Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,504 members, 7,833,675 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications (37476 Views)

China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources / U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Princedapace(m): 8:19am On Oct 23, 2022
GeneralPula:

Us? I’ve always bursted you. You’ve switched moniker again to impersonate Yoruba - only you up to 5 monikers..

Hush puppi never rob bank in Dubai nor fight cultism..

So, what Hush did that warranted even FBI to get involved in his case is a lesser crime?

I have never seen hypocrites like majority of Nigerians. Make una separate the country, many everyone bear him papa name, una no gree. Omo, Nigerians are simply dramatic.

1 Like

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Nonywendy(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2022
DadaHammed:
Ordinary Dubai that were begging Nigerians to come stay in their country just about10 years ago.

The kain vex wey Nigerians go take vote out APC next year. E go shock urchins, dem go cry well well. grin
na APC send Dem to go there and and be misbehaving?
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Nonywendy(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2022
wowcatty:
Good one from the UAE!

Let people stay in their homes and make it great. I don't get why people born in huts want to die in the city in someone else's land.

Tinubu is the answer, he will restore Nigeria, so we can stay at home.
ur first and second paragraph made sense until I saw ur last paragraph. Receive sense

1 Like

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2022
wowcatty:
It serves Yoruba right though, if Yoruba had been using their original name 'Ile Yoruba western Nigeria' just like Wales, Irish, Scotish or English instead of calling themselves Nigerians. Sicilians don't see themselves as Italians. In times like this, there would have been an exception made for Yoruba if their Godgiven natural identity was preserved and not the one English gave them. I'm yet to see a white person says he or she is a British, only foreigners call themselves British, what you hear from the people is I'm Welsh, Scottish, English and Irish or I'm from Scotland, Wales, Ireland and England, even at an official event like USCIS oath ceremony.

Nigeria is richer than but Thailand is way more beautiful especially Bangkok and Phuket. Even Philippines has world class malls everywhere.

With your Vast Knowledge and Exposure. How come you are supporting and Imposing "A Ruthless Agbero Founder" on Nigerians. This Is beyond my Imagination. I'm a Core Yoruba but never will I Vouch for someone like Agbero Master. No Never. Meanwhile Obasanjo was president for good 8 Years, Just ordinary "Abeokuta Express Way" he couldn't re-habilitate the road for good solid 8 Years. Take a look at Lagos. If not for sounds minds like "Fashola & Ambode" Lagos would have been very much worse like now that we have the DUMMY HOUSE BOY on the seat carrying Bag up and down for his Agbero Master. We all knew how many time Agbero Master had brawl with Fashola concerning sharing formula but Fashola was very strong and can't be bullied unlike Ambode..

4 Likes

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by faste: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2022
GeneralPula:

Don’t play yourself..

Nigerians know the people spoiling our heritage abroad by practicing cultism, organ harvesting & robbery..

Hushpuppy!
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by pasuma(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2022
Ask your brothers to stop cultism , yahoo and drug peddling.. na Dem dey give us bad names
DadaHammed:
Ordinary Dubai that were begging Nigerians to come stay in their country just about10 years ago.

The kain vex wey Nigerians go take vote out APC next year. E go shock urchins, dem go cry well well. grin
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2022
DadaHammed:

Na APC send you to Dubai go dey thief and do confra?
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by adisacool: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2022
Na today, leave APC out of this.

wasquote author=DadaHammed post=117795780]Ordinary Dubai that were begging Nigerians to come stay in their country just about10 years ago.

The kain vex wey Nigerians go take vote out APC next year. E go shock urchins, dem go cry well well. grin[/quote]
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by onatisi(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2022
swaggerjack:

https://punchng.com/uae-imposes-visa-ban-on-nigerians-rejects-applications/
Very very good move ,this is what they should have done a long long time ago. The next move is to cleanse the Dubai of any illegal Nigerian staying there , just pack them and throw them in a plane back home.
The best way to get the best out of Nigerians is the tough way, that is why I like Singapore, you mess up anyhow ,you are facing the firing squad straight ,no mercy no pleading no appeal. They will even take the accused to studio for photoshoot in nice clothes,24hours. To execution so that he will see what he could have been if he was using his senses.
Nigerians will keep on messing around till you implement strict penalties. I am sure very soon Dubai visa will become strict like USA visa when they resume .
How many Nigerians do you see carrying drugs to Saudi Arabia? Because they know once they are caught,they cut off their heads , end of story. I doubt if any naija cultist will try and be fighting in Saudi,if they catch you ,na straight execution. So you won't see Nigerians messing up there ,they will behave normal and be law abiding,noone wants to die unnecessary death

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Fearyourcreator: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2022
DadaHammed:

What caused the ban?
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Fearyourcreator: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Reasons could be that they are tired of why most Nigerians come to Dubai to commit crimes. They opened a window of opportunity for us. But wicked intentions of some Nigerians have left those with good reasons frustrated
Bad governance covered how bad the citizens are... Still in the land of opportunity some go still go do rubbish... Very indiscipline set of people
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Eriokanmi: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2022
DadaHammed:

Na wetin Dubai people ask you? Hushpuppy no be Yoruba like us?
Dey dia make pant dey wear you. grin
Ma ma da GeneralPula yęn lohun grin. O fę proof point loju ara ę ni
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Scandium: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2022
Nigeria government should proscribe cultism. I dont know why they are not saying anything about it despite it has been causing serious harm to the country.
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by BanyXchi: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2022
mu2sa2:
Yes, begging for genuine tourists, not drug peddlers, cultists, yahoo boys or prostitutes from southern Nigeria.
from biafra land abeg
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2022
MUST YOU GO THERE?
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Bigchristo: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2022
kingthreat:
Good move. What Nigerians Offer in Dubai:
Prostitution
Cultism
Robbery
Sleeping on the roadside
Money-Laundering
Fraud i.e Hushpuppi

If majority of this is what your country is bringing to the table, don't blame host countries for their stricter immigration decisions.
You know nothing about the visa ban so shut up your mouth n stop spewing nonsense.. Nigerians aren’t the only people constituting nuisance here why dem never ban Chinese Uganda n other Africans that are doing the same fraud n cultism here? The visa ban is a rift between Nigeria government and the UAE governments Thats refused to be settled, instead of your country president to discuss with the UAE government his response was that is only Igbo people that travel to Dubai to work and use the money to finance IPOB so he won’t say anything about it, there are lots of things happening which your government won’t publicly tell you because they think it’s Igbo that’s the problem of Nigeria
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Skmoda360(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2022
DadaHammed:

Who dey snooze dubai? I no dey think am for once.....
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Akabuking: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2022
wowcatty:
Good one from the UAE!

Let people stay in their homes and make it great. I don't get why people born in huts want to die in the city in someone else's land.

you just spoilt everything by mentioning Thiefnibu
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Bigchristo: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2022
swaggerjack:

https://punchng.com/uae-imposes-visa-ban-on-nigerians-rejects-applications/
When things like this happens everyone will start speculating rumors and writing nonsense about their country instead of defending their country in the face of international community, I understand Nigerians abroad some of them are exhibiting their bad character here by engaging in cultism robbery or other illicit activities, but that’s not the root cause of the visa ban, I remembered first they removed Nigeria from the list of countries that can get a working visa into UAE the Nigeria government refused to discuss and settle the issues with the UAE government president Buhari said it’s only Igbo that travel to work in Dubai and they use the money to finance terrorism so he won’t say anything in regards to Nigerians getting a working visa all those applications has been on hold even we here we can’t switch job anymore because we can’t get a visa to switch Job, this isn’t about cultism or anything that has to do with illicit activities this is a rift between two government that has left unsettled, they previously stop flight coming from Nigeria was it cultism that make them stop it? Do you know how many Nigerians travel here to come do business they ban them from coming not because of any activities of Nigerians abroad it’s a rift between both government stop spewing nonsense on the internet and turning it into tribal war to fight yourselves those in government understand what’s going on

1 Like

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Skmoda360(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2022
wowcatty:
Good one from the UAE!

Which Tinubu? No lemme swear for you.....you wanna sell your birthright because of chicken change plus think about the future of children and grand children....
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by HIPROFILE(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2022
Each and everyday in this country unfolds more reasons APC should not be voted in the presidency again.

Did you understand that this is a mighty insult and slap on the face of the country Nigeria?

My anger is not the ban it is the audacity to also say that there should be no refund to those who paid visa fee already that is scam! and if our leaders can not fight this then we are really finished. How can they place visa embargo on Nigerians without prior notice and or totally stop applications while they get done with the ones already in. Can they the UAE do this to US?

It is so like this because they know Nigeria has no leadership!

And some persons still want APC to rule again? the problem is not even that a frail sick looking old man like Tinubu is the flag bearer but if at all he eventually wins its same people will be placed again in key positions to lead the country into deeper mess.

God no need save us na we go save our self.

Vote Competent and companionate leader!
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by onatisi(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

What caused the ban?
Attitude and character of some undesirable Nigerian elements. Fighting cult and gang fights in uae,and also some doing armed robbery.
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Fearyourcreator: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2022
onatisi:

Attitude and character of some undesirable Nigerian elements. Fighting cult and gang fights in uae,and also some doing armed robbery.
Smiles... The citizens of this country ehn
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by mercysamuelson(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2022
GeneralPula

Don’t play yourself..

Nigerians know the people spoiling our heritage abroad by practicing cultism, organ harvesting & robbery..

Don't mind them. They're always good at misrepresenting the country wherever they go. Its part of them, they're born with it. They're known for that since year 15 b.c.e.
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by onatisi(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2022
infact i must commend dubai authorities , they have been very veru very patient with nigerians , ALTHOUGH WE HAVE A LARGE NUMBER OF NIGERIANS DOING VERY VERY WELL IN DUBAI AND BEEN LAW ABIDING BUT THESE FEW MISCREANTS HAVE SPOILED EVERYTHING AND THEY WONT ALLOW THE GOOD DEEDS OF OTHERS TO SHOW

many countries would have banned naija long time ago . how can you be behaving like this and think there wont be repercussions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dTrmwgpgtg

Fearyourcreator:

Smiles... The citizens of this country ehn
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by GistFullGround: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2022

Nigerians, STOP visiting Dubai. There is nothing special in that country!

If not for Buhari's bad policies, who dem be?

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by BanyXchi: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You were there when and where I was born? Rada rada. Anyone who doesn't like your controversial mentor is either ipob or osu. I wish I was ibo. Mtcheew

Why not call Rtd Navy Tunji Shelle osu abi ibo for challenging tinubu and asking him to return to Iragbiji, his hometown? The news is still hot on nairaland. Read it.

Shock awaits your ignorant fellows in lagos next year
hahaha you're not Yoruba stop denying your identity, you people are shameless oh smh ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park / Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident / Accident At Ibaka Market Akoko In Ondo Kills Many (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.