Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,028 members, 7,976,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:45 PM

May The Peace Of The Lord Almighty God Always Abide By You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May The Peace Of The Lord Almighty God Always Abide By You (138 Views)

President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning / Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May The Peace Of The Lord Almighty God Always Abide By You by Emysolar3(m): 6:23am On Oct 23, 2022
Look very closely around you, what do you see? You are seeing the exact thing in see, which is? The abondance of blessings wrapped and hidden in you and you refuse to do the research, rather, you're busy striving for to become like Mr C, when you know you're Mr A, is it not because we desire mostly what we do not necessarily needed in our lives that brings quarrel, envy, jealous and so on which condems our lives? Look at this scripture>> James 4:1 From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?
and if we fail to adhere to this, that's where we are likely to be condemned when God has a good plan for you?>>>Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Re: May The Peace Of The Lord Almighty God Always Abide By You by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 23, 2022
I tire

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Feed Much Of Sub-saharan Africa If We Fully Harness Agricultural / How Nigeria Can Grow Smes, Fight Poverty Through Girl-child Empowerment - Okowa / Court Fixes November 25 For Definite Hearing In PDP Suit Against Dumo Lulu-brigg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.