Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor (478 Views)

APC Lauds Soludo For Approving Ekwueme Square For Tinubu’s Anambra Campaign / List Of Tinubu Achievements In Education When He Was Lagos Governor 1999 - 2007 / Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by Bonavi: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2022
In all sincerity can you compare the outcome??
Re: If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by NoIgboSoundTueh: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2022
Obi did absolutely nothing while he was a Governor of anambra state. No flyover no bridge, no airport, no nothing.
He only boast of saving money for Anambra. Is Kolo box what Nigerians need?
Worse his name was mentioned in Pandora paper so much for a papal knight.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2022
shocked
Re: If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by cherishmichael: 8:07am On Oct 23, 2022
He won't lose
Re: If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:08am On Oct 23, 2022
Bonavi:

Obi's incompetence would have been exposed in Lagos.

With the way he was saving money, one would think he had turned Anambra to Dubai or Tokyo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by adekolaelect(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2022
It is a stupidity in the highest order to compere Obi Pandora with Jagaban highest level of intelligence....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by Bonavi: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
Obi did absolutely nothing while he was a Governor of anambra state. No flyover no bridge, no airport, no nothing.
He only boast of saving money for Anambra. Is Kolo box what Nigerians need?
Worse his name was mentioned in Pandora paper so much for a papal knight.

i wonder where you are typing from but then I will engage u so the members of the public wont be misled. Obi built one of the longest flyover in the southeast at New Parts Nkpor and he went on to build multiple flyovers that should be considered the longest in nigeria at Upper Iweka Onitsha. Though I dont have the statistics of the km of roads he constructed which i will look up for but then I know he constructed more roads than tinubu in his 8yr tenure with the state allowance that is not up to 2percent of Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by muykem: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2022
Majority of restructure carried out by Tinubu government has little or nothing to do with economy viability of state.
Re: If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by RockHard: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2022
God forbid bad thing abeg.

1 Like

Re: If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by Bonavi: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2022
muykem:
Majority of restructure carried out by Tinubu government has little or nothing to do with economy viability of state.
what restructure did he carry out
Re: If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by Bragalane: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2022
But you can not name q single one of the fly so your Anambra state men not even tribesmen can drag. Just name one flyover with photo Obi constructed or completed. One just 1.

Bonavi:
i wonder where you are typing from but then I will engage u so the members of the public wont be misled. Obi built one of the longest flyover in the southeast at New Parts Nkpor and he went on to build multiple flyovers that should be considered the longest in nigeria at Upper Iweka Onitsha. Though I dont have the statistics of the km of roads he constructed which i will look up for but then I know he constructed more roads than tinubu in his 8yr tenure with the state allowance that is not up to 2percent of Lagos.
Re: If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by Vote4Obi: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2022
Bonavi:

Lagos would have been the richest city in Africa with surplus money and very low debt. While Anambra would have been reduced to agbero enclave.

Despite the fact that Tinubu had 20x the money available to Obi yet Obi built more projects than Tinubu and still left billions of naira for his successor. Tinubu despite not being able to build anything tangible during his 8 years as governor still left hundreds of billions in debt for his successors.

Till today, Tinubu is the one still collecting tax in Lagos. He still collects outrageous sums and other entitlement in the name of gratuities.

Tinubu is the most wicked, selfish and greedy African alive!!!
Re: If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by Vote4Obi: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2022
Bonavi:

Tinubu urchins think Nigerians are fools they can bamboozle and deceive with lies. Peter Obi built far more projects than Tinubu despite having less than 5% of the resources available to Tinubu!

Peter Obi still left 75 billion naira and huge sums of money in hard currency for his successor while Tinubu only left hundreds of billions in debt for his successor despite not being able to build anything tangible during his tenure.

Tinubu is a wicked crook Nigerians must never allow to enter Aso rock otherwise we are finished.

1 Like

Re: If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by successmatters(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2022
Lagos will be like Dubai today.

Tinubu was a wastepipe
Re: If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by Throwback: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2022
It would have been glorious for Anambra.

Lagos economy would not even be in top20 in Africa, unlike now that it is top5.

Lagos monthly IGR would have moved from N600m to N700m after 8yrs, unlike Tinubu that rapidly grew it from N600 to N7b within the same 8yrs.

Anambra monthly IGR that Ngige grew from N50m to N450m in 3yrs, would have been tremendously moved to N5.5b by Tinubu in 8yrs, unlike Peter Obi that only struggled to get up to N700m in same 8yrs.

Who born Ogun state and Osun state Yorubas to be excelling in Lagos State Civil Service under a Peter Obi that would have weeded them out?
Re: If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by successmatters(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2022
Vote4Obi:

Tinubu urchins think Nigerians are fools they can bamboozle and deceive with lies. Peter Obi built far more projects than Tinubu despite having less than 5% of the resources available to Tinubu!

Peter Obi still left 75 billion naira and huge sums of money in hard currency for his successor while Tinubu only left hundreds of billions in debt for his successor despite not being able to build anything tangible during his tenure.

Tinubu is a wicked crook Nigerians must never allow to enter Aso rock otherwise we are finished.

You are correct, if Tinubu was to work in Anambra as governor, by now, people won't be passing upper iweka at noon.
Re: If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by successmatters(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2022
Throwback:
It would have been glorious for Anambra.

Like it is glorious for Iragbiji? grin

Tinubu always goes where there is too much money, that's why he ran away from Osun to Lagos.
Re: If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by Throwback: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:

Like it is glorious for Iragbiji? grin

Tinubu always goes where there is too much money, that's why he ran away from Osun to Lagos.

You mean Iragbiji is a State and Tinubu was once Governor?

See your Obi stripped naked by Anambrarians and Igbos in the market square.

Ifyalways and Owobokiri would not have lamented so bitterly about bad omen and lack of vision if Tinubu's brilliance was afforded the unfortunate people of Anambra.

Very unfortunate people I must say.

Re: If Obi Was Lagos State Governor And Tinubu Anambra State Governor by Bonavi: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bragalane:
But you can not name q single one of the fly so your Anambra state men not even tribesmen can drag. Just name one flyover with photo Obi constructed or completed. One just 1.

are you blind that u didnt see what I stated. I pointed out Nkpor flyover and then multiple flyovers at Upper Iweka and it is on record that Tinubu in the midst of unlimited resources did not construct a single flyover.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Emotional Moment Taraba Flood Victims Pushed Their Way To Hug Video / TERROR ALERT; 2023 Election May Not Hold Should Abuja Fall / Why Are Jews Hated Throughout History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.