Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,627 members, 7,878,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Will You Think Of This Kind Of Human Being? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will You Think Of This Kind Of Human Being? (292 Views)

What Do You Think Of Christians That Go To Work On Sunday? / Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) / From Ibidunni Ighodalo Flows Milk Of Human Kindness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Think Of This Kind Of Human Being? by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2022
I stumbled on a man at,let me guess a man on his mid 40s and what he told me is very Shocking I must confess.
The said man told yesterday that if I really wanna survive in this lonely world that I should be 70% not straight with people around me because that's how he actually lives his life and it works for him as expected.
I was like why, why are you talking like this in this very hot weather and he told practically told me as it is.
He told me he is a man trusted by 90% of people he knows but one thing is the problem.he said they don't take him serious and when he complains about it they keeps making him sounds like a Dunce and daft. And that's what makes him start thinking of changing his Way.
One fateful day he thinks he gotta change his way of life so he would be able to survive in this,"fucking lonely and frustrated world as his poured his heart out talking like a wounded soul".
Next minute he went to street and got his self a Smoke and before he could know it he started thinking like a puffer and he really enjoyed the feelings and vibes he getting and as it is now he don't think he can stop it.
He said when he succeeded with his kind of lifestyle, people started loving and taking him serious and Rushing after him like he never expected because he not full straight forward to them.he lie, procrastinate, disappoint, sub etc.upon all this kind of life people still take him on his heart.
He doesn't worry no more.he is a happy man now and thank his Chi for how things are turning out in favor of him.
Brethen up till now I still don't know weather to start living his kind of lifestyle because he thinks he is right because some people don't value what they have until they loss it.
Re: What Will You Think Of This Kind Of Human Being? by Chnbanc: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2022
Only God knows who give you the substance wey u smoke!!
E go soon clear for your eyes!
If e no clear, na em b say you don kolo-ment

1 Like

Re: What Will You Think Of This Kind Of Human Being? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
I stumbled on a man at,let me guess a man on his mid 40s and what he told me is very Shocking I must confess.
The said man told yesterday that if I really wanna survive in this lonely world that I should be 70% not straight with people around me because that's how he actually lives his life and it works for him as expected.
I was like why, why are you talking like this in this very hot weather and he told practically told me as it is.
He told me he is a man trusted by 90% of people he knows but one thing is the problem.he said they don't take him serious and when he complains about it they keeps making him sounds like a Dunce and daft. And that's what makes him start thinking of changing his Way.
One fateful day he thinks he gotta change his way of life so he would be able to survive in this,"fucking lonely and frustrated world as his poured his heart out talking like a wounded soul".
Next minute he went to street and got his self a Smoke and before he could know it he started thinking like a puffer and he really enjoyed the feelings and vibes he getting and as it is now he don't think he can stop it.
He said when he succeeded with his kind of lifestyle, people started loving and taking him serious and Rushing after him like he never expected because he not full straight forward to them.he lie, procrastinate, disappoint, sub etc.upon all this kind of life people still take him on his heart.
He doesn't worry no more.he is a happy man now and thank his Chi for how things are turning out in favor of him.
Brethen up till now I still don't know weather to start living his kind of lifestyle because he thinks he is right because some people don't value what they have until they loss it.

He did not tell you where to earn but he is giving you advice on how to live?

When would you people learn?

Anyway, if thou doth not learn, experience is a very good Teacher!
Re: What Will You Think Of This Kind Of Human Being? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2022
Might seems right now but the end thereof is destruction... So choose wisely.
Re: What Will You Think Of This Kind Of Human Being? by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2022
Na marine spirit dey worry you see as empty your life is now..
Chnbanc:
Only God knows who give you the substance wey u smoke!!
E go soon clear for your eyes!
If e no clear, na em b say you don kolo-ment
Re: What Will You Think Of This Kind Of Human Being? by Chnbanc: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Na marine spirit dey worry you see as empty your life is now..
nwa-bingo!!
Even if you no get money
Try get Sense!!
Re: What Will You Think Of This Kind Of Human Being? by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Without experience how could you survive for this life and control the money??
He did not tell you where to earn but he is giving you advice on how to live?

When would you people learn?

Anyway, if thou doth not learn, experience is a very good Teacher!

(1) (Reply)

A Simple But Powerful Everyday Prayer / How To Tell If Your School Is Accredited And Why It Matters. By Achets / The Experience 2022 Is Back - The Experience 17 Holds In Dec 02, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.