Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,692 members, 7,972,569 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:05 PM

China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power (26949 Views)

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by obedience4(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
This man is expected to stay for Life surely.

All he needs is just balls, to confront the evil westerners influence and bullying on his country.

China x Russia x Northkorea x Iran

#TheWinningTeam.

You believe xi will sacrifice his country economic stances for Russia, or Iran, grin
Go and check the trade volume between china and the USA..
Just the USA, not the entire West, then you will know
If xi Will be willing to drag 4 billion people into a war or a confrontation that's not directly effects Chinese citizens

2 Likes

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by akwesenana: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2022
Dey no born the gringos to query this one.
If na some poor under armed nation with bountiful natural resources, they for don invade under the guise if "humanitarian action x grin grin
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by obedience4(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2022
BreakingNews21:
He has done good for this country and he doesn't start or get into wars like the EU ,US and now (broke UK grin).

Almost everything we own is 'Made in China'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rILKm-DC06A

Dude check the Pound and compares with China Yuan.
Dude said the UK is broke grin

1 Like

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2022
ghiloman28:
If it is africa they will call us power mongers non of these people want to leave power that the truth and power is not given you strive for it.
you don see BBC CNN for don analyse tire...
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
How I wish Buhari aspired for a third term. Nigerians would have gladly voted him again.

It is only the blind and brainwashed ipob terorists that don't see any good work in Buhari.

Im glad Tinubu is taking over from Buhari to build on to the legacies of Buhari.

Peter obi and his blind supporters are scam .

Nigerians already reject obi. No igbo man can ever rule Nigeria.

How can a minority 5% rule Nigeria.

We reject obi by fire
but minority Igbo 10 percent want to rule... Some of u just type rubbish cos u de internet... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Seankhalifa: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2022
englishmart:
Xi Jinping, Putin and Peter Obi have one thing in common. They have their country at heart.
I will be donating my life's savings in support of PO
I fit get 5k abeg..
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Corrinthians(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2022
englishmart:
Xi Jinping, Putin and Peter Obi have one thing in common. They have their country at heart.
You mean you want to give Obi your entire 27,500 naira savings?

What will then be left to donate to Kanu after Obi is given a knockout smack down next year? grin
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by lhordspy: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2022
obedience4:

You believe xi will sacrifice his country economic stances for Russia, or Iran, grin
If xi Will be willing to drag 4 billion people into a war or a confrontation that's not directly effects Chinese citizens

Lol. The US always have one leverage or the other to keep their competitiors down. So you think china will continue taking the bullying and the provocation of the US using taiwan.?

The joke is on you sir. The same thin was said of Russia too before 2014, the taking of crimea. It was said that time too that 'you think Russia will want to risk its Oil sales and sanctions to act' . They thought russia was foolish.

Against all odd, russia stood for its self and defend its dignity as a nation. With all the sanctions and embargo, has russia collapsed?

China will one day be push against the wall. It is just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Minjim: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2022
In terms of Human rights issues Nigeria is far better than all these Russia and China.
In Russia, you can't even criticize the govt let alone insult a president. Right now, nothing like human rights exist in those countries.
Can any president even try this in Nigeria?
And some fools will come and compare them to the US
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by okeysoninv: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2022
obedience4:

what you thought is impossible will become possible not far from now.you will use your eyes and witness Chinese invasion on Taiwan. its not longer far
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Minjim: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. The US always have one leverage or the other to keep their competitiors down. So you think china will continue taking the bullying and the provocation of the US using taiwan.?

The joke is on you sir. The same thin was said of Russia too before 2014, the taking of crimea. It was said that time too that 'you think Russia will want to risk its Oil sales and sanctions to act' . They thought russia was foolish.

Against all odd, russia stood for its self and defend its dignity as a nation. With all the sanctions and embargo, has russia collapsed?

Don't expect Russia to collapse in a year. It's a World Power.
The fact you're saying it hasn't shows you know little about international politics

Many smaller countries were sanctioned and they didn't collapse but you expect Russia to collapse under year
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by obedience4(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
what you thought is impossible will become possible not far from now.you will use your eyes and witness Chinese invasion on Taiwan. its not longer far

Lol, go and help them invade Twain, Twain is and island, dose China have the capacity to launch and amphibious assault on the island,
China won't risk its economy which is tied to the West

1 Like

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by okeysoninv: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2022
Minjim:
In terms of Human rights issues Nigeria is far better than all these Russia and China.
In Russia, you can't even criticize the govt let alone insult a president. Right now, nothing like human rights exist in those countries.
Can any president even try this in Nigeria?
And some fools will come and compare them to the US
no mind them, they will use their eyes to witness autocratic rule very soon.china will show the world pepper

1 Like

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by uncleinans(m): 10:54am On Oct 23, 2022
When will USA and NATO invade China and impose a regime change like they did in Libya and other countries where they had a sit tight leaders?

God will punish NATO for what they did in Libya, Iraq and others.

God bless Assad of Syria and Putin for helping him.

2 Likes

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by okeysoninv: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2022
obedience4:

Lol, go and help them invade Twain, Twain is and island, dose China have the capacity to launch and amphibious assault on the island,
China won't risk its economy which is tied to the West
look I am not at the same level with you spiritually. I just said watch .. hear it clearly watch out. I don't support china by the way.
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by obedience4(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Against all odd, russia stood for its self and defend its dignity as a nation. With all the sanctionsband embargo, has russia collapsed?

How is the invasion working out for Russia?
To the extents Russia is now buying weapons from Iran, Russia before the invasion was the 3rd highest exporter of weapons now its buying cheap weapons from a failed state of iran,
Unlike Russia, China doesn't have any natural resources that it can bargain with,
Russia would always have markets for it's gas and oil.
But those China have a market for his services when it is sanction by the west,
North Korea, Russia, Cuba. Iran, and other rogue and communist states, can't substitute for the massive markets that the West provides for China

2 Likes

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by senjutsu(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2022
LagosInter:
Let's give Buhari a third term.

God forbid bad thing. I almost fainted typing that.

Obi to the rescue
Guy stop playing rough o make I nor give you sliding tackle

3 Likes

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by lhordspy: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2022
obedience4:

How is the invasion working out for Russia?
To the extents Russia is now buying weapons from Iran, Russia before the invasion was the 3rd highest exporter of weapons now its buying cheap weapons from a failed state of iran,
Unlike Russia, China doesn't have any natural resources that it can bargain with,
Russia would always have markets for it's gas and oil.
But those China have a market for his services when it is sanction by the west,
North Korea, Russia, Cuba. Iran, and other rogue and communist states, can't substitute for the massive markets that the West provides for China

Sorry sir. I stopped reading immediately you mentioned Russia was buying cheap weapon from iran.

The thing is, thank god for Nairaland educating some of you. Most of you guys no nads about international politics. .

Russia purchased drones. Is russia a drone-producing state?

Countries purchase weapons from other states. Weapons they dont produce internally, they do this to same cost.

Do you even know what arm sales deal means... You give me what you have, i give you what you dont have.

Funny, you must be one of those that believed russia ran out of AK-47. Lol cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by lhordspy: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2022
Minjim:

Don't expect Russia to collapse in a year. It's a World Power.
The fact you're saying it hasn't shows you know little about international politics

Many smaller countries were sanctioned and they didn't collapse but you expect Russia to collapse under year

That is the point. Breaking the chain. Or you expect them to keep being in chain with fear of sanctions while the US keep using their neighbours in bullying them? Just as they are using taiwan in case of china
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by jrusky(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2022
O love this wallahi instead for obi to rule Nigeria I will support Buhari for 3rd even 4th term in power heaven won't fall.
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by loswhite(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2022
Jewade:
Nice one!
What is nice about it? Someone handed power to him after 10 years...lol. now e reach him turn him no gree handover....Smh.
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by loswhite(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2022
englishmart:
Why not allow Buhari to rule for life since you seem to like those that refuses to handover power. Xi got power because someone handed over to him so it is only honorable for him to do the same.
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by loswhite(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:

All he needs is just balls, to confront the evil westerners influence and bullying on his country.

#TheWinningTeam.
You are happy to have him as a life president...lol but you want Buhari out of office in 8 years. Why not ask Buhari to stay for life.
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by loswhite(m): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2022
LagosInter:
Let's give Buhari a third term.

God forbid bad thing. I almost fainted typing that.

Obi to the rescue
We are hypocrites. How can someone be happy to have xi and putin as life president but doesn't want the same for his country? We should just support Buhari or Tinubu to be president for life
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by obedience4(m): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Sorry sir. I stopped reading immediately you mentioned Russia was buying cheap weapon from iran.

The thing is, thank god for Nairaland educating some of you. Most of you guys no nads about international politics. .

Russia purchased drones. Is russia a drone-producing state?

Countries purchase weapons from other states. Weapons they dont produce internally, they do this to same cost.

Do you even know what arm sales deal means... You give me what you have, i give you what you dont have.

Funny, you must be one of those that believed russia ran out of AK-47. Lol cheesy grin

Drone is not a weapon? So What is Nigeria giving to China for buying their drones.
Ak-47 is produced in most old Soviet union countries, even Ukraine produces AK-47,
It is no longer news that Russia is running out of weapons..

2 Likes

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by lhordspy: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2022
obedience4:

Drone is not a weapon? So What is Nigeria giving to China for buying their drones.
Ak-47 is produced in most old Soviet union countries, even Ukraine produces AK-47,
It is no longer news that Russia is running out of weapons..

Oga, i am not even understanding what you are typing.

You said Russia are purchasing weapons from iran becuase they are out of weapon. I said why wont russia purchase Drones, is russia a drone producing state?

And does buying what you dont have means you are hungry?
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Realists(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2022
Westchester:
And Muslims and most Africans sees the West as the enemy
The kill and oppress your opposition type of politics is what y'all clamor for but would rather go to the US or UK than go to north Korea, China or Russia undecided

Did Korea,China and Russia enslave your ancestors, to work as free labourers without pay . Who colonized Africans & Muslims countries using magazines guns ?.
Who forced Christianity on Africans & Muslims countries ?. Read about your history before you display your ignorance on social media.

2 Likes

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Masterito(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
You can live in any of the country you mentioned and not cry?
lhordspy:

#TheWinningTeam.
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by harmonyglobal: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Power is very INTOXICATING.
Power is very sweet, you'll always want more. This is the reason why a USELESS fool ani FOOLISH man wanted the power desperately and tried for over 20 years. After the cow got the power, he didn't know what to do with it till date.
This is the same for the desperate OBÎDIOTS, EMILOKAÑ AND Mikano rogue that sold all our national assets to himself, friends and family members.

POWER IS GREATER THAN MONEY... It's just that money can also buy power...
Wow....even though I support the emilokan syndrome....you are damn right bro
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Anchor12: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:

China x Russia x Northkorea x [b]Iran[/p

#TheWinningTeam.

Pray to be in those countries you mentioned..

1 Like

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Originalsly: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Westchester:

Because most Muslims sees the US, UK and other western countries as the enemies but would still rather live in the West than live with in the countries of their so-called heroes.

Did you ever stop to think why they see them as the enemy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China Bans BBC World Service, Following U.K. Ban Of Chinese Network / Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again / US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.