Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. (836 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' / Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically / Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by Bragalane: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu as finished Ipob Igbos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpCRflm2tdI

No wailer should quote me, I am not the cause of your inherited foolishness. Thank you.

Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by Bragalane: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2022
I swear Tinubu no get joy, e just de take foolish Jew / Ipob Igbo wash like car was jell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by Bragalane: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2022
Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by Gentlechika(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2022
Indeed you're smarter but the question's will you use it for the betterment of the country, or for selfish gain?
Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by Michelle70(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2022
Gentlechika:
Indeed you're smarter but the question's will you use it for the betterment of the country, or for selfish gain?
Isnt it obvious that its all fir selfish gains?
Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by budaatum: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2022
Gentlechika:

What do you think?
https://www.nairaland.com/7226945/hundeyin-tinubus-daughters-paid-2.1m#114712554

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by KGD10: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

What do you think?
https://www.nairaland.com/7226945/hundeyin-tinubus-daughters-paid-2.1m#114712554

Will you keep quiet? Peter Obi children schooled and live in UK. But you're crying about Tinubu? Thunder want to strike you there?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by budaatum: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Will you keep quiet? Peter Obi children schooled and live in UK. But you're crying about Tinubu? Thunder want to strike you there?

I too schooled abroad, so show me mine and Obi's children's $2.0m dollar houses so I can call him and myself thieves or its you your thunder will strike first.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by KGD10: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

I too schooled abroad, so show me mine and Obi's children's $2.0m dollar houses so I can call him and myself thieves or its you your thunder will strike first.

Like how Peter Obi siphoned state funds into offshore account while using his teenage daughter name like aAbacha did? You dey mad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by Buckeyemedia1: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2022
Gentlechika:
The little sense you have, will you use it for yourself, and stop waiting for the Federal Government, Nonsense Almijiri.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by budaatum: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Like how Peter Obi siphoned state funds into offshore account while using his teenage daughter name like aAbacha did? You dey mad!

A small thief is preferable to a bigger thief.
Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by KGD10: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

A small thief is preferable to a bigger thief.

Who's the bigger thief? Did he rule your uselesss self and family?

We don't want your thief and a failure!
Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by Buckeyemedia1: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

Shut up Ipobian, is ur fathers small money be compared to Tinubu’s wealth, who will dash you a multi million dollar apartment next to Derek Jeter’s apartment in Upper Manhattan?
Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by budaatum: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Who's the bigger thief? Did he rule your uselesss self and family?

We don't want your thief and a failure!

And I don't want your thief and your failure.

Now isn't that the beauty of democracy and your pvc?

Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by KGD10: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

Lagos is ten times better than your uselesss enclave. Tell Peter Obi to go make his Anambra great! Yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by Buckeyemedia1: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

This is who we want, keep deceiving your fellow ipobians turned Obidients.

Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by budaatum: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Shut up Ipobian, is ur fathers small money be compared to Tinubu’s wealth, who will dash you a multi million dollar apartment in Upper Manhattan?

My father is not a thief so he can not possibly have Tinubu's stolen wealth. And I don't want a multi million dollar apartment in Upper Manhattan bought with money stolen from Lagos State, thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by budaatum: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
This is who we want, keep deceiving your fellow ipobians turned Obidients.

That is whom you want. Good luck with it.

Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by budaatum: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Lagos is ten times better than your uselesss enclave. Tell Peter Obi to go make his Anambra great! Yeye dey smell

He's done what he can for Anambra State, We are now choosing him to make Nigeria great, thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by Buckeyemedia1: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

My father is not a thief so he can not possibly have Tinubu's stolen wealth. And I don't want a multi million dollar apartment in Upper Manhattan bought with money stolen from Lagos State, thank you very much.
Who told you that he is not a grand thief? You cannot be a Judge in your own case, if your liver done well, mention your father’s name, to see who knows him, let the judgement of public opinion begin?

1 Share

Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by KGD10: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

He's done what he can for Anambra State, We are now choosing him to make Nigeria great, thank you very much.

Tell your failure to go make Anambra great first.
Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by Buckeyemedia1: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

That is whom you want. Good luck with it.
They can’t run away from themselves, these 2 Confused run away hobo pdp politicians?

Be deceiving yourself, nonsense Ipobian turned oblivious Obidient.

Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by budaatum: 10:38am On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Who told you that he is not a grand thief? You cannot be a Judge in your own case, if your liver done well, mention your father’s name, to see who knows him, let the judgement of public opinion begin?

My father is not rich enough to be a thief, thank you very much. He does not have a $2.0m house in Upper Manhattan or anywhere else for that matter. Besides, my father is not asking you to vote for him, so you and your public opinion don't get to judge him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by budaatum: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Be deceiving yourself, nonsense Ipobian turned oblivious Obidient.

Obidient Yoruba Ipobian, if you don't mind please.

Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by Gentlechika(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
The little sense you have, will you use it for yourself, and stop waiting for the Federal Government, Nonsense Almijiri.
struggling to read meaning to what you just wrote.
Re: Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. by Gentlechika(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News.... Massive Crowd In Kwara APC Match For Tinubu. / ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO / ASUU Will Not Go On Strike Under My Govt. Peter Obi To Nigerian Students In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.