Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,140 members, 7,903,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning (759 Views)

Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, / Secessionists Are Wasting Their Time — Olumba Olumba Obu / Why PDP Might Lose 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by LocalStandard1(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2022
"The early bird catches the worm"
This saying describes perfectly happenings in this elections season. Let me explain.

I know we all saw Atiku's campaign in Akwa Ibom some time ago. Anyone with average intellect with know it's a PDP campaign so singing the "Obi kereren ke" song is improper. You know what? The crowd still sang it. The same goes for the under 17
female squad. That's an unmistakable message right there

This morning I walked out my aboard and the first thing that caught my eyes is a car carrying the labour Party flag, these views have become normal and wide spread actually.

See, The Labour Party have already carved out territories in most areas in Nigeria already. These other parties are only beginning now. If you take a little look at other platforms you'll see the camera and attention is on the devastations of the floods around Nigeria. At the center of that is Peter Obi's tour to the affected areas.

These Other parties are only beginning, and struggling Where the LP has has submerged already.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by Michelle70(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2022
Omo, after election u will go back to biafra chants.

Thinking Obi will beat both Atiku and Tinubu makes ur brain an eyesore

2 Likes

Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by Bontafa: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:

Urchin don begin talk.

Pretender .

Za pampers.

Za fampers

Zap pamferz

Za pissssssssssssss

3 Likes

Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:

You're delusional and clearly an ethnic bigot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by LocalStandard1(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:

What you've failed to understand, lady, is this Obi movement is not even half dominated by the Igbos. This is a Nigeria wide thing. So next time you see someone supporting Obi and LP don't be quick to assume they're Igbo. Okay?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by Michelle70(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2022
Reinaldo:

You're delusional and clearly an ethnic bigot.
yen yen yen
Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by Michelle70(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2022
LocalStandard1:

What you've failed to understand, lady, is this Obi movement is not even half dominated by the Igbos. This is a Nigeria wide thing. So next time you see someone supporting Obi and LP don't be quick to assume they're Igbo. Okay?
No ish.

But lets face reality, Obi will never win 2023 elections, he has neither the structure nor the finance.

2027 will be a good road for him but i doubt his supporters will give people a reason to vote him
Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
No ish.

But lets face reality, Obi will never win 2023 elections, he has neither the structure nor the finance.

2027 will be a good road for him but i doubt his supporters will give people a reason to vote him

Incase you dont know..this is how you and other urchins look like when you talk...

1 Like

Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
yen yen yen

E pain am. Urchins no dey ever get anything sensible to say because it's hard to defend failure and corruption

2 Likes

Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by luluosas(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2022
Obi to the rescue

1 Like

Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by Michelle70(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Rayban25:

Incase you dont know..this is how you and other urchins look like when you talk...
2023 is not too far.

Ur second missionary crying is in sight grin
Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by OKOATA(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
No ish.

Obi will win just if all the Christians in Nigeria decide to vote for him, Christians have soft spot for Obi. Christians are more than Muslims, reasonable Muslims will vote Obi, the rest Muslim votes can be divided by Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tinubu and Obi up north so get it into your skull Obi will win..

1 Like

Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by Michelle70(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
OKOATA:
Obi will win just if all the Christians in Nigeria decide to vote for him, Christians have soft spot for Obi. Christians are more than Muslims, reasonable Muslims will vote Obi, the rest Muslim votes can be divided by Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tinubu and Obi up north so get it into your skull Obi will win..
So every christian will vote Obi and reasonable muslims should vote Obi too, lolz.

Cant u see that Atiku and Tinubu are more popular in southern Nigeria than Obi is in the north.
Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by Validated: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
LocalStandard1:

He thinks LP's supporters are all Igbos. Typical yoruba muslim, all they know is tribalism and religion. Never crossed their states to other parts of Nigeria. As far as they know, any Nigerian east of yoruba state is omo-ibo and anyone up north is hausa or fulani. You need not blame them, 75% of them are not educated. The rest studied Islamic studies.

3 Likes

Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by OKOATA(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
So every christian will vote Obi and reasonable muslims should vote Obi too, lolz.

Cant u see that Atiku and Tinubu are more popular in southern Nigeria than Obi is in the north.
Lol, can't you see that Obi is more popular amongst southern Nigerian christians, why do you think Tinubu is doing attache with CAN all these while? You know in your heart that what I'm saying is nothing but the truth, no sensible Christian will vote for Muslim/Muslim and Atiku when we have a Christian presidential candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by Michelle70(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
OKOATA:
Lol, can't you see that Obi is more popular amongst southern Nigerian christians, why do you think Tinubu is doing attache with CAN all these while? You know in your heart that what I'm saying is nothing but the truth, no sensible Christian will vote for Muslim/Muslim and Atiku when we have a Christian presidential candidate.
A sensible christian wont even play religion politics.

The popularity of Tinubu in the south is far greater than Obi in the north.

Tinubu is even sure of winning the SW, Atiku is sure of SS.
Can u say thesame for Obi in the north?
Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by pinkgoodies(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Big lie. Obi movement is 80% igbo dominated.
Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by OKOATA(m): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
A sensible christian wont even play religion politics.

The popularity of Tinubu in the south is far greater than Obi in the north.

Tinubu is even sure of winning the SW, Atiku is sure of SS.
Can u say thesame for Obi in the north?
A sensible Christian won't vote for a Muslim/Muslim ticket either, because M/M ticket is already a religious politics, why's CAN not supporting the ticket and you tell me sensible Christians won't play that card? tell me CAN isn't sensible. With christian votes Obi will have nothing less than 40% in SW and for that SS you mentioned I guess you are joking, so SS that's predominantly Christians and Obi that's like a cousin will leave their own and vote a Muslim in Atiku? Lol.

Obi will mostly be voted in the north by the Southern Christians that has been maligned by the Islamic religious card, his kindren scattered all over there up north. Obi will have nothing less than 25%.

2 Likes

Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by excanny: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Big lie. Obi movement is 80% igbo dominated.

Obi will win 3/6 , you guys can share the remaining 3 regions with BAT, Atiku and Kwankwaso. grin

As suffer never tire una

1 Like

Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by Michelle70(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
OKOATA:
A sensible Christian won't vote for a Muslim/Muslim ticket either, because M/M ticket is already a religious politics, why's CAN not supporting the ticket and you tell me sensible Christians won't play that card, tell me CAN isn't sensible. With christian votes Obi will have nothing less than 40% in SW and for that SS you mentioned I guess you are joking, so SS that's predominantly Christians and Obi that's like a cousin will leave their own and vote a Muslim in Atiku? Lol.

Obi will mostly be voted in the north by the Southern Christians that has been maligned by the Islamic religious card, his kindren scattered all over there up north. Obi will have nothing less than 25%.
So u feel Obi will take 40% SW while Tinubu and Atiku will take 30% each? delusional.

Also, the popularity of Obi in SS is heavily overestimated, i am from the SS.
half of SS population lives in the rural part of the country, some lives in creek, some are on islands, some in fishing ports etc, these people doesnt know Obi, The only part of Rivers state that will give Obi 20% votes is portharcourt, the rest part will go to PDP and APC

SS sees southeast as a distant relative and when it comes to voting, they will all support Okowa VP position than Obi presidency.

U think say SS deh play religion politics? even PDP governorship candidate is not sure of getting all ijaw votes.
Ur eyes go clear 2023
Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by OKOATA(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
So u feel Obi will take 40% SW while Tinubu and Atiku will take 30% each? delusional.

Also, the popularity of Obi in SS is heavily overestimated, i am from the SS.
half of SS population lives in the rural part of the country, some lives in creek, some are on islands, some in fishing ports etc, these people doesnt know Obi, The only part of Rivers state that will give Obi 20% votes is portharcourt, the rest part will go to PDP and APC

SS sees southeast as a distant relative and when it comes to voting, they will all support Okowa VP position than Obi presidency.

U think say SS deh play religion politics? even PDP governorship candidate is not sure of getting all ijaw votes.
Ur eyes go clear 2023
You see people like zombies that they now just follow PDP and APC because it's a name of a party? So are you saying people don't look at their candidate anymore but only the name of a party in APC & PDP? People always follow candidate and personality not some name of a party, why do you think the stats always show Obi leading geographically?

So Obi isn't popular in Nigeria is that what you are telling me? because LP isn't popular, keep living in your delusions. See when we are talking about SW, SS and SE. OBI is as more popular than Atiku and Tinubu combined.

I don't want to go back and forth with you because no matter what I say you will keep living in your delusions, anyways I will bookmark this page and we will see whose eyes go clear for 2023.

Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by ibechris(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Tell them.
They think Nigeria is Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning by pinkgoodies(m): 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
excanny:

Obi will win 3/6 , you guys can share the remaining 3 regions with BAT, Atiku and Kwankwaso. grin

As suffer never tire una

Make he come win make we see. Una wrh vote am as governor, u no dey suffer soo.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Case Today : Breaking News / Jandor Governorship Campaign Move To Ojo Local Government(pics) / Today’s Headlines: Obi’ll Win With Wide Margin -nanzing Bako, Adeboye Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.