Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man (2409 Views)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by Maleekdon: 11:52am On Oct 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-o7m4aXhJs
A Malawi man identified as Francis Banda has demolished houses he built for his wife and her mother after the wife left him for another man.

In a an audio shared on social media, Banda said that he and his wife have been married for 13 years and have three children

He added that during their marriage, he managed to build two houses, one for the wife and another for her mother at the wife’s home village.

According to Banda, his wife started a relationship with another man and she recently left their house.

At some point, Banda tried to communicate with the women but her phone was answered by the new man.

This angered Banda and he decided to demolish the houses which he built for the woman and her mother at her village.

3 Likes

Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by Manson1(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2022
Man gats no chill grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2022
We call his type a Small Man. He forgot that the house belongs to his children as well. , people should learn to practice the habit of Paulse and not act in anger.

1 Like

Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2022
cheesy
Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by SenecaTheYonger: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2022
Rozross:
We call his type a Small Man. He forgot that the house belongs to his children as well. , people should learn to practice the habit of Paulse and not act in anger.

Lol, another man go come dey bang your wife inside house wey you build.

Lol you must be a woman. Betrayal is nothing to a snake

22 Likes

Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Lol, another man go come dey bang your wife inside house wey you build.

Lol you must be a woman.
Well, he's the only one at the loosing end in all of this. What stops him from sending the wife away from the building? Wasted resources.

1 Like

Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by Tickles001(m): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rozross:

And the "small woman" forgot that the home she broke also belongs to the children. undecided undecided

Which is more important between house and home? Women are just masters of betrayal.

8 Likes

Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by mespusinglez(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
I'LL DO WORST....

4 Likes

Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tickles001:

And the "small woman" forgot that the home she broke also belongs to the children. undecided undecided

Which is more important between house and home?
And the best decision was to destroy what he sucessfully built with his sweat? No decision taken in anger was ever right.
Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by Tickles001(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rozross:
And the best decision was to destroy what he sucessfully built with his sweat? No decision taken in anger was ever right.

So. He should just sit and wait till the anger is down before doing what must be done?
There could be no better option concerning that house. He can't sell or rent it out because it was built on the family land of the said wife.
People should do whatever helps them vent their anger. So long as they're not the first offender.

What other options do you think would have come up after the anger? Oya answer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by WibusJaga: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2022

No justification in destroying a house that truly belongs to you.
Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by advanceDNA: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
I remeber one of my guy man exact words..." i buy u iphone eleven, u dey use am send nudes to another man" ...... is that not witchcraft...

Women!! they know how to comminize the sacrifice you made for them...u will hear them say will say "shebi na gift, did i force him"..

..guys... your blood dey betray you...how much more woman wey u meet for street...women dont even count cheating, dumping you or using you for their gain as betrayal .....its simply doing whats best for them....

Thats why as a man u need give urself brain when u spend..some ídiot will even collect loan to buy car or luxury phones for woman.....i mean wtf

4 Likes

Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by advanceDNA: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tickles001:

So. He should just sit and wait till the anger is down before doing what must be done?
There could be no better option concerning that house. He can't sell or rent it out because it was built on the family land of the said wife.
People should do whatever helps them vent their anger. So long as they're not the first offender.

What other options do you think would have come up after the anger? Oya answer

U have time dey deliberate with woman...they will never support decisions that makes them lose even though they did wrong......women wey dey destroy their boyfriend property when he cheats atill dey vex say the guy destroy him own property...... i build house u dey spread leg for another man inside that house...no be juju be that??

1 Like

Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by kingjis: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rozross:

Your problem is that you read and don't understand

This angered Banda and he decided to demolish the houses which he built for the woman and her mother at her village.

The house he built for he's ex wife and her mother not he's house

Before you post anything read it probably

1 Like

Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by frozen70(f): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Maleekdon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-o7m4aXhJs
A Malawi man identified as Francis Banda has demolished houses he built for his wife and her mother after the wife left him for another man.

In a an audio shared on social media, Banda said that he and his wife have been married for 13 years and have three children

He added that during their marriage, he managed to build two houses, one for the wife and another for her mother at the wife’s home village.

According to Banda, his wife started a relationship with another man and she recently left their house.

At some point, Banda tried to communicate with the women but her phone was answered by the new man.

He did well

1 Like

Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
All this simps will never learn

2 Likes

Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by Lamasta(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
He has done well let the new man rebuild it for them
Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by Baronthecelebri: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rozross:
nonsense talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by Jman06(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rozross:
"Small Man" must be another blackmailing title for men who refuse to take sh1t from women.

The man did well. Kudos to him for having some balls

2 Likes

Re: Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man by DaInferno(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rozross:
mtchww...u leave infidelity the talk about vanity...house. That marriage must have meant more to him than a house

(1) (Reply)

Cultist Are Threatening Me. I'm Scared / Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? / Truths About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.