Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,916 members, 7,973,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:44 AM

Video: Success Is A Single Solitary Journey - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Video: Success Is A Single Solitary Journey (207 Views)

The Road To Success Is A Single Solitary Way... Video. / The Way To Success Is Seated On A Chair. / Your Success Is My Success In This Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Success Is A Single Solitary Journey by MideMrPossible: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Success is all about risk and this 10min video is the best video you will come across this week.

There is this adage that says "if you want to go early, go alone but if you want to go father go with others". That adage does not apply in the realm of success because success is a single Solitary journey and the journey began when you understand the patterns and the origin of why your father is poor and also why your forefathers are poor.

That is exactly what I did and today I'm a living testimony in the journey of success. Your papa and mama are probably poor because they lack education but getting education on it's own will not make you rich but of course will enhance it if you apply the education wisely with inductive reasons. Saving up money during the hay days is just as bad as not having financial education because money saved up last year will never have the same purchasing power this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQvHqNAh6rE

Good luck

Re: Video: Success Is A Single Solitary Journey by johnnyblaze424: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
You're an inspiration sir.

(1) (Reply)

Translation For Business Across Nigeria. / How To Download Youtube Videos / We Write The Best Cvs And Cover Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.