Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,436 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

Public Attack On Apostle Suleiman Shows People Did Wanted Him Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Public Attack On Apostle Suleiman Shows People Did Wanted Him Dead (1025 Views)

Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos / Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Attack On Apostle Suleiman Shows People Did Wanted Him Dead by LocalStandard1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Funny that the victim is the one being dragged by the media and the general public. Quite systematic.

It is claimed he was saved cos he was in an armored car. Okay! As a Christian I know that Jesus Christ can starve, he feels pain, he even got killed by people. So a human like the Apostle can get hurt too. News flash!

See, it's almost as if many people are disappointed Apostle Suleiman, together with his family escaped the attack. As they're using the media now to finish what the attackers started. Character, personality assassination.

If the attackers had succeeded, I promise you, enemies and friends alike, thousands even millions of Nigerians by now would've started pouring in their "deep heartfelt condolences".

Apostle Suleiman is a very vocal Christian leader. Attacks on Churches and pastors used to be widespread and frequent in the North. With the Owo massacre and the attack on the Apostle and his family I say to you welcome to a national norm, my people.

You in the South can now start putting your Bibles in your pockets and look out the Church windows a dozen of a dozen times while service is ongoing.

The Apostle is the target today, I wonder who it's going to be tomorrow?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Attack On Apostle Suleiman Shows People Did Wanted Him Dead by pokilo: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
It can be any priest, imam tomorrow..
May the st Nigerias can't hide their hate at all..
He is a voice to the voiceless.. Their are widows and orphans being taken care of by him.. He has built a free hospital.. Given transformer to communities.. Gives free food every Saturday to thousands of people in Auchi and beyond..
Nobody is perfect but iv learnt that most nigerians only value their good once they are no more..
Believe me same people shouting Peter Obi Peter Obi will still vote for APC..
Hypocrltes everywhere in the body of Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Public Attack On Apostle Suleiman Shows People Did Wanted Him Dead by voltron14: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
He's known to have several concubines.
Wahala can come from any angle.

1 Like

Re: Public Attack On Apostle Suleiman Shows People Did Wanted Him Dead by LocalStandard1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
pokilo:
It can be any priest, imam tomorrow..
May the st Nigerias can't hide their hate at all..
He is a voice to the voiceless.. Their are widows and orphans being taken care of by him.. He has built a free hospital.. Given transformer to communities.. Gives free food every Saturday to thousands of people in Auchi and beyond..
Nobody is perfect but iv learnt that most nigerians only value their good once they are no more..
Believe me same people shouting Peter Obi Peter Obi will still vote for APC..
Hypocrltes everywhere in the body of Christ.
I think we as Nigerians seems to have misplaced our sanity, conscience, Morality, common sense etc. There is an attack on the physical as well as the humane aspect of the average Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Public Attack On Apostle Suleiman Shows People Did Wanted Him Dead by Preacherrr(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
YOU ARE AS STUPID AS THIS YOUR COMMENT. DON'T WORRY SINCE YOU ARE NOT HAPPY THAT GOD HELPED HIM TO SURVIVE THE WICKED ATTACK, YOU SHALL TASTE OF THE SAME EVIL YOU WISHED FOR HIM, AND IT WILL HAPPEN THE DAY YOU ARE IN THE SAME VEHICLE WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS... IT SHALL HAPPEN VERY SOON!
voltron14:

1 Like

Re: Public Attack On Apostle Suleiman Shows People Did Wanted Him Dead by voltron14: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Preacherrr:
YOU ARE AS STUPID AS THIS YOUR COMMENT. DON'T WORRY SINCE YOU ARE NOT HAPPY THAT GOD HELPED HIM TO SURVIVE THE WICKED ATTACK, YOU SHALL TASTE OF THE SAME EVIL YOU WISHED FOR HIM, AND IT WILL HAPPEN THE DAY YOU ARE IN THE SAME VEHICLE WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS... IT SHALL HAPPEN VERY SOON!

See this brainwashed heathen.

To hell with you and your fraudulent Apostle Suleiman.

Do your worst.

I'll be here.
Re: Public Attack On Apostle Suleiman Shows People Did Wanted Him Dead by Preacherrr(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
OP: THE LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT HAPPY THAT APOSTLE SULEMAN SURVIVED, IS A CLEAR SIGN THAT, THERE ARE MORE DEVILS IN HUMAN FORM IN OUR WORLD AND SOCIETY AS OF TODAY. ONLY FEW PERSONS IN OUR SOCIETY TODAY ARE CARRIERS OF LIGHT. EVERYWHERE IS ALMOST OVERTAKEN BY DARKNESS, AND THIS IS A CLEAR SIGN THAT, RAPTURE IS IMMINENT. AND THE TRUTH IS THAT,THESE DEVILS IN HUMAN FORM ARE NOT ASHAMED TO SHOW THAT THEY ARE OF THE DEVIL. YEARS BACK THEY WERE ASHAMED AND COVERED UP, BUT NOT ANYMORE THESE DAYS.
LocalStandard1:
Funny that the victim is the one being dragged by the media and the general public. Quite systematic.

It is claimed he was saved cos he was in an armored car. Okay! As a Christian I know that Jesus Christ can starve, he feels pain, he even got killed by people. So a human like the Apostle can get hurt too. News flash!

See, it's almost as if many people are disappointed Apostle Suleiman, together with his family escaped the attack. As they're using the media now to finish what the attackers started. Character, personality assassination.

If the attackers had succeeded, I promise you, enemies and friends alike, thousands even millions of Nigerians by now would've started pouring in their "deep heartfelt condolences".

Apostle Suleiman is a very vocal Christian leader. Attacks on Churches and pastors used to be widespread and frequent in the North. With the Owo massacre and the attack on the Apostle and his family I say to you welcome to a national norm, my people.

You in the South can now start putting your Bibles in your pockets and look out the Church windows a dozen of a dozen times while service is ongoing.

The Apostle is the target today, I wonder who it's going to be tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Public Attack On Apostle Suleiman Shows People Did Wanted Him Dead by Preacherrr(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
ALTHOUGH APOSTLE SULEMAN IS NOT HERE TO REPLY YOU, BUT I SHALL REPLY YOU IN HIS STEAD; AS A MEMBER OF THE BODY OF CHRIST AND AS AN ANOINTED OF THE LORD. THAT SMELLY OLUKUN SPIRIT THAT IS DISTURBING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WITH INSANITY IS CLEARLY MANIFESTING ITSELF IN YOU ON NAIRALAND. I CURSE YOU AND THAT FOUL SPIRIT IN THE NAME OF THE LORD IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU.
voltron14:
Re: Public Attack On Apostle Suleiman Shows People Did Wanted Him Dead by voltron14: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Preacherrr:
ALTHOUGH APOSTLE SULEMAN IS NOT HERE TO REPLY YOU, BUT I SHALL REPLY YOU IN HIS STEAD; AS A MEMBER OF THE BODY OF CHRIST AND AS AN ANOINTED OF THE LORD. THAT SMELLY OLUKUN SPIRIT THAT IS DISTURBING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WITH INSANITY IS CLEARLY MANIFESTING ITSELF IN YOU ON NAIRALAND. I CURSE YOU AND THAT FOUL SPIRIT IN THE NAME OF THE LORD IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU.

See this brainwashed simpleton.

Gerrout.

Neither you, your biological father nor your Fake clergy, Suleiman can do anything to me.

I'll be here.

Many of your likes have come and gone and I'm still standing.

Get it right.

1 Like

Re: Public Attack On Apostle Suleiman Shows People Did Wanted Him Dead by LocalStandard1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Preacherrr:
I agree with what you say my man. But pls stop replying those kinds of people. I know people like that, that's why I made this post. I normally skip their garbage writeup the moment I noticed it's from bundles like them. Don't read from them, don't indulge them, definitely don't curse them.

That guy followed me from politics section, what he doesn't understand is I didn't even read a line of what he's writing.
Re: Public Attack On Apostle Suleiman Shows People Did Wanted Him Dead by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
it is well oh
Re: Public Attack On Apostle Suleiman Shows People Did Wanted Him Dead by irunoko(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Every Mallam with him kettle
Re: Public Attack On Apostle Suleiman Shows People Did Wanted Him Dead by andysmith123(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
It was not his time to die, until then...!
Re: Public Attack On Apostle Suleiman Shows People Did Wanted Him Dead by entrep88: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
I just hope not his cult group he denounced? He said he knows them
Re: Public Attack On Apostle Suleiman Shows People Did Wanted Him Dead by Das1mama: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
entrep88:
I just hope not his cult group he denounced? He said he knows them
LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP! IGNORANCE WILL NOT BE AN EXCUSE
Re: Public Attack On Apostle Suleiman Shows People Did Wanted Him Dead by uglodoh(f): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Preacherrr:

Which God are you referring to? Are you saying God allowed seven people to die to save somebody and his family who were already protected by a Bullet proof car.

You people portray God in a negative way. You still had the audacity to lay curses on somebody that was stating his own view. Must everybody see things the same way you do. Tomorrow you will call yourself a Christian.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Unidentified Helicopter / Amassoma Women Protest The Negative Effects Of Hard Drugs In Their Community / Do U Live And Work In Abuja,be Careful. Kidnapping Has Increased.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.