Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,797 members, 7,915,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:16 PM

Muslims What Can A Man Be Doing Behind Bare Chested Mohammed? Is This Islam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims What Can A Man Be Doing Behind Bare Chested Mohammed? Is This Islam? (205 Views)

Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? / Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslims What Can A Man Be Doing Behind Bare Chested Mohammed? Is This Islam? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ash-shifa by Qadi ‘Iyad, tr. by Gehan Abdel-Raouf Hibah (2009), p. 79

Al-Muzny and Al-Harby narrated on the authority of Jabir: The Prophet made me stand behind him, and thereupon I touched the mole protuberance of Prophethood [a fleshy protuberance on the Prophet’s back which is a divine sign of his Prophetic office] by my mouth, and then it overwhelmed me with the fragrance of musk.

Having read how Mohammed spread young men's legs apart and kiss their penissessss, to Mohammed without covering ASKING men to stand behind him, so close that they mouths can actually smooch his skin. Bro, tell me what homosexuality really is. Would you allow a man ask you to stand behind him without his shirt on, and to use your mouth to nuzzle his body?

What are we saying. This is an outrageous assault by any definition if anyone would do this to you. What did they attack Joe Biden for?

(1) (Reply)

If Muslims Memorized The Quran, Why Did Mohamed Continue To Receive Revelation? / Is Your Name Written In Heaven Even As At Now? / Prophectic Declarearations By Apostle Umah Udah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.