Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State (1997 Views)

Bashir Tofa Buried In Kano (pictures) / Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG / Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by stocktaker: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
I learnt MKO Abiola of SDP beat Bashir Tofa NRC who happens to be from Kano State in 1993 general election

Some people says notherners dont vote candidate of southern origin in general election

if im wrong i stand to be corrected

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by Norra22: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Funny
Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by Zandena(f): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Obi supporters will not vent their madness on this ! They know north do vote candidates outside their region if they are not satisfied with the candidates of northern extraction and also for fairness to other regions.
I envisage the repeat of 1993 scenario but without any annulment!
When we are confronted with 4 devils for leadership positions, we go for a lesser devil who will be approachable while in position of leadership
Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by successmatters(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
stocktaker:
I learnt MKO Abiola of SDP beat Bashir Tofa NRC who happens to be from Kano State in 1993 general election

Some people says notherners dont vote candidate of southern origin in general election

Why was MKO denied becoming the president? grin
Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by stocktaker: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:

MKO was denied the presidency by babangida and the cabal its not the Ordinary nothern voters that denied mko the presidency

3 Likes

Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by successmatters(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
stocktaker:
MKO was denied the presidency by babangida and the cabal its not the Ordinary nothern voters that denied mko the presidency

And we're saying the same things, the same cabals are still around today.
Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by stocktaker: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Zandena:
Obi supporters will not vent their madness on this ! They know north do vote candidates outside their region if they are not satisfied with the candidates of northern extraction and also for fairness to other regions.
I envisage the repeat of 1993 scenario but without any annulment!
When we are confronted with 4 devils for leadership positions, we go for a lesser devil who will be approachable while in position of leadership
thank you if northerners will not vote atiku for any reason definately it will never be Obi that will receive their vote so i tell you they will vote tinubu and never for obi

2 Likes

Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by stocktaker: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:

Lets wait and see if buhari will annul 2023 election like 1993 if a southern candidate win

I doubt this

2 Likes

Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by tribalmall: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Same cabal that came back on the feet to beg Yoruba to become president on a platter. Any if Tinubu win as I know he will no one can deny him but should that be the will of God I know the likes of Fashola Gbaja Amosun etc will seemlessly position themselves to take advantage. You can add Umahi Amechi to the circle they are all southerner so am OK with anyone of those.

But you see that Pandora criminal he will wait till Ipob declare Biafra before he can become president of anywhere.

successmatters:

2 Likes

Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by stocktaker: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:

Lets wait and see if buhari will annul 2023 election like 1993 if a southern candidate win

I doubt this
Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by ganisucks(f): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
stocktaker:

Nobody won because there was no election. The whole thing was a rouse to trap and get rid of MKO. Do you honestly believe that if the north wanted to present a candidate, Tofa would have been their candidate . Wake up and smell the roses.
Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by ganisucks(f): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
tribalmall:
Same cabal that came back on the feet to beg Yoruba to become president on a platter. Any if Tinubu win as I know he will no one can deny him but should that be the will of God I know the likes of Fashola Gbaja Amosun etc will seemlessly position themselves to take advantage. You can add Umahi Amechi to the circle they are all southerner so am OK with anyone of those.

But you see that Pandora criminal he will wait till Ipob declare Biafra before he can become president of anywhere.

Tinubu can never win any election except it's President of Lagos. The game is rigged and whoever will make the members of the cabal allay their fears about each other is who gets the job. Tinubu has red flags all over, same as Atiku. The cabal picks presidents in advance. A major section of the cabal picked Obi in 2019, and prepared the way for him. Their only problem which has been solved, was getting the other half to accept their choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by successmatters(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
tribalmall:

I understand you very well, you are OK with any southern politician winning, except Peter Obi. Is your position not influenced by your desire to see corruption thrive, knowing that Peter Obi is the only person on that list that we can be sure won't embezzle money?

1 Like

Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by stocktaker: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
ganisucks:

Nobody won because there was no election. The whole thing was a rouse to trap and get rid of MKO. Do you honestly believe that if the north wanted to present a candidate, Tofa would have been their candidate . Wake up and smell the roses.
indomie generation spotted , how old are you pls ?

1 Like

Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by stocktaker: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:

I understand you very well, you are OK with any southern politician winning, except Peter Obi. Is your position not influenced by your desire to see corruption thrive, knowing that Peter Obi is the only person on that list that we can be sure won't embezzle money?
Obi is a politician all politician embezzles money it depends on the amount of money at their diposal why his name feature in pandora papers they are all the same , put Obi in charge of lagos or rivers state and see how much he will steal
Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by emmanuelbrown26: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
tribalmall:

U mean kick and start master?

Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by kcnwaigbo: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
tribalmall:

I hope you don't commit suicide when Peter Obi is sworn in as president come may 2023
Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by kcnwaigbo: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
stocktaker:
Obi is a politician all politician embezzles money it depends on the amount of money at their diposal why his name feature in pandora papers they are all the same , put Obi in charge of lagos or rivers state and see how much he will steal
Oga Pandora papers did not say Obi embezzled money
Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by tiger28: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
I keep saying this SAME thing!

HOW did OBJ win TWO terms without Northern votes?

GEJ nkor

Abiola Nkor??

Don't let the Politically PRIMITIVE amateurs tell you nonsense......

Many of these Noisemakers are JUST starting Politics.
Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by tiger28: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:

OP is talking about ELECTIONS here......don't derail with gibberish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by Michelle70(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
stocktaker:

That was then.

Now Buhari and igbos has finally put tribalism in Nigerian politics
Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by tiger28: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
stocktaker:
thank you if northerners will not vote atiku for any reason definately it will never be Obi that will receive their vote so i tell you they will vote tinubu and never for obi
We Northerners will RATHER vote a Southwesterner than vote an ibo.......NEVER!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by Michelle70(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
tiger28:
I keep saying this SAME thing!

HOW did OBJ win TWO terms without Northern votes?

GEJ nkor

Abiola Nkor??

Don't let the Politically PRIMITIVE amateurs tell you nonsense......

Many of these Noisemakers are JUST starting Politics.
You noticed tribal politics came when recently abi?
Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by tribalmall: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
The progenitor of corruption is who you claim won't allow corruption to thrive. The bastard that was caught looting N250 million cash with governor's convoy which is aside the several millions of dollars he looted into his daughter's Pandora account. You need your brain checked for excessive foolishness.

successmatters:

Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by emmanuelbrown26: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
tribalmall:
The progenitor of corruption is who you claim won't allow corruption to thrive. The bastard that was caught looting N250 million cash with governor's convoy which is aside the several millions of dollars he looted into his daughter's Pandora account. You need your brain checked for excessive foolishness.

i swear to gawd bro, abeg go snd change pampers before baba go sleep

Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by successmatters(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
stocktaker:

Peter Obi is not like any Nigerian politician. The opportunity he got, he used it to do good. He was almost begged to come and contest for presidency. This is not the type of politician you are always seeing here.

Pandora papers? Do you really believe he did any wrongs and the FG allowed him be, even as he's not a member of the cabal? Stop believing everything you read.
Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by BATified2023: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
ganisucks:

Tinubu can never win any election except it's President of Lagos. The game is rigged and whoever will make the members of the cabal allay their fears about each other is who gets the job. Tinubu has red flags all over, same as Atiku. The cabal picks presidents in advance. A major section of the cabal picked Obi in 2019, and prepared the way for him. Their only problem which has been solved, was getting the other half to accept their choice.
northerners will prefer mass suicide than to vote a nyamiri

U people don’t know how much they hate u

If a well exposed atiku n kwankwanso can say it live on tv that nobody will accept igbos in d north what do u think will b in d mind of illiterates?

1 Like

Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by kennymike84: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
stocktaker:

Mind you 1993 is not 2023. Don't compare this digital generation with Analog generation.
Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by successmatters(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
tribalmall:

Why didn't this case come up with the police or EFCC since 8 years ago if you think it has any merits?
Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by ganisucks(f): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
BATified2023:
northerners will prefer mass suicide than to vote a nyamiri

U people don’t know how much they hate u

If a well exposed atiku n kwankwanso can say it live on tv that nobody will accept igbos in d north what do u think will b in d mind of illiterates?

The cabal is not made up of northerners, southerners or people from Pluto. It's made of businessmen, and businessmen only care about business.
Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by BATified2023: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
ganisucks:

The cabal is not made up of northerners, southerners or people from Pluto. It's made of businessmen, and businessmen only care about business.
nobody will endorse any Igbo person

Mark my words

Nobody loves d igbos

1 Like

Re: M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State by excanny: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:

Peter Obi is not like any Nigerian politician. The opportunity he got, he used it to do good. He was almost begged to come and contest for presidency. This is not the type of politician you are always seeing here.

Pandora papers? Do you really believe he did any wrongs and the FG allowed him be, even as he's not a member of the cabal? Stop believing everything you read.

Even so the called Pandora papers, some idiots don't understand what happened. They thought Obi stole public money.

A man set up businesses for his family way before becoming governor in offshore locations and resigned as director immediately he took office and handed over to business to his wife.

How is owing a business with your family now a crime?

They claim he should have declared the offshore companies as a governor. And the man had explained that he can only declared the things he owns alone, not declare businesses he owns with other business partners or joint ventures.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of The Candidates Will Be Able To Get 25% In 24 States? / List Of Some Of The 300 People Killed By Murtala Mohammed In July 1966 - Pics / Salary Of Nigeria Army According To There Rank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.