Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,867 members, 7,933,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:39 PM

Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm (49989 Views)

Salman Rushdie On Ventilator, Liver Damaged, Likely To Lose One Eye / Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown / 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by harmargedon: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
Pymetrics:

I'm also happy that he survived so that he will go through pain and humiliation during his old age. His type doesn't deserve to die young. Let them reach an age of weakness, then their punishment starts. Losing an eye and an arm at old age is not easy. His current predicament is a sign of punishment for him to have blasphemed someone billions of people respects. Don't you know that he has billions of enemy already, and you expect him to live without disturbance?
he'll end up being more famous than Mohammed himself, all thanks to the fool that attacked him.
He's not a Nigerian, what makes you think his government wouldn't take care if him more than your president
His book will have millions of downloads and the hate for your religion with grow thicker.
DaVinci code was written against Christians, but I didn't see the author been stabbed to death undecided undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by LastProphet: 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Not defending anything.

But you see my friends, José Emilio Pacheco once said, and i quote

"hypocrites. We cannot see ourselves or judge ourselves the way we see and judge others.” ―

You will notice the same set of people that has been crying about Tribal marginalisation and Religion segregations politically will all run into this thread like freed chicken from a cage, to run their mouth, pour all their hidden hatred and insult the religion of Islam with reckless abandon.

The gays, that has spent years crying of sexual right, the females that cried all years about gender sidelining, the tribe that wants a divorce from its country because its right to exist were allegedly been trampled, all of them will all crawl out of their sorry-cage and they will all be here to insult someone else belief just because few set of people decided to go rogue and extreme.

Brothers and sister, you see If you wear a mask for too long, there will come a time when you can not remove it without removing your face.

Most of you are worst than the people you criticise. Christianity and the positivity that accompany it is just a cover face for most of you. You are more evil than the attacker.

It's not few set of people, by now Muslims should be saying this anymore this is why you people are disgusting. What is few about fighting for Allah which happens every day. What of Deborah that was burnt right inside a higher institution of learning by over a thousand Muslims hailing is that few? Stop being a dumb person because of some verses you have no evidence for. Arabia was the center of learning and innovation until Islam happened to them, today out of over 14,000 Nobel prize winners less than 50 come from Arabia - I mean 50! What you should be asking yourself now if your head was working is "why do Muslims all over the world even those that don't discuss with Muslims from another place, why do we attack others for Allah? Is there a connection? What am I missing?" The criminals of every other religion know they are criminals and can never claim to be killing or doing any atrocity for their God, so why are your own 'criminals' - if we agree they are criminals as you hope to define - the only ones killing for their god?
This is the only thing a sensible Muslim should be asking by now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by warlordd(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
The 24 year old Islamic terrorist should be hanged upside down until he dies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Businessman1986(m): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
There are more than enough things to write about, choose what will not cause you harm directly or indirectly.

The next Rushdie wannabe will choose something else, I'm certain of it
Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Realists(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
harmargedon:
he'll end up being more famous than Mohammed himself, all thanks to the fool that attacked him.
He's not a Nigerian, what makes you think his government wouldn't take care if him more than your president
His book will have millions of downloads and the hate for your religion with grow thicker.
DaVinci code was written against Christians, but I didn't see the author been stabbed to death undecided undecided

We Muslim are not after any fame, worship your gods while we worship Allah. It's a fact that no reasonable mind will tolerate the insults and use of derogatory words against his biological parents and again you can't defame a reasonable man of intergity and go scout free.
We Muslims say to you your idol worship & leave us alone.
Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by SirJerrie(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Not defending anything.

"hypocrites. We cannot see ourselves or judge ourselves the way we see and judge others.” ―

You will notice the same set of people that has been crying about Tribal marginalisation and Religion segregations politically will all run into this thread like freed chicken from a cage, to run their mouth, pour all their hidden hatred and insult the religion of Islam with reckless abandon.

The gays, that has spent years crying of sexual right, the females that cried all years about gender sidelining, the tribe that wants a divorce from its country because its right to exist were allegedly been trampled, all of them will all crawl out of their sorry-cage and they will all be here to insult someone else belief just because few set of people decided to go rogue and extreme.

Brothers and sister, you see If you wear a mask for too long, there will come a time when you can not remove it without removing your face.

Most of you are worst than the people you criticise. Christianity and the positivity that accompany it is just a cover face for most of you. You are more evil than the attacker

Are you done?

2 Likes

Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by DoctorAbk: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
There is over 1.3Billion Muslims in the world, they consider insult to prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him as blasphemy why can't you respect that for peace to rain.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Noblex2011(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Not defending anything.

Most of you are worst than the people you criticise. Christianity and the positivity that accompany it is just a cover face for most of you. You are more evil than the attacker.
Does this make any meaning to you?

1 Like

Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Idoko619(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Not defending anything.

You start by saying you're not defending anything and went on to type this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
You think say you get mind to talk rubbish on other people's religion, why are you now hiding?
Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by nahr(f): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
I feel so bad for Salman Rushdie, all of this just because he wrote a book.
Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Major7: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bontafa:

Me and you no dey fight I dey always like your post .

Next time if you see me quote person for tribal issue, click on the person moniker read e past post .

No dey do Judas and ass licker

Two wrong doesn't make a right still. You can help put an end to tribalism, it begins with you and me. Let their be peace.
Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Sakasitay(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Not defending anything.

Waste of internet. Stop spewing crap. Religion of violence advocate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by seunaj: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
[s][/s]
lhordspy:
Not defending anything.

TRASH!

1 Like

Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by prophetfire: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Not defending anything.

You are in pains that the man is still alive.
Writing useless long epistle trying to call others names because you want to defend a babaric act and the religious movement that supports it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Venom11(m): 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
PraiseGod4u:

I was actually taking you serious and then you decide to spoil everything.

Yea you are right some people who do worse will com here and condemn.
But the reason why you feel they are wrong is still the same reason why you shouldn't have mentioned Christianity at the end.

Now you ended up making no point

Ag swear.. Jyst messed up the whole piece mtchew

1 Like

Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Originalsly: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
If you play with fire you will get burn.

Not saying it is right .... but he knew the danger he exposed himself to once he came out of hiding.... then to go chasing money by giving public lectures? ... it was only a matter of time.

One drug kingpin ... who killed quite a few people ... got caught ... snitched on a whole lot of people ... got sentenced ... later released under Federal Protection.... thought it was safe after yearsss to roll back in the hood as if all would be forgiven and forgotten. He left earth fully loaded with lead.

1 Like

Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Enimin: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
HonNL:
Update after the attack on Rushdie, author of the Satanic Verses, on August 12.

SOURCE

Interview from the suspect

https://apnews.com/article/salman-rushdie-middle-east-iran-new-york-2aaf7c8fdc459c664173beb4dc0a9ef5

Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7278191/salman-rushdie-author-satanic-verses/8

https://www.nairaland.com/7279074/salman-rushdie-ventilator-liver-damaged#115655247

Be careful with these Arabs, they are naturally brutal due to their nomadic nature and the religion made them even more so.

Look how they spent 30 years singing this guy a lullaby before stepping up and slicing him to bits, as.soon as he was finally fast asleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by udemzyudex(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tannhauser:
grin
The madness of religion...especially THAT religion.
The young man tried to murder a man for writing a book DECADES before he was born. I am sure he has not even read the book to determine whether it was blasphemous or not but was ready to risk life, limb and liberty to carry out the instructions of a fellow man.......MADNESS.. .

The truth is most muslims don't even read the Qur'an to understand what it says,they mostly follow what their scholars say or interpret from the Qur'an.

The even follow their scholars teaching more than what is written in the Qur'an which is very bad.
Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Shadysen: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Do you know the history of the Persians? They have been Muslims for close to 1,400 years and counting. So how is Persia a hell hole?
is it in iran we can find persians?
Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Lukuluku69(m): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Shadysen:
is it in iran we can find persians?

Persia was the original name or should I say the Latinized version of Farsi. They were the Biblical Persia. The Conquerors of Babylon.

They wish to be known now as Iranians. And yes we find the Persians in Iran now
Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Shadysen: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Pymetrics:

I'm also happy that he survived so that he will go through pain and humiliation during his old age. His type doesn't deserve to die young. Let them reach an age of weakness, then their punishment starts. Losing an eye and an arm at old age is not easy. His current predicament is a sign of punishment for him to have blasphemed someone billions of people respects. Don't you know that he has billions of enemy already, and you expect him to live without disturbance?
you people are just animals including muhamed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Guyman01: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tina07:
Please dear everyone, please forgive me for posting this again but I have no choice because the mods ban my old username. Please sirs and ma's, my name is Sshaindo, am a 26 years old single mom of 1. My son is just 2 years old. I used to be a hairdresser before my present predicament. In August of 2021 I fell very sick and was rush to the hospital by my neighbour. Doctor said that I will have to be admitted because by the time that they have prescribed several drugs for me, my hands and both of my legs has developed rashes and started to swell up. The swelling got worst and more severe as time went by, eventually leading to multiple skin ulcers. Preliminary results shows that I was diagnosed with blood infection. Am currently living with severe skin ulcers in my left arm, the palm of my hand, and both of my legs and feet. I've been suffering with this condition since then.
Am crying out because I need serious medical attention, I cannot afford to go to the hospital and am dying here due to lack of money. I regularly require blood transfusion and resuscitation with antibiotics at St David's Specialist hospital. I also urgently require Prolonged Sore Management with Vacuum Assisted Closure Device and skin graft to help regain my normal life again but unfortunately I can't treat myself because I don't have enough on me. Doctor said the procedure will require 1.3million Naira to give me my life back and so far I've been able to raise only 300 thousand with the help of my friends and some kind hearted well wishers who have taken pity for me in the past few months. Pleas sirs and ma's, am an orphan both my parents are late. I have been trying every possible best to raise the remainder to no avail. I don't have any property to sell again and I cannot work in this my condition pls I beg of you, I can't even look after my 2 years old son, that's why am pleading with any well meaning person pls, no matter how small pls, it will still go a long way to help me and save my life and that of my little boy pls. May God bless you all in Jesus name Amen

Shaindos
Account number:
First Bank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg0Jm8Frr58

Thank you and God bless you.
Shameless Fraud, he creates new moniker every day to post this

2 Likes

Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Shadysen: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Idaytesj29:

If your men of god have to be protected by convoys of police and a 300 million naira bullet proof SUV, is he god?

he talking about your gods MUHAMMED not pastors, thank God you dont mention our beloved christ JESUS.
Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by JohnOkolo: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
ValCon888:
I'm happy he survived. I know millions of a certain type of people are in pains that this man is still breathing.

Let them continue to live in pains.

May the pains bring them to nothing...
Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Bigboy911: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Prophet Muhammad is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Shadysen: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Persia was the original name or should I say the Latinized version of Farsi. They were the Biblical Persia. The Conquerors of Babylon.

They wish to be known now as Iranians. And yes we find the Persians in Iran now
But persia is not a peaceful land right from time, stop lying, thanks.
Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by harmargedon: 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
Realists:

We Muslim are not after any fame, worship your gods while we worship Allah. It's a fact that no reasonable mind will tolerate the insults and use of derogatory words against his biological parents and again you can't defame a reasonable man of intergity and go scout free.
let Allah fight for himself, even our local deity fights for itself how much more. Until you Muslims learn to listen to the true voice of Allah, the world will never understand the truth in the Quran.
Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Shadysen: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Realists:

you guys should have being in another world i swear, mentality of you guys are so so fuvk up with koran, spit!
Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Lukuluku69(m): 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
Shadysen:
But persia is not a peaceful land right from time, stop lying, thanks.

Lol. Show me a Land, or a people that have never fight or fought in a war before.

Just one. Search history. I will wait...

On you allegation of "lying", would you care to show me the lie I told on this thread? Or you are just regugitatin what you have been handed down by your you know?
Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Shadysen: 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
DoctorAbk:
There is over 1.3Billion Muslims in the world, they consider insult to prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him as blasphemy why can't you respect that for peace to rain.
[color=#990000][/color]
yeah may piss be unto him in hell!
Re: Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm by Lukuluku69(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Shadysen:
you guys should have being in another world i swear, mentality of you guys are so so fuvk up with koran, spit!

Then pray earnestly to Jehovah the father of Jesus to take all Muslims away nah. Sebi nothing is impossible for him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A White Man Learns The Meaning Of "Maga" In Nigeria, Blasts Americans / Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix / Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.