Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,994 members, 7,931,417 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 03:47 AM

Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday (41995 Views)

Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) / Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) / Ogun Ife To Gbona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by PID1412: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kabiesi of Ife, trust all is well sir.

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
what a pathetic Human being , wasting state funds ,if I were his people na to find a way unseat am
Or deh
You think yorubas are like OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGs that uses slap and kicks to wake their parents?
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Mutigadara1: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
If this man is a northerner. Chaiiii, we wouldn't have sleep for at least 2 weeks. The kind shout wey some people go do no dey here.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
There's always an exception to every rule.

Christistruth00:

Yoruba Oral History only recorded Oduduwa as having one Wife
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by fluffybaby(f): 3:15am On Oct 25, 2022
iamrealdeji:
Sister,what MuslimIgbo said is absolutely true but truth is always bitter. From now till year 2099,a woman's virginity would still be an important issue and once a woman loses her virginity,some parts of her life is destroyed because a man would only pretend at the initial stage to be in love with the non virgin,after few weeks of marriage,and the initial gra gra wipes,the man would start seeing the woman as worthless and start imagining her past sexcapades. A man only look away for some moments but not forever. The thoughts of his wife's past would surely surface some day. Something will trigger it. It might even be that he was watching film and such issue gets raised and reminds him of his wife's non-virgin status when he married her. It's a reflex action that he can't control. Most men just don't say things like that out but they think about it a lot and dwell on it. Subconsciously,the agression(ikanra) may set in and he would start misbehaving or reacting to some issues at times and the wife wouldn't know what's biting him up. All she would say is that ''he used to treat me well before marriage,but afterwards,he starts misbehaving'' some men wouldn't want to spend well on her thinking she's not worth it especially if he compares himself with some of his friends that married virgins as wives.
If a man marries a non-virgin,the more he hears about some women that are virgins,the more angry he would be but he won't say it out because we shouldn't decieve ourselves,there are still many beautiful virgins around. The more he sees and hears about them even after several years of marriage,the more he would remember his wife's status when he met her. He wouldn't trust her. Her number of body count maybe only one before he married her,but he would think it might be up to 500 or more because it doesn't tell on the vagina of some/many women.
Some men would start cheating like ''afterall,she did hers before marriage,it's time for me to do mine'' and like a domino effect,one issue would lead to another and before you know it,the marriage gets troubled,the wife starts getting angry due to husband's sudden changing without knowing that the root cause is her virginity loss before marriage.
God is not stupid for sealing up a woman's vagina and telling them not to allow any thrust into it by any man,he instructed women because he loves them but those that are losing it before marriage don't love themselves.
Only the very intelligent individuals would relate to what I'm saying

Leave them and marry your virgin na. God did not SEAL a woman's vagina. It's just how nature is. It's like saying that new born babies eyes are closed because God wants them to see their parents first or something like that. Vagina is partially closed for health reason not because God wants to seal a woman for 1 man.
Leave women's vaginas alone and focus on your joysticks. You too can pursue purity to please God and your wife. If you know that marrying a non virgin would be bad for you then don't marry one. No one is forcing you A man sleeping around is worthless before God too. Maybe y'all should focus on your own purity goals for once and let women be.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by fluffybaby(f): 3:21am On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
If it doesn't concern me, I won't be talking about it.
Don't be a whóre
It never ends well for whóres
No child wants to be born by a whóre
You can't eat your cake and have it.

Your opinion doesn't count . It's limited to your life. Marry your virgin and leave whores alone before you die premature of HBp that's all I said. My end my business, my kids my business. Unfortunately for you, your tantrums are worthless to me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 6:29am On Oct 25, 2022
fluffybaby:

Your opinion doesn't count . It's limited to your life. Marry your virgin and leave WE whores alone before you die premature of HBp that's all I said. My end my business, my kids my business. Unfortunately for you, your tantrums are worthless to me grin grin
lol
Your opinion are worthless and stupid. There's absolutely nothing that can change the fact that, female sexual purity is sacred and promiscuity will ALWAYS be frowned at.
This why you hide your true bodycount figure.
You will always claim that bodycount doesn't matter, YET YOU HIDE AND LIE ABOUT YOUR BODYCOUNT FIGURE grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 6:34am On Oct 25, 2022
fluffybaby:

Leave them and marry your virgin na. God did not SEAL a woman's vagina. It's just how nature is. It's like saying that new born babies eyes are closed because God wants them to see their parents first or something like that. Vagina is partially closed for health reason not because God wants to seal a woman for 1 man.
Leave women's vaginas alone and focus on your joysticks. You too can pursue purity to please God and your wife. If you know that marrying a non virgin would be bad for you then don't marry one. No one is forcing you A man sleeping around is worthless before God too. Maybe y'all should focus on your own purity goals for once and let women be.
Lol
Sense must be paining you.
God didn't blablabla...
Who now did it?
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by fluffybaby(f): 6:45am On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
Sense must be paining you.
God didn't blablabla...
Who now did it?

God did not do it because he wants to SEAL a woman for purity. It has a physical/natural role to play because of the type of anatomy a woman has. Just as a baby boy is born with foreskin covering his. It doesn't mean that God covered it because he doesn't want the tip of a boys cock stimulated sexually. They are just nature's way of keeping things away from trauma, easy infection etc. Sometimes human part like the appendix play no role either but nature still provides them. So please, leave women alone and run your race of purity and marry your virgin wife and live happily in peace.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by fluffybaby(f): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

lol
Your opinion are worthless and stupid. There's absolutely nothing that can change the fact that, female sexual purity is sacred and promiscuity will ALWAYS be frowned at.
This why you hide your true bodycount figure.
You will always claim that bodycount doesn't matter, YET YOU HIDE AND LIE ABOUT YOUR BODYCOUNT FIGURE grin cheesy cheesy

I have slept with 1000. Or even more. What exactly will you do to me? Of course women will hide those body count facts because they know that they would be judged. Even men don't tell the whole number cos they are afraid of losing a potential mate they love. It's normal human behavior to deny things that will make you look less special or will cause you to lose what you are chasing. Even in our society where marriage is celebrated men will deny the fact that they are married, deny their kids, parents etc just to get a babe they want. So yes, it's human nature.
Mehn, you are funny grin grin I said the most to see the extent of your anger or are you secretly wishing I had none?
Female and male sexual purity are both sacred. I don't see no man returning from the dead to tell us that God ignored his sexual sins cos he is a man and focussed on only women when sexual purity is concerned. If Earth men decide to make women stay in line using the pitch of your sexual purity is sacred but ours is not then that's your headache not mine. Since time we know that young boys and young girls are considered pure not just young girls alone.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Minime10(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2022
Because na Ooni now nobody wan talk say aah! the age gap bla blah blah
If na person wey no too get akpala koala now, the age gap chioresters for don do remix since. Even de girl ma for don enter online platform to yarn say she no fit marry her papa age mate grin grin grin
Nigerians & hypocrisy because of stomach infrastructure
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 7:22am On Oct 25, 2022
fluffybaby:

God did not do it because he wants to SEAL a woman for purity. It has a physical/natural role to play because of the type of anatomy a woman has. Just as a baby boy is born with foreskin covering his. It doesn't mean that God covered it because he doesn't want the tip of a boys cock stimulated sexually. They are just nature's way of keeping things away from trauma, easy infection etc. Sometimes human part like the appendix play no role either but nature still provides them. So please, leave women alone and run your race of purity and marry your virgin wife and live happily in peace.
You'll have been long dead if the world has not changed to being hypocritical.
Few centuries ago, you would have been stoned in your father's house if found not to be a virgin on your wedding night, AND THAT WAS A BIBLE LAW TOO, THE LAWS JESUS CAME TO FULFILL.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by fluffybaby(f): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

You'll have been long dead if the world has not changed to being hypocritical.
Few centuries ago, you would have been stoned in your father's house if found not to be a virgin on your wedding night, AND THAT WAS A BIBLE LAW TOO, THE LAWS JESUS CAME TO FULFILL.

That was man made law. There were many laws restricting females from many things to keep them in line. Shame on the blood thirsty motherfuckers who would have longed to spill my blood in my father's house because they want to govern my vagina and it's activities. God ...the true God I mean, pass them. grin grin
A God that was serious about stoning wouldn't need human hands to do it's dirty deeds. That is a devil disguising as God to make the people's hands stain with blood.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2022
fluffybaby:

That was man made law. A God that was serious about stoning wouldn't need human hands to do it's dirty deeds. That is a devil disguising as God to make the people's hands stain with blood.
Oh, this one has started forming atheist and enlightened grin grin grin I pity you grin
You're so delusional and living in denials.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by fluffybaby(f): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Oh, this one has started forming atheist and enlightened grin grin grin I pity you grin
You're so delusional and living in denials.

I am no atheist. Just a human that can reason
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2022
fluffybaby:

I am no atheist. Just a human that can reason
Then keep blasphemy against your religion na grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by fluffybaby(f): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Then keep blasphemy against your religion na grin

Where did I blaspheme? That God wouldn't need a man to do his work? That if killing someone was very important God would and will in his power do it without making a human stain his hands with blood? The one who makes you kill in his name just wants to pollute you while pretending to be God. God loves purity, shows mercy and can punish when he has to. When you get to heaven you will see that the true God will punish all those who killed in his name. He doesn't tolerate wicked blood thirsty souls.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2022
fluffybaby:

Where did I blaspheme? That God wouldn't need a man to do his work? That if killing someone was very important God would and will in his power do it without making a human stain his hands with blood? The one who makes you kill in his name just wants to pollute you while pretending to be God. God loves purity, shows mercy and can punish when he has to. When you get to heaven you will see that the true God will punish all those who killed in his name. He doesn't tolerate wicked blood thirsty souls.
Are you a Christian or not? Or you're just a hypocrite.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by fluffybaby(f): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Are you a Christian or not? Or you're just a hypocrite.

A child of God. A servant of God, a friend of God
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2022
fluffybaby:

A child of God.
Lol
Hypocrisy at its peak.
You don't even believe in the same Bible you're supposed to uphold.
Shame
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by fluffybaby(f): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
Hypocrisy at its peak.
You don't even believe in the same Bible you're supposed to uphold.
Shame

What is a hypocrite?
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2022
Our population will continue to increase because of this man
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by iamrealdeji(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2022
fluffybaby:

Oh yes,I can't settle for less/ I have to settle for the best/Because she is the one I'm going to live with till the rest/ of my life,I can't deal with someone whose ex/ or exes have already used,cummed inside her mouth,pressed the hell out of her boobs,possibly gangbanged by different dicks,possibly hit her head on the bed and tied down while banging her,moaning loudly and yelling underneath some other man or men,when there are fresh beautiful girls/around who have never had such dirty experiences. Someone like that shouldn't be the mother of any sensible man's children because she wouldn't even raise the daughter properly,she wouldn't see anything wrong in any form of immorality. Pls don't try to insult or discredit the worthy,special and the most beautiful set of ladies called virgins. Thank God you are alive if you believe in him. Believe you would always have some people that are better than you in this world. So don't envy them.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by UnabashedIPOB: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

I completely concur because I am an EVIL and FOOLISH MAN. Amadioha will definitely STRIKE me, M0R0NIC MUSLIMPIG, and my entire generation dead as you've wished!!

ISEEEE as you wish upon yourself and your generation. I can't argue with you on that!
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by UnabashedIPOB: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

I completely concur because I am an EVIL and FOOLISH MAN. Amadioha will definitely STRIKE me, M0R0NIC MUSLIMPIG, and my entire generation dead as you've wished!!

ISEEEE as you wish upon yourself and your generation. I can't argue with you on that!
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by UnabashedIPOB: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

I completely concur because I am an EVIL and FOOLISH MAN. Amadioha will definitely STRIKE me, M0R0NIC UnabashedIPOB pig, and my entire generation dead as you've wished!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

I completely concur because I am an EVIL and FOOLISH MAN. Amadioha will definitely STRIKE me, M0R0NIC UnabashedIPOB pig, and my entire generation dead as you've wished!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Yes, MY UGLY OLOSHO MAMA AND PAPA are, 4ucking M0R0N!
REALLY? grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by PoliciaNLand: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) / Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. / How To Identify A Nigerian (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.