Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,461 members, 7,917,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:43 AM

Is ASO Rock The Highest/biggest Rock In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is ASO Rock The Highest/biggest Rock In Nigeria? (474 Views)

Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is ASO Rock The Highest/biggest Rock In Nigeria? by Cuppycat: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
So I just watched on who wants to be a millionaire where they asked which is the biggest rock in Nigeria, the options were

Riyom rock
Olumo rock
Aso rock
Zuma rock

The guy chose olumo rock, I thought it should be Zuma rock, but the host said the correct answer is ASO rock, please is this correct?
Re: Is ASO Rock The Highest/biggest Rock In Nigeria? by taylor88(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
Re: Is ASO Rock The Highest/biggest Rock In Nigeria? by FaceTanke: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
Na dem sabi
Re: Is ASO Rock The Highest/biggest Rock In Nigeria? by DSC7: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
Aso rock wey i know na government residential area....
Re: Is ASO Rock The Highest/biggest Rock In Nigeria? by juvewalex(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Aso rock is the highest while Zuma rock is the biggest and largest.

(1) (Reply)

Borno APC Chieftain Threatens To Kill And Bury Nigerians To Win 2023 Election / Northern Rule 47yrs Out Of 62yrs As An Independent Country. / 2023: Pupils Of Largest Almajiri School In Nigeria, Pray For Atiku's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.