Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,765 members, 7,945,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

What Will You Do To Earn A Living After Your Service?? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Will You Do To Earn A Living After Your Service?? (288 Views)

What To Do To Earn A Decent Income After NYSC / A Professional Graphics Designer At Your Service / Don't Throw Away Your Nysc White Sneakers After Your Service Year! See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do To Earn A Living After Your Service?? by GoodnewsChris(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Seriously, what will you do

At this point of writing this, am not yet serving (still am still in school). But I have two businesses which I run everything with my phone and laptop...

The first business which has made me over $5000 this month is through Amazon (being able to exchange my digital skills for the American's US dollars)

The second business although I don't really put much time has help me to change my wardrobe for the month...

.....so if may ask..

Will you rather learn/start with a business today that can assist you even as you are serving or you will WAIT TILL THE DAY YIU WANT TO WRITE AN APPLICATION LETTER.

Let's connect on WhatsApp to learn more about this new opportunity
+2348131183959.

Only for the interested one's please

+2348131183959. -- WhatsApp ...

See you at the other end
Re: What Will You Do To Earn A Living After Your Service?? by jimmyvic(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ride on Pastor grin grin
Abeg tell us the second business wey you dey use change wardrobe, na that one go easy pass

(1) (Reply)

Pwan Group Abuja.... Hiring Now / Free Online Google Courses / Amazon Kdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.