Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,137 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:29 AM

When Is The Closing Date For The Submission Of De Credentials. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Is The Closing Date For The Submission Of De Credentials. (1306 Views)

JAMB Extends Closing Date To Febraury 5th / When Is The Closing Date Of Aau Pre-degree / Tell Me The Closing Date For The Nov/dec Neco Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Closing Date For The Submission Of De Credentials. by DonShark(m): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2011
Please Nairalanders,help your boy here!
I registered for Direct Entry and was asked to submit my credentials to JAMB Office after registration. But,one of my credentials is not yet at hand(Statement of Result) and I'm imploring Nairalanders with useful information on the closing date for the submission to help me out here.
Thanks and be richly blessed as U drop your comments.

(1) (Reply)

Nuasa Week -accounting Quiz Competition To Be Held In Lasu / U.I Admission List Is Out / Jamb Releases 2013 Utme Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.