Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,160 members, 7,988,024 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:51 PM

Business Start Up With #15m - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Start Up With #15m (189 Views)

My Company Wants To Invest Some Capital 300k In A Business Start Up. / I Need A Facility ( Loan) Of 5m For My Wife For Business Start Up / OVERCOMING THE PROBLEM OF BUSINESS START-UPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Start Up With #15m by chymeze: 3:13am On Oct 24, 2022
Hi
Please what business can one set up with #15million naira in Nigeria that would offer steady ROIs?
Re: Business Start Up With #15m by TopFxManager: 5:24am On Oct 24, 2022
chymeze:
Hi
Please what business can one set up with #15million naira in Nigeria that would offer steady ROIs?
You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

(1) (Reply)

Produced Transfer With Pay Zero Fee / Sofi Bank Review / Property Developer Needs Financier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.