Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,288 members, 7,964,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:02 AM

He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl (62426 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by etrange: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

Your post is noble and idealistic - you dont know you will get manipulative and pretentious responses that suits her agenda....

The reality is that you can never be so sure of anything. You can kick her our even though she has genuinely changed and regrets her actions, and then end end up getting married to a more skilled pretender who is still actively into the runs business. Nothing is ever assured. Even the ladies are taking risks too. A woman could come tomorrow and say your husband is the father of her children. The police could come tomorrow and say your man is under arrest for a crime he committed years ago. So at the end of the day, only the man can decide.

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by karnap(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
How on earth will you marry someone without noticing it,so you don't have friends that know her? Did you stay in Canada and come to Nigeria on the wedding day?
What is it.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by advanceDNA: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

Let me ask you a question. Should the husband still be financially responsible towards the woman for a lifetime? Is that not unfair??

Whats unfair....??
if u marry a retired olosho without doing your due deligence thats your cross to bear....u can divorce or mange her....i suggest managing her cos the truth is they are mostly all the same out there...everybody is fvcking ...... looking at all of them with 750k phones without jobs....u thinks phone fell from sky

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by mankan2k7(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Na you bro.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by advanceDNA: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
karnap:
How on earth will you marry someone without noticing it,so you don't have friends that know her? Did you stay in Canada and come to Nigeria on the wedding day?
What is it.

Dont mind all this pathetic men....if you dont do due diligence, be ready to face the consequences of not looking out for redflags and investigating your partner to be.....

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by JooEeL(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I strongly believe in Nigeria. Where I wan go, wey i never reach for this world? No place like naija

Haa... Is this a joke? Where you wan go ke? When you are likely on your land, Yoruba land?

Some of you need serious reorientation o.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by BigBashiru: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

Whats unfair....??
if u marry a retired olosho without doing your due deligence thats your cross to bear....u can divorce or mange her....i suggest managing her cos the truth is they are mostly all the same out there...everybody is fvcking ...... looking at all of them with 750k phones without jobs....u thinks phone fell from sky

If you marry a retired olosho then she should take of herself financially in the marriage....i.e. she cant be relaxed and taken care of....unless the guy doesnt mind and wants to do that...
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Jijuo: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
blinking001:
More reason all men should aspire to marry good virgins. Stop rewarding wayward women with marriage. They don't deserve such generosity. Women that are not virgins should be legally banned from marrying men and giving birth to children.
That's right!!
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by advanceDNA: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

If you marry a retired olosho then she should take of herself financially in the marriage....i.e. she cant be relaxed and taken care of....unless the guy doesnt mind and wants to do that...

U cant stay married to a woman and refuse to be responsible...which kind of witchcraft will u tell ur inlaws is worrying you??
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Jijuo: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Uptheante:

At the bolded, u must be a real simp & a fool to believe she's not a LovePeddler simply because of what she told you.
Is there any way u have verified what ur gf told before u decided to believe her?
It seems u don't really know how cunny & deceitful women can be because u are too naive about the ways of women.
Even a brothel ashawo can bath up & swear that she has slept with only one man & a simp like u will foolishly believe her.
Bro, never believe any woman u didn't meet as a virgin.
It may even shock u to realize that your supposed 'innocent' babe has been banged by multitudes of men & has committed abortions multiple times before coming to lie to u cos she wants your resources or commitment
Exactly.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Firstcitizen: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
lolu2019:
My girl told me yesterday that she has slept with people that she is not supposed to sleep with. because her mother died when she was nine years old and father wouldn't care if she has eaten or not.And she doesn't even have any traced of her mother's relations.what are u going to do about that.I still love her like DAT.
SIMP
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Uniquekriss(m): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Parizz:
you are very useless man
all your family members and their descendants are useless. God punish your kidney, idiot.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by advanceDNA: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Firstcitizen:

SIMP

Be calming down grin he said he loves his problem like that..

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Firstcitizen: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Onyi22:
What's wrong in being a runs girl in the past
Her past is gone Mr. Man, focus on the future n enjoy your marriage

Women judge men by their future potentials. Men Judge women by their past. Na the balance of nature be dat. Imagine you getting married to one werey with no future ambition that everythings points to the fact he will end up in jail for stealing a pregnant goat in 5 years. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by BigBashiru: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

U cant stay married to a woman and refuse to be responsible...which kind of witchcraft will u tell ur inlaws is worrying you??

What you call "responsible" is financial enslavement. You need to liberate your mind.... There is no charity and there is no altruism.... How it works is there is something called CONSEQUENCES. These days a fully grown woman can and should take care of herself financially and not the husband - more so if she is a retired olosho.... Thats why you should go into marriage on clear terms and the inlaws should be informed of your terms..... My position on marriage today is that the woman should make money and use her own money to take care of herself. A retired olosho should reach out to her exes for financial support. I cant bear a burden with no benefit in it for me.

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by lolu2019: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
Firstcitizen:

SIMP
thank u.Mr ode.Toto wey I don Bleep,u Neva Bleep half.I already had enough. I am calling it quit on womanizing.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by advanceDNA: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

What you call "responsible" is financial enslavement. You need to liberate your mind.... There is no charity and there is no altruism.... How it works is there is something called CONSEQUENCES. These days a fully grown woman can and should take care of herself financially and not the husband - more so if she is a retired olosho.... Thats why you should go into marriage on clear terms. My position on marriage today is that the woman should make money and use her own money to take care of herself. A retired olosho should reach out to her exes for financial support. I cant bear a burden with no benefit in it for me.

U mean u will marry a woman where u leave like roommates who cooks separate meals, and do thi gs separately but fvck each other and birth children?? Pleaee explain cos this is too much vawulence i cannot relate with grin
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by BigBashiru: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

U mean u will marry a woman where u leave like roommates who cooks separate meals, and do thi gs separately but fvck each other and birth children?? Pleaee explain cos this is too much vawulence i cannot relate with grin

Live together but both parties are financially independent.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Bfly: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
The mind is so F. up.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Firstcitizen: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
lolu2019:
thank u.Mr ode.Toto wey I don Bleep,u Neva Bleep half.I already had enough. I am calling it quit on womanizing.

You be SIMP. To fvck toto na d only thing you don achieve abi? see as the simp dey boast.Go thank Ogun say you carry your SIMP banner with pride
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Parizz: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Iykenuwa:
What matters is what she is now, not what she was.

People change.

I used to be a smoker, but now I can't even stand the smoke.
you are a fool
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kajaard:

Oh it's now 99.8%?

That means there is a slight improvement then. Previously it was about 99.94% cheesy

My own be say, make all men buy penissss pump and do girth exercises to make sure their penisesss are as thick as a 7 inches circumference soda can. Na woman totoooo go suffer am.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by slipperyanus07: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Ohh. He is sad that he married a fairly used left over. And you are left to Imagine and wonder her number of body counts, the dicks she has sucked, the quantity of semen sprayed upon her, the preeks of different sizes that she has fondled, sat upon, screwed and worshipped. Alas He should remember for better for worse he said when he tied the knot with her if he really mean it.
He should ask himself what he saw in her that made her so irresistible for marriage. Is it her mode of dressing like a runz girl before he approach her or something meaningful.?
Most Runz girls retire when they get married. That is why most ladies wanting to settle down now are olosho looking for ready made dude to resign with.
He should leave her alone because he has entered one chance and pray that the marriage will work for both of them. Divorcing her because he found out she was a 5 star rated runz girl is nonsense. The court will not approve it.
guy u don mad i swear grin

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by advanceDNA: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

Live together but both parties are financially independent.

The marriage will not last...women only respect men that is boss over them in every way, including sex, care, discipline...she will fvck other men with such arrangement and it will degenerate into an open marriage.... las las u will not be able to stand a woman living under your roof yet other men fvcks her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
The reason why you need marry someone you know little about or friends who know her very well .

So proud of my girlfriend I want to marry no dark history about olosho and only had sex once before I met her . The once self was not even full sex because the guy disvirgin her and didn’t last … lol grin grin grin cheesy

I just happen to complete the mission and I am keeping it for myself alone

Chances still dey to catch this kind babe sha. So I done cast my net for red sea. I must catch oh.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by lolu2019: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Firstcitizen:

You be SIMP. To fvck toto na d only thing you don achieve abi? see as the simp dey boast.Go thank Ogun say you carry your SIMP banner with pride
thank u I am a simp.Go jump into Lagoon.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by slipperyanus07: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
placeofallure:

I agree with you 100%
a runz girl spotted grin
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Parizz: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Or better still, Don't marry a "Randy Nigerian lady" from a Poor/Average Home. Infact avoid "Poor People" like a Plague..
will you get marry?
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by BigBashiru: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

The marriage will not last...women only respect men that is boss over them in every way, including sex, care, discipline...she will fvck other men with such arrangement and it will degenerate into an open marriage.... las las u will not be able to stand a woman living under your roof yet other men fvcks her

"She will Bleep other men" - no be retired olosho she be before? Only a simp and man with no self respect will take financial responsibility for a retired olosho in a marriage. I just cant do it - I will feel used - paying full price for 15th hand no be second hand sef. All the guys that used her before she felt she was getting old (and hence rush into marriage) got the goods for free - so why should I burden myself financially for it. If other men are fine with it fine - but me I just cant do it. In addition these are fully grown adults (women) and it is stupid for a fully grown adult with a degree to come and still be expecting me to give her money etc...hence she should make her own money....and use her own money to cater to herself...

as for the bolded oya go dey spend money for her head na and be bossing over her financially. mugu.

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Parizz: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Is he marrying her past? Did she cheat on him? Did she know him? I don’t know why you people concern yourselves with things that should not bother you. Is he a saint himself?
you are daft. Your wife will be cheating on you under your nose

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by bigiyaro(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Dude can't get over the fact that he chopping the left overs, if atall anything remain sef. Anyways, just discard her for your peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by advanceDNA: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

"She will Bleep other men" - no be retired olosho she be before? Only a simp and man with no self respect will take financial responsibility for a retired olosho in a marriage. I just cant do it - I feel used - paying full price for 15th hand no be second hand. All the guys that used her before she felt she was getting old got the goods for free - so why should I burden myself financially for it. If other men are fine with it fine - but me I just cant do it. In addition these are fully grown adults (women) and it is stupid for a fully grown adult with a degree to come and still be expecting me to give her money etc...hence she should make her own money....and use her own money to cater to herself...

as for the bolded oya go dey spend money for her head na and be bossing over her financially. mugu.

Whats the insult for....las las ..u ddnt marry a virgin....so na still retired olosho u marry...u just never found out...and u are paying her steady grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / About Women Making The First Move. / People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.