Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,864 members, 7,848,504 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Even Tinubu's Political Machinery Could Not Get An OSU Elected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Tinubu's Political Machinery Could Not Get An OSU Elected (381 Views)

Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street / Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Tinubu's Political Machinery Could Not Get An OSU Elected by FakeIgboJew: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2022
In a BBC article on the discriminatory and barbaric OSU caste system , an Igbo woman who happens to be unfortunately born into an OSU family narrated how Bola Tinubu was forced to withdraw his support for the woman in question after several petitions and protests sprang up following her desire to contest an elected position under the APC.

It appears it is easier for Tinubu to put a sectional bigot and military dictator and tyrant into the highest position in the land but a position as low as a member of a state assembly in Igbo land for an Osu is an impossible task.

This speaks volumes about the barbaric self hating and discriminatory apartheid system that thrives in that heathen enclave.

Article loading....

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu's Political Machinery Could Not Get An OSU Elected by FakeIgboJew: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2022
Ogadinma, who also asked me not to use her surname to protect her family, faced discrimination when she ran for political office about 10 years ago.

Petitions poured in from people who said that she was "unsuitable" to contest - and the national leader of her party, who was Yoruba, found it difficult to support her, convinced that she stood no chance.

"He told me plainly: 'There is something Igbo people say that you are, which will not allow your people to vote for you.'"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-54088880

Re: Even Tinubu's Political Machinery Could Not Get An OSU Elected by AdamuKD: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2022
Tilumbu the criminal man is going to fail next year election inshallah

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu's Political Machinery Could Not Get An OSU Elected by FakeIgboJew: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2022
AdamuKD:
Tilumbu the criminal man is going to fail next year election inshallah

Whether he fails, loses or even kpeme an OSU will never be my president.

Get Atikulated you OSU pleb.

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu's Political Machinery Could Not Get An OSU Elected by AdamuKD: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Whether he fails, loses or even kpeme an OSU will never be my president.

Get Atikulated you OSU pleb.
Kaci durin uwaka awurin shaga

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu's Political Machinery Could Not Get An OSU Elected by FakeIgboJew: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2022
AdamuKD:

Kaci durin uwaka awurin shaga

OSU of you like claim Eskimo no be today you dey claim every .

Fake Igbo Jew rat claiming Aboki
grin

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu's Political Machinery Could Not Get An OSU Elected by keymatt(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2022
Even though I'm confirmed BATified member, the way APC supporters attack Obidients with tribal slurs is irritating. Is it that we can't promote our presidential candidate Tinubu with logic arguments and facts? sad

3 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu's Political Machinery Could Not Get An OSU Elected by FakeIgboJew: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
Even though I'm confirmed BATified member, the way APC supporters attack Obidients with tribal slurs is irritating. Is it that we can't promote our presidential candidate Tinubu with logic arguments and facts? sad

I am not a Tinubu nor APC supporter but you can not ignore the hate filled Afro Zionist pigs who are so filled with hate that they hate each other to the point of enslaving and condoning their own kinfolk who only a few months back hated openly hated every other national in Nigeria but are now singing kumbaya to get idiots to vote their last hope Igbo candidate.

If you can't see the stinking hypocrisy behind the DisObidient mob then maybe you are too blind to their own hate .

I had nothing against Obi until I encountered the exorcised demons of IPOB Zionists in the DisObidient mob. This is like 2014 when every Northern Muslim fanatic was rooting and threatening our peace for their Boko Khalifa Buhari.

I will not support the mob of Afro Zionist Igbo supremascist bloody hypocrites.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Refinery Rehabilitation Gets Boost As NNPC Signs Mou With Daewoo / ‘no Single Person Benefitted’ — Senate Probes Fg’s 774k Jobs Scheme / Lists Of Projects To Inaugurate In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.