Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,783 members, 7,915,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:08 PM

Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply (4502 Views)

Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock / Reuben Abati Asks Kwankwaso If He Is Igbo & If His Name Is Okonkwo (Video) / Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by dhesthiny1(m): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2022
Lol

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by keymatt(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2022
Even though I'm confirmed BATified, I think Obi is the man to beat in next year's presidential elections.
I join the ranks of those asking Tinubu to resign and go home. The battle is between Labour and PDP.
I'm a realist. I stand for the truth.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by dalrbes: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Nigerians style of politics is a total joke, no wonder we keeps making same mistake

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2022
Reuben used to be the finest columnist until he sore his hands eating from national cake...
He's a PDP card carrying member and should have no business with journalism....

12 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by cherishmichael: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2022
Jokers, this is time for election and not time to plot or put eyes in people's affairs, Obi Datti all the way.

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, tested & assured using TURNITIN Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below (see signature)

11 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2022
Reuben Abati has since lost focus. You'll think he is a nationalist who wants the progress of Nigeria, where in fact he is heavily entrenched in premodal sentiments that has sunk Nigeria where it is today

8 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by SmartPolician: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2022
Rufai Oseni is young, knowledgeable and positioning himself to become the best Nigerian journalist.

Although he has his flaws, that guy is passionate about seeing Nigeria work.

Reuben Abati has outlived his usefulness in the media.

12 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by Urheadmaster(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2022
Going through the comments section.

He claim it a jokes tongue undecided
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by dawnomike(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Reuben Abatti's brain skipped for a moment...

5 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by RepoMan007: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Girlfriend official meaning in English grammar is different from the sensual one we have come to accept in Nigeria. Nigerians should be calming down.
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by DennisEche(m): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
RepoMan007:
Girlfriend official meaning in English grammar is different from the sensual one we have come to accept in Nigeria. Nigerians should be calming down.
Tell us the meaning

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ask instead how Peter Obi manages his boyfriends. Or ask Nnamdi Kanu how Obi does it. Or ask directly from Val and Bello M Yusuf.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by RepoMan007: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
DennisEche:

Tell us the meaning
girl friend.
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by 66spirit(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Vile... Dear non japaring naijarians it is obvious that our brand of politics is somehow not too good..

See Reuben going towards vawulence.. Vile.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by ElSudani: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
Even though I'm confirmed BATified, I think Obi is the man to beat in next year's presidential elections.
I join the ranks of those asking Tinubu to resign and go home. The battle is between Labour and PDP.

Stop lying to yourself. You are a zombidient and your candidate is not going to win. You don't need any oracle to tell you that.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by Ckonnet: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Abating don run mad.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by RenaissanceGuy: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
It's just a matter of time and the mods will ban this account and you go back to one of your other accounts.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by abacusCm(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
You are just deceiving youeself.You are not BATified stop deceiving people...You are Zombidient i know you very well

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by NaughtyBrainiac: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
You and your lots are shameless!

No wonder they say you people create multiple accounts on Nairaland and Twitter for fake likes.

You have been shouting up and down that you are confirmed Batified. Which of your posts dated far back as 2 years ago confirm that you have ever been a Tinubu supporter.

For your information and that of unintelligent people like you, there's no amount of multiple accounts you create that will make Peter Obi president of Nigeria in 2023.

This thing requires COMMON SENSE! Going by the current political situation in Nigeria, how on earth will Peter Obi come second not to talk of coming first. Where will the votes come from!

You people have brains, you this thing na
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by Dapson73(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:

God punish you
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by emmanuelbrown26: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
ElSudani:

Stop lying to yourself. You are a zombidient and your candidate is not going to win. You don't need any oracle to tell you that.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by emmanuelbrown26: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
abacusCm:
You are just deceiving youeself.You are not BATified stop deceiving people...You are Zombidient i know you very well

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by emmanuelbrown26: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
You and your lots are shameless!

No wonder they say you people create multiple accounts on Nairaland and Twitter for fake likes.

You have been shouting up and down that you are confirmed Batified. Which of your posts dated far back as 2 years ago confirm that you have ever been a Tinubu supporter.

For your information and that of unintelligent people like you, there's no amount of multiple accounts you create that will make Peter Obi president of Nigeria in 2023.

This thing requires COMMON SENSE! Going by the current political situation in Nigeria, how on earth will Peter Obi come second not to talk of coming first. Where will the votes come from!

You people have brains, you this thing na
dont worry, we go dash una pampers and sleeping pills

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by emmanuelbrown26: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Dapson73:

God punish you

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by kologba: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
u are a mumu man grin

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Typical from Nigerian blog.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by Moh247: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
They joke and banter always so no big deal
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by Vulturereloaded: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
jerseyboy:
Ask instead how Peter Obi manages his boyfriends. Or ask Nnamdi Kanu how Obi does it. Or ask directly from Val and Bello M Yusuf.

Nnamdi Kanu has been disvirgined by fulani in DSS.. grin grin grin
Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Nnamdi Kanu has been disvirgined by fulani in DSS.. grin grin grin

That's not true as Nnamdi Kanu's ass was already busted up disvirgined by 4 hefty specifically recruited Sudanese dongos while held drug dazed in Kenya. This will form part of his torture plea when he sues Nigeria and Kenya one day if he not ashamed to make it public.

Meanwhile Nigeria's most notorious gay politician is head of Obi's northern campaign. Go verify.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply by Igba123: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
DennisEche:

Tell us the meaning
dude doesn't know the meaning of girlfriend/boyfriend and wasn't sensible enough to check it up b4 chastising Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adebayo Adelabu: FG Requires $10bn Yearly, To Revive Power Sector / Yar'adua Will Not Attend Un General Assembly / List Of Tinubu/buhari/el-rufai Paid Agents On Nairaland Finally Released.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.