Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:42 AM

Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) (43131 Views)

MAIDUGURI Is Beautiful (pics) / Why Kofer Nassarawa Bridge Kano Is The Cleanest In Africa ? / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
shocked

I would sincerely like to go on vacation with my family there, someday.

Very beautiful place to be. Nigeria is blessed.

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
Waiting for Ipob miscreants that developed Kano

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by 2Ways(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
It's nice.

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by dominique(f): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
triple996:
I hope the mods will do justice to this, because they mostly don't take northern cities to front page. I don't know why.
Pls no tribal insult
Jus enjoy the thread

Kano

Kano (Ajami: كانو) is a city in northern Nigeria and the capital of Kano State.[2] It is the second largest city in Nigeria after Lagos, with over four million citizens living within 449 km2 (173 sq mi); located in the Sahel, south of the Sahara, Kano is a major route of the trans-Saharan trade. The city has been a trade and human settlement for millennia. It is the traditional state of the Dabo dynasty who since the 19th century have ruled as emirs over the city-state. Kano Emirate Council is the current traditional institution inside the city boundaries of Kano, and under the authority of the Government of Kano State

The last photo looks like the estate built by the corrupt former accountant general. That's part of the beauties of Kano?

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by snowball11(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
Juanmike:
Legend has it that while tinubu was resting on the seventh day after making Lagos in his image... He drew the plan of Kano, how true is this?

That must be true according to his urchins (slaves) accounts! grin
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by EdiskyHarry: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
Niger delta oil money doing wonders in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by nesphil(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kano is beautiful!

triple996:
I hope the mods will do justice to this, because they mostly don't take northern cities to front page. I don't know why.
Pls no tribal insult
Jus enjoy the thread

Kano

Kano (Ajami: كانو) is a city in northern Nigeria and the capital of Kano State.[2] It is the second largest city in Nigeria after Lagos, with over four million citizens living within 449 km2 (173 sq mi); located in the Sahel, south of the Sahara, Kano is a major route of the trans-Saharan trade. The city has been a trade and human settlement for millennia. It is the traditional state of the Dabo dynasty who since the 19th century have ruled as emirs over the city-state. Kano Emirate Council is the current traditional institution inside the city boundaries of Kano, and under the authority of the Government of Kano State

2 Likes

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Oluwashina2020: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
The sweetest thing in Nigeria is the Niger delta oil money.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by crafteck(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
You are showing only the nice parts and masking the rest, i think the rationalising beauty of a place should include the state of mind of the average person there, are they living a fulfilled life..... By that... Lagos ugly dieee

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Mathain19(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
What is Kano economic contributions to Nigeria as Country?
And South south in its enormous mineral resources is lavishing in dilapidated infrastructures,..
What a mirage...
Kano fine shaaaaa,
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Bizibi(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
voltron14:

In Delta state, PDP has failed woefully.

That's not even up for debate.
honestly the present governor performed below expectation. When I got to pH and uyo in 2020 everybody inside the car was mocking the ssa and Delta State. The man could not hold back but agreed that Delta State has lagged behind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by ahnie: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Beautiful,I once lived in Kano state some years ago.
Pls kindly state the location of each picture you post for easy identification.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by shortIGBOman: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
voltron14:

I think it's best to compare it to Lagos and Anambra.

How you wan compare Kano with Anambra?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by kamalbob(m): 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Some ignoramus people will come and compare it to London or Dubai tongue undecided

At least better than your state 1000xms.. Mumu lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
cool
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
dynicks:
Ganduje tried no doubt!!
Which ganduje�
Kwakwanso and shakarau work mostly
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by JooEeL(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
We don see all diz picture taya.

This just makes up 0.000000005% of that place.

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by kamalbob(m): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Dyke15:
If not for banditry and primitive way of life, the North is surely a beautiful place to be

Keep judging people with your shallow thinking. Depend on social media, it's 99% all lies... Come to kano and see for yourself lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Iwedunloye: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Klington:

Everywhere is beautiful including Lagos until they show you the interiors

As expected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
This is absolutely gorgeous
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by voltron14: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Bizibi:
even the one in apc was in pdp but akwa ibom na pdp or which party dey there.....it is not even about the party anymore. Look at pH,rivers,Akwa ibom,uyo and Delta, asaba. They are pdp states but one just decided to be unfortunate.

I agree.

The people should look for a credible candidate and rid themselves of the Ibori boys yokes.
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Pakwel(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
triple996:
Pls no tribal insult
Jus enjoy the thread

Kano

As I read the headline. I know the first thing I'll see is that ugly bridge.. watch and see I nova see pictures oh. But I know what they will post
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Nosayer: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Made beautiful with our oyel money

True....yet ya oyel state look like they're war-torn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Reference(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Lived there for quite a while.
The streets sure do not look recognizable which is refreshing...
but the skyline of any major city is the true factor of development and prosperity.... that is what the people are able to build and develop for themselves.

And from those pictures I honestly cannot see any (what I call) real progress.
The former 'Bank of the North' tower which was built when I was there (and I frequently visited to see my aunt on the 9th floor), the African International Bank Building along Ibrahim Taiwo and just besides Isiaku Rabiu's Head office are two examples of landmarks which stand in isolation for the past 3 decades.

Honestly, Nigeria as a country is just limping along, but Nigerians as a citizenry are not doing well at all.
And if we put just a fraction of the effort used in white washing average leadership qualities into advocacy for real development, we will see true prosperity and organic growth in the state and the nation.

What happens when all the oil revenue and 'allocation economy' ends.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Shedy204(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Beautiful city

New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP)

Kwankwaso $ Idahosa ..God make this party win come 2023...e get why
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Qennyflexi(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kana indeed a beautiful city.
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by LEGITHUSSTLE: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wow fantastic meanwhile check my signature you will be glad you did
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by shortIGBOman: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=RestructureNig1 post=117832956][/quote]

Na Papa Amaka from Aba be this. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by nedekid: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
If they don't show that bridge, they have not shown kano

2 Likes

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by omoyeni37: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Abeggi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos / Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.