Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,912 members, 7,969,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:23 PM

Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible (21442 Views)

The Falsehood In The Book Of Hebrews / The Falsehood Of St. Malachy's Prophesy Of The Last Pope / Biblical Exposition On The Falsehood Of "judge Not" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 12:28am On Jan 02, 2012
Bulldog:

27, 2011, 04:59 PM
lagoshia did you paste this? and also note that the q 9.29 has no any oppression clause but is "kill non muslim"in black and white

and how did you conclude that those "non-muslims" were innocent?

i have presented a good explanation to those verses.but you keep insisting to drag us back.if you want to believe that the Quran says this or that,you are free to.but you only have yourself to convince or rather confuse.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 12:30am On Jan 02, 2012
LagosShia:

i have presented a good explanation to those verses.but you keep insisting to drag us back.if you want to believe that the Quran says this or that,you are free to.but you only have yourself to convince or rather confuse.
legoshia ask that to yourself also because you said they are innocent.
[ quote author=LagosShia], was not
killed in the name of islam.tell that to
your missionary friends.stop abusing the blood of innocent victims of boko
haram to evanglized.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=739943.msg9845666#msg9845666[quote][/quote]
lagoshia. Do you know that you Lie like the very devil? Lagoshia can you again give a reasonable explanation for this quote from your allah and show me the condition for war here and not just kill non muslims? Q.9: 29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. . I just want readers reading this to be seeing you for your worth. Answer me lagoshia.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 12:43am On Jan 02, 2012
Bulldog:

lagoshia
i'll hold you to your word. But before then know you that all the manuscript is what made up the bible

those manuscripts are translated differently to compose each bible edition as no two manuscript are identical.

not only that,different christian denominations even add or subtract words into the bible.for instance we see that in the new testament the word "begotten" is not found in the manuscripts.christian bible scholars have come to the conclusion that the word "begotten" is an interpolation.therefore in the revised standard version the word is expunged!!!
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 1:00am On Jan 02, 2012
LagosShia:

is a person worshiping their God make him/her not innocent?
legoshia answer your own question because you said it yourself that they are innocent.
LagosShia: , was not
your missionary friends.stop abusing the blood of innocent victims of boko
haram to evanglized.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=739943.msg9845666#msg9845666
lagoshia. Do you know that you Lie like the very devil? The blunder above shows how you have been posting rubbish. Lagoshia can you again give a reasonable explanation for this quote from your allah and show me the condition for war here and not just an order to kill non muslims? Q.9: 29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. . I just want readers reading this to be seeing you for your worth. Answer me lagoshia[quote][/quote]
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 1:14am On Jan 02, 2012
LagosShia:

those manuscripts are translated differently to compose each bible edition as no two manuscript are identical.

not only that,different christian denominations even add or subtract words into the bible.for instance we see that in the new testament the word "begotten" is not found in the manuscripts.christian bible scholars have come to the conclusion that the word "begotten" is an interpolation.therefore in the revised standard version the word is expunged!!!
Quran 4:34: " Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the
sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."
Note: "beat them (fem. pl.)" in Arabic, is often translated by "discipline her" or “scourge her” because the translator is obviously too ashamed to use the word beating. Lagoshia can you redefine expunged? When you do, apply it to the discipline and beating and it makes more sense. Lagoshia. Tell yourself just one truth. Lagoshia do you know that muslims are killing themselves over their second book of authority the hadith while christians united both their main book, the new testament and the old testament?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 1:18am On Jan 02, 2012
lagoshia you still de hang my question and your contradictions still de escalate just like in the koran .
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 1:21am On Jan 02, 2012
lagoshia. Do you know that if lies are to be demolished it should be you first and then the koran
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 1:27am On Jan 02, 2012
lagoshia
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2012
first,i must ask you to stop spamming this thread!

Bulldog:

is a person worshiping their God make him/her not innocent?
tell that to the pagan meccans.

legoshia answer your own question because you said it yourself that they are innocent.
dont be stu.pid.asking you to tell us how you concluded that they were "innocent" means i am calling them innocent,abi? dont put that nonsense into my mouth.

lagoshia. Do you know that you Lie like the very devil? The blunder above shows how you have been posting rubbish.
thanks.

Lagoshia can you again give a reasonable explanation for this quote from your allah and show me the condition for war here and not just an order to kill non muslims? Q.9: 29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. . I just want readers reading this to be seeing you for your worth. Answer me lagoshia
this refers to the jews who allied themselves with the pagans.so even if you be from among the people of the book,if you show hostility you would be dealt with.you are quoting from the same chapter 9 of the Quran known as surat-at-tawbah.

i have presented two posts explaining those verses:

see post 298 and 299 in page 10.

and if you repeat the same thing over again,you'd be ignored.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2012
LagosShia:

first,i must ask you to stop spamming this thread!
tell that to the pagan meccans.
dont be stu.pid.asking you to tell us how you concluded that they were "innocent" means i am calling them innocent,abi? dont put that nonsense into my mouth.

dear viewers see this for your selves and know that all you where told by lagoshia are lies
LagosShia: You are abusing her blood for your
christian missionary work was not
your missionary friends.stop abusing the blood of [color=#ff000]innocent victims[/color] of boko
haram to evanglized.
everyone feel free to check out the post. It was in response to my post http://nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=739943.msg9845666#msg9845666
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by tomzman: 11:41am On Jan 02, 2012
@Bulldog.I have read all your your posts and replies to lagosshia and sino.I can't help but salute.lagosshia keeps making me laugh with his posts grin grin grin grin
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by tomzman: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2012
@Bulldog.I have read all your posts and replies to lagosshia and sino.I can't help but salute.lagosshia keeps making me laugh with his posts grin grin grin grin
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2012
Bulldog:

dear viewers see this for your selves and know that all you where told by lagoshia are lies everyone feel free to check out the post. It was in response to my post http://nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=739943.msg9845666#msg9845666

so what is the lie you are pointing out?

am i lying that you christians are abusing the blood of the innocent victims of boko haram to evangelize and trade their blood for your conversion purpose?

tomzman:

@Bulldog.I have read all your your posts and replies to lagosshia and sino.I can't help but salute.lagosshia keeps making me laugh with his posts grin grin grin grin
mumus of the ssame feather laugh together!
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2012
tomzman:

thanks brother for taking your time to read and see for yourselves.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2012
LagosShia:

so what is the lie you are pointing out?

am i lying that you christians are abusing the blood of the innocent victims of boko haram to evangelize and trade their blood for your conversion purpose?

so if you know they are innocent, why do you ask me how i know they are innocent when you already know they are and then accused me of putting words into your mouth lagoshia? dear viewers. Just keep following.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2012
lagoshia. My first question is still unanswered by you about this quotation even the blind can decipher.
Q.9: 29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued". Your arguement on Q 9:29 is very weak. And since it's allah's words directly, it like you are putting words into the mouth of allah?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2012
Bulldog:

lagoshia. My first question is still unanswered by you about this quotation even the blind can decipher.
Q.9: 29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued". Your arguement on Q 9:29 is very weak. And since it's allah's words directly, it like you are putting words into the mouth of allah?

my "argument is very weak".so why did you claim that it is still "unanswered"? are you not a liar?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by tomzman: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2012
LagosShia:

See what I mean grin grin grin.Anyone that has gone through this thread would easily depict the real MUMU. grin grin grin
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2012
LagosShia:

my "argument is very weak".so why did you claim that it is still "unanswered"? are you not a liar?

arguement being weak makes it unanswered. So what i need is yes or no! is that from allah?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2012
Bulldog:

arguement being weak makes it unanswered. So what i need is yes or no! is that from allah?

deaf or blind?:

LagosShia:

Allah said those verses and I as a Muslim is proud of them.when the need arise for muslims to defend themselves against persecution and oppression,those verses stand purely for the purpose of self-defense which is a legitimate human right.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2012
LagosShia:

Allah said those verses and I as a
Muslim is proud of them
Thanks. And that means you aren't so proud of your allah when you posted this hipocrite! Or are you putting words into the mouth of your allah by attaching that it only applies to war situations?

one thing i would tell anyone is
that Islam is not
responsible for these acts and
anyone
who carried this act cannot at all
think he is a Muslim.he is not a Muslim.as
a
Muslim,the deaths of these innocent
people was not done or carried out
in my name or the name of my God
or the religion of Islam.these acts were
carried out by evil men who got no
conscience and do not fear God.this
is
not what religious people do.
these acts are only aimed at tarnishing the reputation of
muslims and loading
bullets into the guns of the evil
minded
missionaries like frosbel to
condemn Islam and make it look that Islam is
responsible. http://
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/
topic-832290.64.html#
msg983203

You are nothing but a living lie. Denying what you profess when the going goes wrong. You are a saboteur to your islam. You are full of contradiction and exchanging words with you is now becoming a big joke.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2012
@Bulldog

see the way your christian co-religionists and brothers from the East killed themselves on new year's eve!were they also muslims?

[size=18pt]East Nigeria clashes kill at least 50: state government[/size]
ONITSHA | Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:48pm EST

(Reuters) - Clashes between rival ethnic groups in eastern Nigeria's Ebonyi state on Saturday killed at least 50 people, the state government spokesman said, and police said mobile units had been sent to the state to quell the violence.

The clashes erupted from a long running rivalry between the Ezza and Ezilo people of Ishielu district that periodically flares up.

There was no suggestion it had anything to do with wider security problems in the country stemming from a violent Islamist insurgency that set off a wave of deadly bombs on Christmas Day.

But they are likely to add to President Goodluck Jonathan's mounting security woes at a time when his forces are stretched.

"Up to 60 people died in the violence. It is difficult to give the exact figure because when we visited Ezilo community, which was the scene of the incident today ,  villagers were still bringing out corpses," Ebonyi state spokesman Onyekachi Eni told Reuters by telephone. "Fifty corpses were shown to us."

Violent disputes over land are common in Africa's most populous country because the majority of its 160 million people are subsistence farmers living in rural areas with few means of arbitrating disputes.

Hundreds of people are killed every year in such clashes, many going unreported because of a lack of reliable information about them.

State Commissioner of Police Adeola Adeniji said the divisional crime officer for the area was killed in the violence. "Mobile police have been sent there and the inspector general has directed more to come," Adeniji said.

Chioma Oke, an Ezilo who survived the clashes, said they started around 5 a.m.

"We heard sporadic gunshots and we began to run. They burned our houses. They said they were retaliating for an attack on them last year," she said.

(Reporting by Anamesere Igboeroteonwu; Writing by Tim Cocks; Editing by Alison Williams)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/31/us-nigeria-clashes-idUSTRE7BU0H020111231
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2012
Bulldog:

Thanks. And that means you aren't so proud of your allah when you posted this hipocrite! Or are you putting words into the mouth of your allah by attaching that it only applies to war situations?

You are nothing but a living lie. Denying what you profess when the going goes wrong. You are a saboteur to your islam. You are full of contradiction and exchanging words with you is now becoming a big joke.

HOLY QURAN 5:32:
whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.

HOLY QURAN 2:190:
Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.

HOLY QURAN 7:55:
(O mankind!) Call upon your Lord humbly and in secret. Lo! He loveth not aggressors.

HOLY QURAN 8:61:
"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah: for He is the One that Heareth and Knoweth (all things)."

HOLY QURAN 5:2:
" , and let not the hatred of some people in (once) shutting you out of the Sacred Mosque lead you to transgression (and hostility on your part). Help ye one another in righteousness and piety, but help ye not one another in sin and rancour: fear Allah: for Allah is strict in punishment."

HOLY QURAN 41:34:
"Nor can Goodness and Evil be equal. Repel (Evil) with what is better: then will he between whom and thee was hatred become as it were thy friend and intimate!"

HOLY QURAN 4:135:
"O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do."

HOLY QURAN 16:90
"God advocates justice, charity, and regarding the relatives. And He forbids evil, vice, and transgression. He enlightens you, that you may take heed."

HOLY QURAN 16:126:
"And if ye do punish them, punish them no worse than they punished you: but if ye show patience, that is indeed the best (course) for those who are patient."

HOLY QURAN 21:107:
"And we have not sent you but as a mercy for the world"
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2012
LagosShia:

HOLY QURAN 5:32:
whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.

HOLY QURAN 2:190:
Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.

HOLY QURAN 7:55:
(O mankind!) Call upon your Lord humbly and in secret. Lo! He loveth not aggressors.

HOLY QURAN 8:61:
"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah: for He is the One that Heareth and Knoweth (all things)."

HOLY QURAN 5:2:
" , and let not the hatred of some people in (once) shutting you out of the Sacred Mosque lead you to transgression (and hostility on your part). Help ye one another in righteousness and piety, but help ye not one another in sin and rancour: fear Allah: for Allah is strict in punishment."

HOLY QURAN 41:34:
"Nor can Goodness and Evil be equal. Repel (Evil) with what is better: then will he between whom and thee was hatred become as it were thy friend and intimate!"

HOLY QURAN 4:135:
"O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do."

HOLY QURAN 16:90
"God advocates justice, charity, and regarding the relatives. And He forbids evil, vice, and transgression. He enlightens you, that you may take heed."

HOLY QURAN 16:126:
"And if ye do punish them, punish them no worse than they punished you: but if ye show patience, that is indeed the best (course) for those who are patient."

HOLY QURAN 21:107:
"And we have not sent you but as a mercy for the world"
is allah contradicting himself like i suspected he would? Or is it you that is not being honest and trying to cover your tracks like mohammed did with the koran?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2012
Bulldog:

is allah contradicting himself like i suspected he would? Or is it you that is not being honest and trying to cover your tracks like mohammed did with the koran?

you have being told that those verses that has to do with fighting in the Quran were revealed for self-defense and not to either offend or assault the innocent.

you keep persisting wanting to hear what pleases your ego and imaginations.feel free to do that.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Sike(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2012
SuBScribeD
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by mpmp: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2012
@LagosShia,
I have one of you in my office. He wears a sofe trouser. I bet you do too. He has a gotee beard, and I bet you do to.

You know what the guy idiot said on the day the UN building was bombed. The guy said "it was very good the the BokoHaram boys bombed the US building". SOmeone asked him why? he said "everybody has a right to fight for his religion, and that the BH boys were fighting for theirs. According to him, they were fighting a Jihad". It was around 9am in the morning.

His statement moved me, I was so angry, I almost slapped him. Someone just pulled me back right in time as I wanted to rush the guy. I might have slammed him through the glass wall office divider. It would have been disastrous.

The useless guy showed no remorse that an innocent life has been lost. Even if you hear that an okada man had an accident and his passenger got hurt, are you not supposed to have some feeling? No. This my guy was very happy on the particular day.

In the afternoon, I tried to recall all the stupid arguments, similar to many of what Ive read on your posts and your many lectures here on NL. All of them seemed to make sense. Perhaps, maybe thats why this guy's mind is totally warped.

Later in the afternoon, I saw him leading others to pray; and after the prayer, I called some of his members aside and told them to be very careful. I narrated what happened in the morning to them. Since that day, his name changed to BokoHaram.

Since that day, my attitude changed. I dont hate him, but I keep him at a hands length.

I remember when this guy was first employed, I was very happy to see him reading the Bible. At first, i thought he was a Christian. He told me he was muslim. Then I thought, perhaps he was trying to convert. I remember he would come early in the morning, take one passage of the Bible, muddle it up and ask me to explain. At first, I thought he was curious, later I concluded he was seriously confused. I realized he had his mind madeup in a totally confused state; and that his show of Bible reading was just to gain attention. Perhaps, he thought he could confuse me.

I did my best to always explain things to him as clearly as I knew how, but the more we talked, the more I realized that this guy knew the Bible by heart. He was not searching for anymore knowledge. He was just trying to confuse ppl. I realized his explanations always leaned to the extreme.

The guy realized that I was a no go area.

then came the day I described above when he made that his useless comment.

My guy LagosShia, if you think you are on the right path with your beliefs, I am not here to start an argument, but you are wrong. There is only one truth, and that truth is in God through Jesus Christ. All other ground is sinking sand. Some of us have tried our hands in Islam and a couple of religions. It hasnt been worth it. Its Jesus that gives the kind of peace that passeth all understanding.

My prayer for you is that one day, even if it takes God working in you as he did to Saul of Tarsus, He would have His way in your life; so that with the same zeal as you try to dishonor the person of Jesus, with the same zeal, you will exhault him someday.

And I pray it will happen to you in 2012.

Amen.
Amen.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2012
mpmp:

@LagosShia,
I have one of you in my office. He wears a sofe trouser. I bet you do too. He has a gotee beard, and I bet you do to.
wrong.

You know what the guy said on the day the UN building was bombed. The guy said "it was very good the the BokoHaram boys bombed the US building". SOmeone asked him why? he said "everybody has a right to fight for his religion, and that the BH boys were fighting for theirs. According to him, they were fighting a Jihad". It was around 9am in the morning.
that is ignorance and the man should not be blamed but should be judged based on the amount of knowledge he has.i am sure with the threads i post here,you should have known that i'm not illitrate,ignorant or misinformed.

i have condemned boko haram and the likes and anyone who kills innocent people or persecute people for their religious beliefs.that goes against the teachings of Islam.

His statement moved me, I was so angry, I almost slapped him. Someone just pulled me back right in time as I wanted to rush the guy. I might have slammed him through the glass wall office divider. It would have been disastrous.
two of you are hardly differeniated.

The useless guy showed no remorse that an innocent life has been lost. Even if you hear that an okada man had an accident and his passenger got hurt, are you not supposed to have some feeling? No. This my guy was very happy on the particular day.
he is misinformed or not informed at all.his words are just example of religious zeal.

In the afternoon, I tried to recall all the silly arguments, similar to many of what Ive read on your posts and your many lectures here on NL. All of them seemed to make sense. Perhaps, maybe thats why this guy's mind is totally warped.
so what makes sense in your opinion is "warped".nice!

i wonder who would slap you!

Later in the afternoon, I saw him leading others to pray; and after the prayer, I called some of his members aside and told them to be very careful. I narrated what happened in the morning to them. Since that day, his name changed to BokoHaram.
you should have educated him rather than show your aggression against him.tell him that boko haram kills innocent people inclusive of muslims.

Since that day, my attitude changed. I dont hate him, but I keep him at a hands length.

I remember when this guy was first employed, I was very happy to see him reading the Bible. At first, i thought he was a Christian. He told me he was muslim. Then I thought, perhaps he was trying to convert. I remember he would come early in the morning, take one passage of the Bible, muddle it up and ask me to explain. At first, I thought he was curious, later I concluded he was seriously confused. I realized he had his mind madeup in a totally confused state; and that his show of Bible reading was just to gain attention. Perhaps, he thought he could confuse me.
go to the OP of this thread,there are many verses in the various threads that you could explain to us.those verses i presented are also from your bible.

and it is wrong for you to turn business into a channel for converting people.who knows?may be the man knows you better as a fanatic.

I did my best to always explain things to him as clearly as I knew how, but the more we talked, the more I realized that this guy knew the Bible by heart. He was not searching for anymore knowledge. He was just trying to confuse ppl. I realized his explanations always leaned to the extreme.

The guy realized that I was a no go area.

then came the day I described above when he made that his useless comment.
what you are evidently after is not to think and reason.because it is the bible,you expect people to swallow everything under the lie of "holy" and "inspired word of God".na lie! it is not inspired!!!

My guy LagosShia,
i am not your guy.i beg you.

if you think you are on the right path with your beliefs, I am not here to start an argument, but you are wrong. There is only one truth, and that truth is in God through Jesus Christ. All other ground is sinking sand. Some of us have tried our hands in Islam and a couple of religions. It hasnt been worth it. Its Jesus that gives the kind of peace that passeth all understanding.
that is to you and people who believe in "mysteries" devoid of using our God-given intellect to reason things.

besides,here was an opportunity for christians to convert me but so far they have failed.i offered to become christian but no one could make me one.may be you should try:

"I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions!"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-847520.0.html

My prayer for you is that one day, even if it takes God working in you as he did to Saul of Tarsus, He would have His way in your life; so that with the same zeal as you try to dishonor the person of Jesus, with the same zeal, you will exhault him someday.

And I pray it will happen to you in 2012.

Amen.
Amen.

i am not seeking to be a fraudster "prophet" like Paul and our Nigerian pastors and "prophets".i know one can gain lot of fame and fortune in christianity.but of what use is for man to gain the world and lose his soul? i have to be sincere to myself and to God.i have a conscience and a brain to discriminate between right and wrong.so i am a Muslim.

as for the Paul you want to make out of me which i reject (in the Name of Allah,Most Gracious,Most Mericiful),please review the below:

"Bible Verses Of How Paul Contradicted Jesus (as)"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820209.0.html

"Paul Versus The Disciples"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-846385.0.html

"Pious Fraud: Adhoc Bible forgery - Paul v.s. Deuteronomy"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-836657.0.html#msg9875785

"Was Paul Inspired"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-836657.0.html#msg9875854

see also in his own words:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-836657.0.html#msg9876268
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by mpmp: 12:25am On Jan 21, 2012
@LagosShia
dont you know its the kind of thing you preach that motivate the BH boys to do what they do (regardless of whether/if you disassociate yourself from them)?

besides,here was an opportunity for christians to convert me but so far they have failed.i offered to become christian but no one could make me one.may be you should try:

The point you are missing is that its not man that converts. NairaLand is a forum, not an opportunity to get converted. How will you get converted with all those Bible passages you are willfully twisting together? Can a drowning man pull himself out of water? Can a soundly sleeping man answer the question "Are you sleeping?". No.

Its not by power not by might, but by my spirit sayeth the Lord. If a fellow NLder were to be successful in converting you to a Christian, then we should give Seun a nobel prize. Is it Festus who said "almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian?". Was he ever a Christian? No. but he was almost persuaded, he was almost there. I bet, as we speak, he would be regretting for life in his almost persuaded state.

Jesus will not come into your heart by force. If he does that, then we all become robots. You have to open your heart and receive him by Faith. Faith: but how will you have faith except you read the Bible. Oh, you have already read the Bible but you're obviously confused / confusing yourself. Thats where the problem is.

Its like students who dont like math. Its either they hate the subject, wonder how it will ever make sense; or hate the teacher and also all those excelling in mathematics.

Can you debunk yourself of everything you have heard/read in the Bible/Koran? Is that possible? Can you humble yourself, and ask God himself to reveal the truth to you? You must do it genuinely, unless there'll be no results. BTW, I have read the Koran too. I have it soft and hardcopy. I have been to Mecca and Jerusalem. I have Muslims in my family. When I read your previous posts, I just smile. Why? Im thanking God that now, I know the truth. Ive been there once, brother, but its not worth it.

Jesus is Lord, and one day, the whole world will bow at the mention of that name, regardless of who likes it or not.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 9:00am On Jan 21, 2012
I miss this thread so much
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2012
mpmp:

@LagosShia
dont you know its the kind of thing you preach that motivate the BH boys to do what they do (regardless of whether/if you disassociate yourself from them)?
reading the bible and story of Lot's in.cestuos encounter with his daughter can also motivate you to commit in.cest.in fact those stories are wrong for children.yet,you dont oppose such teachings ironically.

but you are here trying to demoralize me by implicitly blaming me for motivating what is bad because i speak the truth.both the truth and falsehood can motivate people in different ways and for different reasons.so you can use or abuse anything to motivate yourself.it does not make me responsible.the motive/will must have emanated from within the person.

The point you are missing is that its not man that converts. NairaLand is a forum, not an opportunity to get converted. How will you get converted with all those Bible passages you are willfully twisting together? Can a drowning man pull himself out of water? Can a soundly sleeping man answer the question "Are you sleeping?". No.
you refuse to think and you are calling someone thinking sleeping.how can that be?

Its not by power not by might, but by my spirit sayeth the Lord. If a fellow NLder were to be successful in converting you to a Christian, then we should give Seun a nobel prize. Is it Festus who said "almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian?". Was he ever a Christian? No. but he was almost persuaded, he was almost there. I bet, as we speak, he would be regretting for life in his almost persuaded state.

Jesus will not come into your heart by force. If he does that, then we all become robots. You have to open your heart and receive him by Faith. Faith: but how will you have faith except you read the Bible. Oh, you have already read the Bible but you're obviously confused / confusing yourself. Thats where the problem is.

keep believing in spirits and dont use your god-given brain!!!

its not magic!!!

Its like students who dont like math. Its either they hate the subject, wonder how it will ever make sense; or hate the teacher and also all those excelling in mathematics.
hating the subject called math does not make 1+1=3.is that right? so i may hate christianity and you might hate islam.but hating does not change the subject in anyway.

Can you debunk yourself of everything you have heard/read in the Bible/Koran? Is that possible? Can you humble yourself, and ask God himself to reveal the truth to you? You must do it genuinely, unless there'll be no results. BTW, I have read the Koran too. I have it soft and hardcopy. I have been to Mecca and Jerusalem. I have Muslims in my family. When I read your previous posts, I just smile. Why? Im thanking God that now, I know the truth. Ive been there once, brother, but its not worth it.
it looks like not everyone is fit to be christian except with someone magic revelation from the skies which the bible or christianity do not reveal.i think you christian missionaries should give peace to the world by allwoing other people be.you are the ones that spend most money to convert others.yet when you face educated people who are knowledgable on your religion and its book,you throw in the towel and ask them to believe in some magical spirit that would make them believe.

if each time each person has to wait for God to "reveal the truth" to him,then why hasn't your God revealed the truth to you that the bible is filthy?!!!why do you even need to depend on such book that cannot reveal God's truth to me?God "revealing the truth" to you personally makes you a prophet as good as Jesus was.so each one of you christians is "prophetic".so much so we dont see the evidence of that.very funny indeed!!!

how can i give up what i know?doing that (amounts to hypnotizing me) means you want to force me to lose my senses.

you deserve to be cursed!

Jesus is Lord, and one day, the whole world will bow at the mention of that name, regardless of who likes it or not.
you are right but your dream wont come true, how are you right?your words, that is exactly the case that christians stubbornly cling on to even if Jesus himself tomorrow appears and he dislikes it!!!!you people are "gods".you teach and command your "god" of what to like and believe.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by billyG(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2012
Look at the hatred religion has curse in this country,lagosshia wit all yur hatred yur kind will not be accepted as a muslim by the boko haram,u are seen as a south- western kiffir who deserve to be beheaded nor be welcome as brother by saudi arabians yu are seen as a crook,potential drug pedlers,a terrorist,a corrupt naijarian who is not fit 4 hajj but good to be hang.i ope yur hatred will to hell as soon as possible. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) / See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time / How Good Is Electricity Supply In Your Area During This Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.