Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,446 members, 7,917,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:12 AM

What Did You Learn From Your Father? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn From Your Father? (1223 Views)

What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Father? by RighteousDemon: 2:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
I only learned 2 things from him, that he was unfaithful and a chronic cheater.

Wow...! Don't tell these are the only things u could learn from him? Cos that'll be too much for u

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Father? by RighteousDemon: 2:54am On Oct 25, 2022
folake4u:
My father taught me:

1. Love yourself so much that no man can treat you like trash.
2. No permanent friend, no permanent enemy.

Was ur father a cultist? undecided

At the bolded seem a familiar phrase I read on cultism topics on NL here

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Father? by DonroxyII: 6:39am On Oct 25, 2022
minasu190:
My dad taught me a lot,
He taught me how to pray, read and be ready to face challenges.
He Told Me:

"Death Gives No Day Notices Neither Sicknesses Gives No Month Notices, Forget about Everything I Built, Whatever You do With Your Own Hands are What's Truly Yours and This Is Your Hands(He Held My Two Wrists and Shook them Vigorously) are too feeble and Weak) Also Don't Rely on Our Families nor Anyone, They can Betrayed You, They Can Sell this House and not give You a Kobo" ... grin ...

My Dad Taught Me "Humilities" in Badagry.. He Told Me I must not be seen sitting down while the Driver is Washing Car.. I usually drag sponge with the Driver while he would be Scared Oga Pikin must not Wash, I would be crying My Papa must not See me not washing .. we go dey beg Each Other cheesy ...

I can also Wash Car like 5times in a Day Immediately after each Session, Papa will just enter Badagry roads and come back with All Muds then the Washing Begins cheesy

I actually Shed little Tears those Day cuz I felt Being disowned by this Man ...

But I knew I was Weak Cuz My GrandMa and My Mama Yaff Spoilt Me which he was trying to Correct as His First Son ...

He Died Two Years after those words and Those Famz Denied Me Millions for Five(5) Years as My Papa Talk I just Faced My Games and Jettisoned them all.. Only God know wetin enter dem na dem call me dey beg me to come and collect cheesy ...

I collect then disappear again for Another Five(5) Years grin ... Thanks to those Words that Keep Strengthening Me But Na Me Vs Economy now not Anybody!

On gba Lori mi seriously(My Head dey Boost wellwell) Since then, I just Go Berserk about Growth and Developments that Surpassed What He would have Dreamt Of:

Every Blessed Day, Since 2005 ... those words Keep Banging in My Head and I keep Banging the Economy with It as I dey Vex about those words and his untimely Death cuz I really wan show him How we Gen X Does it and still remain for Gen Z to take Over grin not Some Families :

If not for those words, I woulda been playing with My Grandmas Breasts while Discussing Life in the 1920s and chopping My Mama Food even in 30s .... cheesy ...

Butty life is sweet until your Backbones bankrolling you dies that's when Nature will show How Bitchy She Could be grin ... You go Suffer Until You Wise Up !

But Nah, I Look Back after all this and those words will come again and I still keep Running and People will Ask me .. Do you want Everything Ni ...

Obama, Michelle, Bush, Adenuga, Saraki, Dangote, Peter Obi, Trump All Great Leaders of the World etc Whether Inherited or Hustles from the Street ... Their Papa no go Curse them for they Mark their Papa Names on the Global Scene!

The reason for many Urchins is because Most Fathers are out of their Children's Life:

Shout Out to All Mothers that Raised Men and shoutOut to All Fathers that Stood and Raised their Kids, May the World be a Better Place for Humanities, Amen!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Father? by Autobot05: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2022
ForestHill:
Never to lay hands on a lady

Your type ends up being assulted and physically abused by their wives... Never say Never wink
If a punch is the last resort to make her know her place .... I won't think twice
*last resort tho * violence isn't the answer
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Father? by Autobot05: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2022
I'm learning from my dad's mistakes in life
I dont wanna repeat them ... it will be like a generational thing

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Father? by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 25, 2022
Unfortunately, that's the only things I've learned from him.. that man had been littering kids everywhere and he's not even taken any financial responsibility for any of them or bother to be present in his kids' lives.

He was always running from one woman to another, leaving them with kids.

It's only old age humbling him now.
RighteousDemon:

Wow...! Don't tell these are the only things u could learn from him? Cos that'll be too much for u
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Father? by Cravemore: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2022
Autobot05:
I'm learning from my dad's mistakes in life
I dont wanna repeat them ... it will be like a generational thing
I'm telling you , that's the right words! Cuz I feel that way too
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Father? by RighteousDemon: 7:31am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
Unfortunately, that's the only things I've learned from him.. that man had been littering kids everywhere and he's not even taken any financial responsibility for any of them or bother to be present in his kids' lives.

He was always running from one woman to another, leaving them with kids.

It's only old age humbling him now.

He must be very handsome and a smooth talker
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Father? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2022
My dad taught me how to fix things. We do fix things together around the house. I’m like his henchman. Also taught me how to care for people. Also empathy and kindness.

He carried a lot of people on his back and that is something I never want to do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. / GUYS, A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If You Give Her These 4 Things / You All Need To See This.sex Partner Is Wat U Need & Not A Girlfriend/boyfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.