Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,026 members, 7,949,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of (13170 Views)

Police Arrest 84 Notorious Criminals, Foil Kidnap Of Catholic Priest In Zaria / Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu / PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by christejames(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
God bless Father Founder

1 Like

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Enimin: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
That guy is a gangster, an experienced, serious criminal
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Enimin: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by doctorgold(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Rather than establishing everything, can he at least put some finesse and excellence into these establishments? If he can establish 5 or 6 tertiary institutions, it would make more sense to have 2 or 3 but take them to the standard that covenant university is cos last I heard, Madonna is just a glorified secondary school. Even worse is Caritas.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Rickmann: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Insecurity:
Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, the richest catholic priest in the world with a net worth of $90m

https://dailynewsreporters.com/meet-rev-fr-edeh-the-richest-catholic-priest-in-the-world-with-a-net-worth-of-90m

OP abeg relax..
forget all this ur long story,all I see here is another Nigerian igbo businessman.

It's just Typical.
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Okoroawusa: 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Onye na way ya...
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by colonelwealth(m): 12:08am On Oct 25, 2022
Insecurity:
Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, the richest catholic priest in the world with a net worth of $90m

https://dailynewsreporters.com/meet-rev-fr-edeh-the-richest-catholic-priest-in-the-world-with-a-net-worth-of-90m

Educative post.
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by techWriter3: 2:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Good, he been good investor in the educational sector
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by jom28gy(m): 3:04am On Oct 25, 2022
I use to hear this man name as it reigned in those days, early 80's, though negatively,as Father elele in portharcourt, how he used Indian powers to performed miracle,in fact, many stories surrounds his name,I don't actually know whether they are true
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Xiaohei(m): 3:57am On Oct 25, 2022
MrColdsweat:
I thought it is easier for a cow to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to make heaven?
The other day it was a man of God using bulletproof cars. Nigerian Christians una mumu never do?

No go hustle your own dey there dey quote bible literally. So rich man no go enter heaven? Na poor people wey no utilize the talents God give dem go full hell pass. Start something today, nurture it through times of germination and God will bless it causing it to become fruitful.
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Exjoker(m): 6:01am On Oct 25, 2022
cherishmichael:
Business men everywhere, claiming holy.
Acts 18:1-5, Acts 20:33-35 - Read the following verses yourself to understand why many of the churches and clergy men have business to their name.
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Ebubu: 6:44am On Oct 25, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Madonna University stole my innocence
you turned gay?
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Ebubu: 6:47am On Oct 25, 2022
doctorgold:
Rather than establishing everything, can he at least put some finesse and excellence into these establishments? If he can establish 5 or 6 tertiary institutions, it would make more sense to have 2 or 3 but take them to the standard that covenant university is cos last I heard, Madonna is just a glorified secondary school. Even worse is Caritas.

nothing special about madonna

dilapidated hostels with filthy toilets for both male and female

only their faculty of pharmacy is standard, the rest of their faculties lack equipments.

very large expanse of land in elele all wasting.

my few months there was one of the best period of my life cos i enjoyed the serenity and teenage atmosphere together with the relationships i had with students.

but their accommodation is not even fit for IDP. You live with rats !
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2022
Ebubu:
you turned gay?

I didn’t become a womanizer, I didn’t lose my innocence by bedding a girl, it’s to turn gay

Dude! Your line of thoughts speaks volumes about who you really are.

Come out of the closet, your family will still love you

NB: I have nothing against gay people
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by samsegs(m): 7:02am On Oct 25, 2022
A Nigerian??,,, an Ibo man??
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Mrfixitt(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
I don't do tribal slur, but why is that Igbos always claim everyone that's Igbo is the richest person in the world, including the guy selling noodles and eggs by the roadside? grin
You're only jealous. Go to Google and verify and stop displaying stupidity online
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Ebubu: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I didn’t become a womanizer, I didn’t lose my innocence by bedding a girl, it’s to turn gay

Dude! Your line of thoughts speaks volumes about who you really are.

Come out of the closet, your family will still love you

NB: I have nothing against gay people
so how did madonna take away your innocence?
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Cantonese: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Priests belong to different orders. Some are not supposed to own properties. Some can. Most want to help their family so they engage in business.

Order irrespective, priests by their calling are not supposed to keep wealth. Mother Teresa had access to so much wealth, but none was attached to her name. She left the world a materially poor woman, but her name in the sands of time.

Nigerian priests, just like many around the world want to help their families and friends when the opportunity arises. I don't see any wrong in that. But they are duty bound to follow the rules of their calling.
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Ebubu:
so how did madonna take away your innocence?

Now, this is how you should’ve started
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Ebubu: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Now, this is how you should’ve started
oya talk
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Ebubu: 7:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Cantonese:

Order irrespective, priests by their calling are not supposed to keep wealth. Mother Teresa had access to so much wealth, but none was attached to her name. She left the world a materially poor woman, but her name in the sands of time.

Nigerian priests, just like many around the world want to help their families and friends when the opportunity arises. I don't see any wrong in that. But they are duty bound to follow the rules of their calling.
the reason Nigerian priests go into wealth acquisition is to help their family. And family can be largeee, cause my sister’s daughter is my family and were she to have a husband, is still my family. Some priests are not happy knowing their family have money-solvable problems.

More so, some of these priests have entrepreneurial spirit and won’t have peace if they’re not in the trade of acquiring money.
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by shortIGBOman: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
I don't do tribal slur, but why is that Igbos always claim everyone that's Igbo is the richest person in the world, including the guy selling noodles and eggs by the roadside? grin

This is the REASON.

Remember, the empty vessels makes the loudest noise grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2022
Ebubu:
oya talk

Why my story come dey interest you nau

Anyways, it was my first ‘hostel life’ experience, I didn’t attend a boarding school in high school. It was my first time away from my parents eyes.
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Ebubu: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Why my story come dey interest you nau

Anyways, it was my first ‘hostel life’ experience, I didn’t attend a boarding school in high school. It was my first time away from my parents eyes.
miami hostel or LA grin
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by OneCandleAway(f): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2022
Cantonese:

You know we black africans are different compared to foreigners. We value wealth a lot. Even revernd sisters in Nigeria are desperate for wealth nowadays.
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2022
Ebubu:
miami hostel or LA grin

Omor, dunno what they’re called these days, I was at Okija, Pentagon a.k.a. Our Saviors Hostel. It wasn’t fun man. It used to take me about 30 minutes to decide to have a bath, I couldn’t imagine other guys people seeing me naked. So I’ll just stand there with my bucket thinking hard
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Wannabenz: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2022
He built a hostel in HGJ Ihiala. I share the same Alma mater with him.
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Ebubu: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Omor, dunno what they’re called these days, I was at Okija, Pentagon a.k.a. Our Saviors Hostel. It wasn’t fun man. It used to take me about 30 minutes to decide to have a bath, I couldn’t imagine other guys people seeing me naked. So I’ll just stand there with my bucket thinking hard
oh you were at okija campus. I was at elele. Hell of an experience. Very dilapidated hostel rooms, hostel toilets and hostel bathrooms.

The kind of infection I had ehnn, i was purging and vomiting at the same time.

In the hostel rooms, we co-habitted with massive rats. Plus the hostels pipes were poorly constructed; consistently leaking.

In fact, madonna is a mess. In my time there used to be plenty students, last i heard, elele is almost dry now.

Every student literally pays half a million to collect transcripts and transfer form to go to another university.
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by LordIsaac(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2022
"The Protestant Ethics and the Spirit of Capitalism" of Weber comes to mind! grin
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:11am On Oct 25, 2022
grin

Catholic church won't like this

Congratulations to him, can't wait to step into that abundance level this year amen

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2022
Ebubu:
oh you were at okija campus. I was at elele. Hell of an experience. Very dilapidated hostel rooms, hostel toilets and hostel bathrooms.

The kind of infection I had ehnn, i was purging and vomiting at the same time.

In the hostel rooms, we co-habitted with massive rats. Plus the hostels pipes were poorly constructed; consistently leaking.

In fact, madonna is a mess. In my time there used to be plenty students, last i heard, elele is almost dry now.

Every student literally pays half a million to collect transcripts and transfer form to go to another university.

Man! Your story isn’t different from mine, the 4 years I spent there were my worst, ever. At some point my room had 30 inhabitants.

I started out at Okija but finished at Elele. I saw hell, I was ill almost every time.

One of the FEW fun memories I have is my gf giving me head on one of those pilgrimage weekends. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil / NRC Successfully Connects Ph-enugu Rail Line, Train Move 1st Time In 12 Years / Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.