Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets CAN Members In Kano. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets CAN Members In Kano. (1024 Views)

Finally, Tinubu Meets CAN, Allays Same Faith Ticket Fears / CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List / Sanwo-olu Meets CAN Chairman, Promises To Lift The Poor Out Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets CAN Members In Kano. by ryloy: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu meets CAN members in Kano.

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1584607272969216000

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets CAN Members In Kano. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Baba rest na

You've been rejected by the Kano people and CAN , you still dey press , is it by force to endorse you?

I don't know who's more stupid between Tinubu and his slaves

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets CAN Members In Kano. by PointZerom: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
How unknown gunmen stole Tinubu's Certificates is another wonder.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets CAN Members In Kano. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
The desperation is real
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets CAN Members In Kano. by Validated: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubu meet Charlatans Association of Nigeria. Not Christian Association of Nigeroa.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets CAN Members In Kano. by seunmsg(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Validated:
Tinubu meet Charlatans Association of Nigeria. Not Christian Association of Nigeroa.

It is too early to cry, buddy. Save the tears till after the election in February.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets CAN Members In Kano. by colorsofrainbow: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
seunmsg:

It is too early to cry, buddy. Save the tears till after the election in February.
Your tears after February will full kainji dam.
You already know without being told but deceitful consolation must happen grin grin
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets CAN Members In Kano. by femisplash: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
Thank you CAN. Thank you Pastors. I am a unique Muslim because I am married to a Pastor. When I am at home, she is the boss. I did not try to Islamise her. We have two bedside lamps, one with the Bible, the other one with the Holy Quran. I have never seen the two Holy Books change their position or quarrel in the same bedroom. We have a country to build. Me, I have election to win. After winning my primary election, I didn’t look for the ballot papers to know whether those who voted were Muslim or Christians. All I needed was to win, and I won. When I won, I started dancing. If you polarise Nigeria along religious lines, we will have bad leadership,” Tinubu said.

God bless BAT, the incoming President of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets CAN Members In Kano. by Majesty2(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
When Asiwaju win, dem go talk shey nah rigigng em do, dem no blind now and dem dey see how jagaban of africa dey work....
Baba Bola, on your mandate we stand gidigba

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets CAN Members In Kano. by XerXers: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Majesty2:
When Asiwaju win, dem go talk shey nah rigigng em do, dem no blind now and dem dey see how jagaban of africa dey work....
Baba Bola, on your mandate we stand gidigba
Most of you are yet to wake up and understand the extent of our political evolution. Thiefnubuu is rellying on the old methods that failed him on Osun
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets CAN Members In Kano. by Bontafa: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
seunmsg:

Try save your tears for Lafia movement tomorrow

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets CAN Members In Kano. by Bobloco: 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace

(1) (Reply)

PDP Has Brought Us Shame. Don't Vote For Them. PDP Natl Chairman Says In Kano / Would Tinubu Release Nnamadi Kanu. / IPOB Will Extend Their Madness To The SS Bombing Pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.