Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,994 members, 7,933,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:59 AM

IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) (15783 Views)

The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes / Peter Obi: Excuses, Non-performance Won’t Define My Presidency / Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by Cryofigbos: 5:52am On Oct 25, 2022
AdamuKD:

Shut up zombie
Obi doesn't talk senselessly like the senseless tilumbu

May u be miserable......una no just get sense, ppl r suffering in that state, pensioners going thru alot
No wonder doctors went on strike for 13 months when obi was governor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 25, 2022
Obi Pandora don score Own Goal for Benue be dis o. This is what happens when you worship Expediency but throw Principle to the gutter!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 25, 2022
AdamuKD:

Shut up zombie
Obi doesn't talk senselessly like the senseless tilumbu

You sure say dis Obi no be cultist so? Why black clothes all the time? We must tell the King
Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by olakan22: 6:11am On Oct 25, 2022
The mods should really do their jobs. Y'all should not let Nairaland be a dumping ground for ridiculous propaganda. The media has a role to play in this electioneering process.

How will you send a post to front-page when you didn't even verify the claim?
The video attached said nothing about salaries.
Several posts have also carried misleading title.
Nairaland should position itself to drive a change and not be a part of the rot

3 Likes

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 6:11am On Oct 25, 2022
Difference BTW tinubu and obi

Tinubu speaks in parable that requires you to find out from knowledgeable people

Obi willl talk one thing and his supporters will help him interpret it in another way

grin

Odefagirl, do u support Peter obi statement in just & fairness?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by LibraKing: 6:13am On Oct 25, 2022
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1584625175185674240
from the video you atttached , he did not say that....so why are you giving us a blackmailing head line?

2 Likes

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by mytime24(f): 6:14am On Oct 25, 2022
But d video is saying another thing,

All those commenting up there d'nt Hv data to watch d video, so #Op took d advantage to write rubbish for them to drink

2 Likes

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by Shakathezulu1: 6:14am On Oct 25, 2022
Bontafa:

Oga shut up if you don't know what ortom is passing through.

Stay in your one room with spoilt bathroom slippers to type trash.

Between Benue and Borno. Which state is having it rough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by tamdun: 6:19am On Oct 25, 2022
olakan22:
The mods should really do their jobs. Y'all should not let Nairaland be a dumping ground for ridiculous propaganda. The media has a role to play in this electioneering process.

How will you send a post to front-page when you didn't even verify the claim?
The video attached said nothing about salaries.
Several posts have also carried misleading title.
Nairaland should position itself to drive a change and not be a part of the rot
Click the link and watch the video, obi said it with his own mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by okeysoninv: 6:22am On Oct 25, 2022
Shakathezulu1:

truth will set us free. the amount of money bornu receives benue no reach them. remember foreign ngos, federal. govt, north east development commission. Peter obi is right, how many of aids is going to benue idp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by NinjaXmetahuman: 6:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Beremx:
He’s indirectly blaming Buhari and his useless government for abandoning the IDP in Benue.
Nice one PO
you used to have sense.

What happened to you?

5 Likes

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by Guyman01: 6:36am On Oct 25, 2022
I watched the video and didn't hear him say that. Did the Mod who pushed this to FP watch the video or he was just Myndless44

1 Like

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by Guyman01: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2022
inoki247:
His people will come and interprete the speech now and start telling us that's not what he mean.....

Buh if na other candidates you will never allow dere supporters too to interpret dere lord speech....
Did you watch the video, I am sure you didn't because it's different from heading

1 Like

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by inoki247: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Guyman01:

Did you watch the video, I am sure you didn't because it's different from heading

The Video attached was short and not full buh goan watch the full one in the Twitter link....

You people are fast to call something fake so far is coming from who you support...

I'm sure if this was coming from other candidates you will not even bother to watch you go don dey call for him head and set the social media on fire...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by Bontafa: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Shakathezulu1:

Are you trying to compare evils now ?

And by the way borno receive loans and aid from the FG hope you know this ?
Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by bewla(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Willy7:
Urchins as they are called should face who is facing them and leave Peter Obi alone. Where are the student's loan?
Taking by ghost student
Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by Jorussia(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Click on the twitter link to watch the video. The YouTube video was edited.

1 Like

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by Jorussia(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2022
Guyman01:
I watched the video and didn't hear him say that. Did the Mod who pushed this to FP watch the video or he was just Myndless44
he did,check the twitter link.
Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by Bontafa: 6:44am On Oct 25, 2022
inoki247:

What's Ortom passing through he dey pass through wetin Borno and Zamfara dey pass through ordinary Gutter he no build for Benue people. You people will always surpport jargons....

You people will always defend your lord how will he be justifying people not been paid if you're in doz workers and pensioners shoes will you be happy....

We can see how Lecturers were dying during the ASUU strike du u pray for any of that to happen to u...

I won't reply a daft APC rotten brain who politicize everything like a fool
Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by bewla(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2022
XerXers:

What Obi is saying is that FG abandoned their responsibility for emergency Management in Benue state to state government and it's draining their resources and that's the reason the government is owing
How long have this started

Everybody have excuse to blame the next person

Like how blame the creator of this site for choppingy my data
Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by inoki247: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Bontafa:

I won't reply a daft APC rotten brain who politicize everything like a fool

A fool like you I'm sure if this is coming from other candidates you go don dey run around like mad man....

Buh now as an hypocrites you've no reply a fool and a zombie all in one.....

2 Likes

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by DesignMaestro(m): 6:47am On Oct 25, 2022
Obi wey smart cool He urged other candidates to suspend campaign but jumbs from one IDP to the other wearing LP logo and pouring out his political sentiments with the IDP's

He simply wanted to blackmail his opponents while he covertly carry on with his own campaign.

Zombidients are Bloody hypocrites!

<><> BAT '23......Tinubu is coming!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by Bontafa: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2022
inoki247:

A fool like you I'm sure if this is coming from other candidates you go don dey run around like mad man....

Buh now as an hypocrites you've no reply a fool and a zombie all in one.....

Show me FG aid to Benue in 5 years or forever remain a fool
Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by ridbell01(m): 6:56am On Oct 25, 2022
XerXers:

What Obi is saying is that FG abandoned their responsibility for emergency Management in Benue state to state government and it's draining their resources and that's the reason the government is owing
my brother the fg gives state government ecological fund almost everytime and states government pocket it. This is the major disaster that is happening in the last 8 years. Have you seen any of the governor of affected states calling out the federal government?

2 Likes

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by Saig: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Go and watch that video. Obi didn't say that

1 Like

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by Guyman01: 7:03am On Oct 25, 2022
nairalee:
But how is Zulum still paying salaries?

I'm a big supporter of Peter Obi but I think he should reduce the way he talks. The more one talks, the higher the probability of gaffes.
Swear that you watched the video before commenting, because if you did you won't write this
Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 7:04am On Oct 25, 2022
See what desperation can lead a man to say. grin grin

1 Like

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:09am On Oct 25, 2022
Corrinthians:
See what desperation can lead a man to say. grin grin
omenka shatap
Stop talking nonsense
God bless Ortomatic Ortom
the best governor in the middle belt
Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by gentleguy1975: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2022
XerXers:

ecological fund nko

1 Like

Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by zedman1(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2022
XerXers:

Kai! If Obi actually said that, don't defend him bro. He is human and that is a terrible thing to say. What? Even the devil can't give excuses for Ortom's failure, knowing Ortom is more cunning and wicked than he is. Ah ahn!
Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by Epurogonogono(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2022
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1584625175185674240

I've watched both the video from this link and the one here on nairaland and the question I want to ask is, 'DID HE STATE THE FACT OF WHAT IS HAPPENING OR DID HE LIE?'
Answer this question truthfully to yourself and leave propaganda.
Re: IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) by zedman1(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
omenka shatap
Stop talking nonsense
God bless Ortomatic Ortom
the best governor in the middle belt
Forget about this topic, if I wish a man with the whole of Ortom's 'good side' on you as your governor, you'll curse me for the rest of your life. The thing is that most of you making such statements never travel out of your states, you just sit back and rely on what you read on the internet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Issues Statement On Allowances, Warns Mischief Makers / Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC / Senate Blocks Move To Recognise Kogi As An Oil-producing State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.