Stats: 3,168,934 members, 7,873,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ortom Commends Remi Tinubu For Identifying With Benue’s Flood Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Commends Remi Tinubu For Identifying With Benue’s Flood Victims (16826 Views)

Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) / Electoral Act: Ortom Commends President Buhari, Says Decision Best For Country / Governor Ortom Commends President Buhari On Order Against Herdsmen Bearing Guns (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ortom Commends Remi Tinubu For Identifying With Benue’s Flood Victims by Bigchristo: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Atleast he tried kidnapping, try being bad for something, since u can't be good.
Getat ode this is how you people glorify criminality, I work hard for my money
Re: Ortom Commends Remi Tinubu For Identifying With Benue’s Flood Victims by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2022
trutharena:
—Tinubu in Kano.
—His wife in Benue.
—His son held Lagos rally last Saturday.

Jagaban no be anybody’s mate. Even with the fact that he understood the game, he is still working so hard for this.

Your senses failed to tell you this is a family business, they will loot the hell out of your future and that of your children should they win but baba God will not allow Nigeria to be in the pocket of one corrupt and desperate family, Nigeria's presidency is not an entitlement.

Re: Ortom Commends Remi Tinubu For Identifying With Benue’s Flood Victims by garfield1: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2022
BafanaBafana:

Besides states in the north that are fanatical Muslims like zamfara. Tinubu is not sure of sweeping any state.
He is relying on politicians to deliver their constituencies by hook or crook. He knows the people are not with him

He will sweep the sw and share north and ss
Re: Ortom Commends Remi Tinubu For Identifying With Benue’s Flood Victims by Passionate1(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Baba Agbado is somewhere sniffing cocoaineeee

Re: Ortom Commends Remi Tinubu For Identifying With Benue’s Flood Victims by Glycosunde: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
President in waiting Peter Obi 'eye service' don turn the new national normal. I hear say Atiku go soon start him own waka eye service too. God go punish Reno if e nor condemn Atiku or Tinubu for their eye services too
Re: Ortom Commends Remi Tinubu For Identifying With Benue’s Flood Victims by BafanaBafana: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
garfield1:

He will sweep the sw and share north and ss
Even the SW, he will still share
Re: Ortom Commends Remi Tinubu For Identifying With Benue’s Flood Victims by garfield1: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
BafanaBafana:

Even the SW, he will still share

He won't.lp and pdp will share votes
Re: Ortom Commends Remi Tinubu For Identifying With Benue’s Flood Victims by DaCharis2016: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Collect their money jejelly and ask ur indigenes to vote Obi, abeg!
Re: Ortom Commends Remi Tinubu For Identifying With Benue’s Flood Victims by Perfectbeing(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
BafanaBafana:

Besides states in the north that are fanatical Muslims like zamfara. Tinubu is not sure of sweeping any state.
He is relying on politicians to deliver their constituencies by hook or crook. He knows the people are not with him
OK o.. Time will tell
Re: Ortom Commends Remi Tinubu For Identifying With Benue’s Flood Victims by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
trutharena:
—Tinubu in Kano.
—His wife in Benue.
—His son held Lagos rally last Saturday.

Jagaban no be anybody’s mate. Even with the fact that he understood the game, he is still working so hard for this.

Political family na, seize the commonwealth, go check how much Lagos Dey owe as debt, all kids positioned except the druggies ones wey Dey here with us for Uk. Can’t compare with a decent family of obi, not even his brother he put, son into entertainment here in the Uk, daughter a teacher. Wife doing her thing, brothers, one a father (priest ), other business. Not ones sitting, stealing, showing it to your faces, and una Dey haul them, they praise them, see DINO yesterday, Dey show Versace up and down, in the midst of flood ravaging his state, and the poor state of the nation.

I wonder when the average Nigerian will wake up, knowing they are stealing. Accountant at mobil can’t make you a billionaire, not with a salary of $2500 then, drugs money he forfeited most of it. Shown in the document. Lagos politics made Tinubu, even

Obama no get 5percent of am. Even Buhari wey don get positions no get money reach Tinubu, even Goodluck Jonathan wey don be deputy gov, gov. Vice President, president jo get money wey Tinubu get. HOW THEN, I sure say he owe pass OBJ. Only Atiku fit follow Tinubu drag.

Run Lagos with drug cartel formation, if you dey watch drug movies, wasted Funsho Williams at his prime.

Scary when Nigeria will elect dependable leader. With business acumen, banking experience, corporate world professional, economics statistician. Well vast, well exposed, not a greedy being, a prudent being, sat across boardrooms home and abroad.

I fit buy you data, DO YOUR PERSONAL RESEARCH ON OBI, no sentiment, remove emotions, just personal research, not the yeye opponents news oooh. Send acct or number I go buy you data. No jokes, take like 1 hour do research.

Voter Apathy: Why Didn't You Vote In Today's Election. / $1.6b Fraud: Efcc Arrests Vaswani Brothers Again / Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO)