Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,674 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (44142 Views)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / 50 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And How To Apply For Each / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by quickly: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Shows na children full this nairaland.

No one mention Chevron Shell or the Software guys?

4 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by mariahAngel(f): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
NNPC.

Good pay. Flexible working condition.

4 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Hannania(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
TeamApt, Moniepoint

They have a great working culture
TeamApt have made a name for themselves recently. Hope they don't pay Nigerian Typical salary to engineers there wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Iceberg3: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
Krones LCS . It's @ Oga Lagos
Good engineering company

5 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by DaBogu: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
tunwumi:
CBN, FIRS, LIRS,
The bolded are you sure because they are bribe infested.
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Teaser4(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
LASTMA
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Lovelife433(m): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
Bet9ja. Because you can use #100 to wins millions, and the have a conducive environment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by highchief1: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lonewolfbaloxy:
I believe since we have the worst names of companies in nigeria thread, we should also have the names of the good ones so we can encourage the youth/ people in general.

We know there are still good companies with good pays out there and also we have the bad ones
yahoo
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Crampyblood(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Some of these youths just want to work and get paid...
Na who get option de select Oga....

I sell car shafts... Check signature
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Juanmike(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
I finished service last year. no job.
Someone help me with one. E don red.

3 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by kingsangoda: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
CAVISTA Tech. Their culture is top notch. I will work there over and over again. I am senior software engineer there.

10 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by mariahAngel(f): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
In Nigeria, exploiting people is what they know how to do best.
Exploitation is the order of the day in this country.
DesChyko:
Companies that are headquartered in Western Countries. A good number of them offer remote jobs and have office spaces here and there. The greatest attribute they have is being very adaptive. If transportation is a problem, then, work from home. If inflation is hitting, increase base pay or allowances, then find a means to get more clients and the existing clients to upgrade their fees. But first, make the employees happy.

You'd get access to really healthy work environments, benefits and policies. Trust me, you wouldn't want it any other way. And it will be a good precedent while setting up your own company.

Unlike what is obtainable in Nigeria. Take NMA v FG for example; Doctors got tired of being guilt tripped for striking constantly at the expense of human lives; they had to seek greener pastures abroad. Now we have a problem of brain drain in that area.

FG is playing the same script with ASUU. It's only a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Fearyourcreator: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lannister360:
It's a tough question, if there is ever a best company to work for in Nigeria it'll be in tech.
MTN and Airtel seems to be okay though.

Buhari should be selling suya or doing gateman or driving okada, he is no better than the average dumb illiterate aboki you see on the streets, but unfortunately, through corruption and heavy election rigging, he is the president/curse of Nigeria.
Just imagine
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
POS

2 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by missuzoma: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Sterling Bank. Remote work encouraged. You are not forced to dress like a banker.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by iwaeda: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
quickly:
Shows na children full this nairaland.

No one mention Chevron Shell or the Software guys?
You are just scrolling Elder; they have been mentioned grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by mariahAngel(f): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
ajayiopy:

YOU WORK FOR 10 YEARS YOU GET 10 MILLION NAIRA IF YOU WANT TO RESIGN AT THAT POINT

Trap!

1 Like

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Eriokanmi: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Nestle

Good working conditions and fair pay
Shell will give u over 5times of that on wilful retirement. My aunt got 500m in 2012 after working and chopping money for shell for 20 years.

10 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by ibechris(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Self employment.
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Cutehector(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
DennisEche:
Deloitte & Touche
true. Promotion is every year. The best part.

7 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by mariahAngel(f): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
weljewel:
I bless your Holy name most Holy El Shaddai, my enemies have been defeated and my glory has been returned back to me! Alleluia.

What happened dear? smiley
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by akanbiaa(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lonewolfbaloxy:
I believe since we have the worst names of companies in nigeria thread, we should also have the names of the good ones so we can encourage the youth/ people in general.

We know there are still good companies with good pays out there and also we have the bad ones
Edit your post by adding Companies that also recruits purely on merit and competence If indeed you want to encourage youth/people in general.

5 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by rhymesnoni(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
ISON BPO
Sorry its a slip of mouth, NO ITS SLIP OF TONGUE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Pnorh(f): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Interested in this thread,... will be in the comment sections

2 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by DaBogu: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Guyman01:
The best company to work for in Nigeria is for yourself if you have the right connections to the key power players in Nigeria who will award you with lucrative business deals and contracts.

I worked for a company I thought was among the best and one day after management meeting I was told that due to the market situation they have decided to put some of us on redundancy pending when things improved. I felt used and dumped embarassed
Apt. A friend of mine, his wife put to bed last month and went on leave he came back and they told him his services is no longer needed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Seankhalifa: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Private oil companies... thank me later... God punish poverty.... cheesy
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by mariahAngel(f): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
Badadvisor:

Wow really?
The company must be really cool to work for
Nothing beat treating people under you with genuine love and care.

Just so you know, 10yrs is too long to remain in one place because of 10m (if you've got prospect).
It's not worth it.

5 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Aremson14(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Flutterwave actually want your growth, great Hr guys

1 Like

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by akanbiaa(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
rhymesnoni:
ISON BPO
Sorry its a slip of mouth, NO ITS SLIP OF TONGUE grin grin grin
Seems the indians and their black subordinates have shown you pepper over less than 40k salary monthly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" / Borno School Needs 5000 Teachers / 2016 Dangote Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.