Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,249 members, 7,891,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:39 AM

Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode (620 Views)

6 Things Buhari Criticised Before 2015 That Got Worse Under Him As President / 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast / Five Things Buhari’s Latest Appointments Tell Us About His Next Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by adenigga(m): 3:25am On Oct 25, 2022
A former Minister of Aviation and Director of New Media of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, Femi Fani-Kayode has said the party’s presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will discontinue the things that President Muhammadu Buhari has not done well.
Naija News reports that the former member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) stated this during an interview on Channels Television’s Politics Today on Monday.

The former minister said Nigeria must take painful decisions if it wants to prosper economically, noting that there would be palliatives to cushion the effects of such moves.

Speaking further, Fani-Kayode slammed his former party, claiming that the demons he claimed were in the ruling party relocated to the PDP soon as he joined the APC in September 2021.

He said: “The APC of the past is not the APC of today…The demons that were in the APC at that time have simply relocated and gone into the PDP.

“My views were my views then and things changed when a new leadership came into the party, a leadership that is responsible and sensitive to the feelings of people.”

Fani-Kayode said he left the PDP because the party became the monster he thought the APC was.

He added that the ruling party is now transformed “no matter what your faith is, no matter what your ethnic is”.

Source: https:///Tinubu-Will-Stop-Things-Buhari-Did-Not-Do-Well-Fani-Kayode

Re: Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by orisa37: 3:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Yes. I believe that.
Re: Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by joyandfaith: 3:48am On Oct 25, 2022
December 2025.
APC is a cursed party- FFK

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by 9jahotblog: 3:56am On Oct 25, 2022
This one don dey talk lies and propaganda as usual. Ffk is part of lose politician that will destroy Tinubu and APC the more. Continue in mama peace voice.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by SmartPolician: 3:56am On Oct 25, 2022
The question should be, "What did Buhari get right because I don't see any?"

That man just wasted 8 years and totally destroyed the economy.

This makes people wonder if this nonsense Buhari did was what he contested four times to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by Willy7(m): 3:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Did he ask Tinubu before making this very statement? Ffk should make sure to confirm from Tinubu before saying such things,because I doubt Tinubu will be on the same page with him considering the fact that he has been afraid of calling out Buhari's maladministration, instead telling us that he will continue where Buhari stopped. Ffk want to put Tinubu in trouble. He should focus on attacking Atiku and Obi instead, so that the cabal won't deny Tinubu the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by JoeNL22(m): 4:03am On Oct 25, 2022
adenigga:

A former Minister of Aviation and Director of New Media of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, Femi Fani-Kayode has said the party’s presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will discontinue the things that President Muhammadu Buhari has not done well.
Naija News reports that the former member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) stated this during an interview on Channels Television’s Politics Today on Monday.

The former minister said Nigeria must take painful decisions if it wants to prosper economically, noting that there would be palliatives to cushion the effects of such moves.

Speaking further, Fani-Kayode slammed his former party, claiming that the demons he claimed were in the ruling party relocated to the PDP soon as he joined the APC in September 2021.

He said: “The APC of the past is not the APC of today…The demons that were in the APC at that time have simply relocated and gone into the PDP.

“My views were my views then and things changed when a new leadership came into the party, a leadership that is responsible and sensitive to the feelings of people.”

Fani-Kayode said he left the PDP because the party became the monster he thought the APC was.

He added that the ruling party is now transformed “no matter what your faith is, no matter what your ethnic is”.

Source: https:///Tinubu-Will-Stop-Things-Buhari-Did-Not-Do-Well-Fani-Kayode
Never again

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by Naijanascam: 4:04am On Oct 25, 2022
Wetin food cannot do does not exist.....

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by gaby(m): 4:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Chop chop
Re: Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by Honjoshy4u: 5:38am On Oct 25, 2022
Silly greedy man with no electoral value.
If Tinubu is not desperate and greedy, he won't have anything to do with the embarrassment called FFK.
A fool have more dignity than this woman beater.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by zombieHUNTER: 5:43am On Oct 25, 2022
orisa37:
Yes. I believe that.

I believe there's nothing a bullion van can't do in Nigeria..

it worked for in warrri for Omo agege
its working again for Tinubu on FFK
Give him a bullion van and he will sing for you..

yesterday I saw people trekking home , no fuel , no buses, they were busy cursing APc and Tinubu , SMH
i told them to get their PVC and reward APc at the polls..

They have weaponized poverty..last last

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by B2B23: 6:04am On Oct 25, 2022
[center][/center][center][/center] cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by orisa37: 6:05am On Oct 25, 2022
BULLION INVESTED IN NIGERIA IS MUCH BETTER THAN ABSOLUTE LOOTS TO FOREIGN LAND .
TINUBU HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION.
Re: Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by saobobo80: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2022
FFK is political liability to any party he joins. FFK= For Food Only. The earlier APC realizes this the better. I don't think FFK has up to 100 loyalists. An example of where belle face polithiefian.
Re: Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2022
More like he will step up things to another level and do it well grin....like going for medical check-up abroad every weekend, which Buhari does every month.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2022
Give this man food to eat

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by Corrinthians(m): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2022
I hate this FFK dude. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by Antoeni(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2022
Baba Emi lokan, go Rest
Don't Make it Look As if We Don't Like Old Age or Old People!

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu You Sure Deserve a Rest, Aso Rock is Not An Old People's Home!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Stop Things Buhari Did Not Do Well – Fani-kayode by Antoeni(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Before Tinubu and Atiku ganged up against GEJ and imposed suffering on Nigerians. May God reward them with failure and uphold victory for Nigerians by making Peter Obi president next year. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Prophecies For Nigeria / See Who Will Be Next Dangote Neigbour? / Anambra Was 2nd With The Lowest Poverty Rate From 2004-2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.