Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,870 members, 7,933,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:52 PM

Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence By Seuntheowner: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence By Seuntheowner: (449 Views)

Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence By Seuntheowner: by Brighto1234: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2022

I read online where Obi's supporter are hailing their candidate for allowing his son to pursue his passion in acting abroad. I see this as an example of failed parental influence. How could a billionaire businessman failed to lead his son in the same path he'd followed. Except I missed it, i have read online that he Obi inherited fortune from his own parent but why did he want to change the standard?
I have nothing against his son but the hard-hearted-father.

The path to success for Alexander the Great was laid down by his father Philip of Macedonia, Xerxes the King of Kings becomes great because Darius 1 hand over a prosperous kingdom to him. The Biblical Isaac become great and wealthy because Abraham his father amassed much wealth and hand it over to him. These are few old examples. In recent years....read more
Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence By Seuntheowner: by Synty66(f): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2022
Why that
Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence By Seuntheowner: by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2022
Please mind your business ,haba
Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence By Seuntheowner: by Cuntface: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2022
Mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence By Seuntheowner: by AdamuKD: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2022
Useless urchins una go soon die on obi's matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence By Seuntheowner: by chatinent: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2022
Wetin I dey read for Nairaland tho. E bi like to get sense, you must write its exam.
Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence By Seuntheowner: by agitator: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2022
Brighto1234:

I read online where Obi's supporter are hailing their candidate for allowing his son to pursue his passion in acting abroad. I see this as an example of failed parental influence. How could a billionaire businessman failed to lead his son in the same path he'd followed. Except I missed it, i have read online that he Obi inherited fortune from his own parent but why did he want to change the standard?
I have nothing against his son but the hard-hearted-father.

The path to success for Alexander the Great was laid down by his father Philip of Macedonia, Xerxes the King of Kings becomes great because Darius 1 hand over a prosperous kingdom to him. The Biblical Isaac become great and wealthy because Abraham his father amassed much wealth and hand it over to him. These are few old examples. In recent years....read more

A typical Nigerian mindset. This are the type of people who will force someone to go into an area he doesn't have any single interest. Later they will tag the person a failure. I hope all the Billionaires, their kids did just the same thing their parents are doing. And the Billionaires their Fathers were billionaires and they also followed in their footstep.

Hope, Mark Zuckerberg's father was a billionaire through social media business and Mark was mentored in the same line by his father?
Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence By Seuntheowner: by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2022
Peter obi grandfather was a farmer, Peter obi father was a business man, Peter obi is a business man and a politician, while Peter obi son is a teacher, philanthropist, movie star, producer and a business youngman doing his thing and carving way for himself.

Please where is the failed parental influence about a youngman working hard and making his green back.....

Only in Nigeria a jobless man will be writing books about a successful person instead of to go and earn a living.

Sad!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence By Seuntheowner: by agadez007(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2022
They want Obi’s son to be milking Anambra dry like their Emi lo ole’s son
A jobless politician son wearing a 320million watch

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obituary(photo) / Man Approaches Kids Hawking Firewood, Buys Everything & Gives Them Scholarship / Naira Redesign: See Never- Before-spent Naira Notes Printed 20 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.