Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,801 members, 7,976,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:15 PM

When Did You Know About Atheism? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Know About Atheism? (207 Views)

When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Did You Know About Atheism? by Naijatask: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2022
Good morning everyone.

As someone who was born and brought up in the northern part of the country, I've never heard about atheism here.

I only knew about atheists on this forum back in 2018 when I was in 200lvl.

I've seen some people in this forum claiming they were atheists ever since their secondary school.

I wonder the kind of messed up life they had to have suddenly become an atheist embarassed

So, how did you know about them?
Re: When Did You Know About Atheism? by phorget(m): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2022
The moment you are able to ask questions regarding what you were been taught is the moment you'll understand where you belong.

(1) (Reply)

First Date Questions / Can Someone Lend Me A Laptop For My Hustle / Fury Vs Chisora 3 Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.