Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,530 members, 7,905,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

What A Life: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Life: (1072 Views)

Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner / Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner / Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Life: by bstreet(f): 3:52am On Aug 22, 2007
There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she's blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He's always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry her boyfriend. One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her and then she can see everything, including her boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked her, "now that you can see the world, will you marry me?" The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend is blind too, and refused to marry him. Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to her saying. "Just take care of my eyes dear." This is how human brain changes when the status changed. Only few remember what life was before, and who's always been there even in the most painful times ,

What will you do if you are the guy
Re: What A Life: by acidrop(f): 3:59am On Aug 22, 2007
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, am gonna cry cry cry cry cry, i will soooooooooo take my eyes bak, she's not worth it
Re: What A Life: by bstreet(f): 4:03am On Aug 22, 2007
That what always happen to does that falls in love,my sister
Re: What A Life: by acidrop(f): 4:08am On Aug 22, 2007
i feel so sorry 4 the dude. God punish that girl mehhnn, but on d other hand she didint know the dude gave her his eyes
Re: What A Life: by olanajim(m): 4:11am On Aug 22, 2007
I think the gux is foolish in the first place. Though I know the story is a product of fantasy. Nevertheless, no man or woman should undergo such act in the name of love. It is one thing if he had donated an eye because he would still have one left.

If I were the guy is unrealistic because I can never be the guy. I am sure that a violent man would kill the lady. He is justified.

However beyond this, I am seeing more to the story. I am seeing something I had always known. WHEN SOMEBODY HATE HIMSELF AND ALL AROUND HIM WITH A PASSION, ALWAYS LOOK DEEPER BEFORE MAKING COMMITMENT THAT WOULD COST YOU DEARLY.
Re: What A Life: by olanajim(m): 4:11am On Aug 22, 2007
I think the guy is foolish in the first place. Though I know the story is a product of fantasy. Nevertheless, no man or woman should undergo such act in the name of love. It is one thing if he had donated an eye because he would still have one left.

If I were the guy is unrealistic because I can never be the guy. I am sure that a violent man would kill the lady. He is justified.

However beyond this, I am seeing more to the story. I am seeing something I had always known. WHEN SOMEBODY HATE HIMSELF AND ALL AROUND HIM WITH A PASSION, ALWAYS LOOK DEEPER BEFORE MAKING COMMITMENT THAT WOULD COST YOU DEARLY.
Re: What A Life: by acidrop(f): 4:13am On Aug 22, 2007
nothing do d guy abeg, he was deeply inluv with the chick now, u know wat the chick only loved him cos of his help all that, but not from the core
Re: What A Life: by bstreet(f): 4:19am On Aug 22, 2007
She got to know later but you knoe we ladies that once we get too see the world, Then notting will ever want to make you do the right thing. Just that few of us are known to be the good ones.
            Am awake cause to night because such a thing happened to a friend of mine and we are trying to make her see reason why she should go back to the guy, I know nairalander's will make her see what life is about when in love
Re: What A Life: by acidrop(f): 4:20am On Aug 22, 2007
not all girls are ingrate sha ooo, i have seen a movie like this
Re: What A Life: by bstreet(f): 4:45am On Aug 22, 2007
Cant say but a friend of him needs to be talk to
Re: What A Life: by iice(f): 5:34am On Aug 22, 2007
People! *hmmummphh!* Can't live with them, can't live without them!
Re: What A Life: by olanajim(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2007
Always teaching you to knw what life is. Through many of their exploits.

The good thing is that the story is unreal.

1 Like

Re: What A Life: by olanajim(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2007

Re: What A Life: by olanajim(m): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2007

Re: What A Life: by bstreet(f): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2007
The story is not real but it been link to what really happen to someone, Anyway i just want u all to make her understand that life is not as she is about to step into.

Thanks for all the replies been
Bstreet.
Re: What A Life: by mercy0008(f): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
so he cannot give her only one eye? the creator of this story fit no think that one sha.

(1) (Reply)

Is Poking A Distant Relation Incest? / I Need Your Help! / Girlfriend Fix! Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.