Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,189 members, 7,891,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:07 AM

Animals That Can Live After Death - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Animals That Can Live After Death (432 Views)

4 Look-alike Animals That Are Offtenly Misidentified, See Their Photos / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Animals That Can Live After Death by nagro999(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2022
I know you might be thinking if it’s possible for an Animal to live after death. Animals are lucky enough to live even after death. Not all animals live after death, but a few do. Humans are obsessed with immortality. But we’ll never get there!

For years, many people have sought the secret of immortality, but it appears that the animal has beaten us to it. Below are list of animals that can live after death

Top 10 Animals That Can Live After Death

1. Snakes
2. Flatworms
3. Bees
4. Flies
5. Turtles
6. Octopus
7. Salamanders
8. Frogs
9. Cockroaches
10. Chickens

1. Snakes: Snakes can still kill you even if their heads are severed; the snake’s fangs and lethal poison sacs can still bite you and deliver lethal venom even if the snake’s head is no longer attached to the rest of its body.

2. Flatworms: Flatworms and planarians are recognized as masters of regeneration because they can regenerate any part of their body after being amputated. When one is cut in two, the head grows a tail and the tail grows a head.

3. Bees: Bees are included on this list because they can sting you long after they have died. So, the key parts of bees that exist after death are their capacity to sting and venom that remains active after death.

4. Flies: Flies can tolerate subzero temperatures and enter a state of suspended animation. You can freeze them for days, but once warmed up, they will return to normal.

To read more visit https://www.nagro.com.ng/2022/10/top-11-animals-that-can-live-after-death-you-need-to-know.html
Re: Animals That Can Live After Death by wordbank(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2022
grin
Flies subzero nature is astonishing
Re: Animals That Can Live After Death by osazee99: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
sapa

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Broilers with picture / I Have Few Pieces Of Ducklings For Sale / I Left Our Livestock On The Farm For 4 Night To He With My Family & This Happend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.