Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,234 members, 7,943,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Ignore If You Like Making Money In Naira. Learn How To Buy And Sell Dollar!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ignore If You Like Making Money In Naira. Learn How To Buy And Sell Dollar!!! (244 Views)

How Much Is $100 Itunes Card In Naira——2022 / Choose To Be Successful ( Ignore If You Choose To Be A Failure) / Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ignore If You Like Making Money In Naira. Learn How To Buy And Sell Dollar!!! by Star345: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hey guys, we all know that nobody, absolutely nobody loves making money in naira but we love spending in naira.

When dollar started going up like crazy, i started looking for ways to make an income in dollar$. And I came across dollar arbitrage.

Dollar arbitrage is simply buying and selling of currencies but in this case dollar. One of the most common ways people make money through arbitrage is from buying and selling currencies. Currencies can fluctuate, and exchange rates can move along with them, creating opportunities for investors to exploit. Now look at this.

I started looking for an easy and cheaper way to start up and I found a website that can help me with that, and I started with as little as 10k.

Here is how it works, we buy dollar @500 and sell @700 now the difference is our gain and we do this 2X a week and so far I have made back my capital and more. I make money in Dollar and I spend in naira.
This is the best side hustle for the year.

Now if you are interested in joining our community and also learn how to make money from this side hustle this is your chance.

In this program, you would be given the following
A dollar arbitrage account(10k)
Mentorship program(20k)
Access to the arbitrage trading community(10k)

Now, you won't be charged the amount above, we have cut it down to 3k. So with as little as 3k(early bird) you would have access to this program. Check out the sweet rates below Na!!!!!

Just DM 08156441299 with $$. To know more. You start trading immediately, no delay.

This December go detty. This offer is only open for 20slots. After that no more. So slide in my DM now!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Fuller Set Of Eyebrows / Https:///33x7j383 / Basic Party Wall Guidelines: Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.