Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,274 members, 7,934,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:11 PM

Can Any Experienced Aluminium Guy Help With Cost Estimates On These Quotations - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can Any Experienced Aluminium Guy Help With Cost Estimates On These Quotations (151 Views)

My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) / 4 Bedroom, 4.5 Baths Construction With Cost Breakdown / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Experienced Aluminium Guy Help With Cost Estimates On These Quotations by EngrChooks(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Can Any Experienced Aluminium Guy Help With Cost Estimates On These Quotations by shakir0802: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
I believe with this measurement I'm seeing someone as given u the price because this is accurate measurement, measured by a profession aluminum fabricator, oga go and give the guy who measure it the job, u see the more u keep asking abt price of a job the more the job is at risk reason at the end now someone will give u #1000 and u asked another is own price will be like #900 while another is #750 because they don't want to lose the job, I believe at the end of ur pricing u will give it to #750 price and u want the same quality the #1000 price should used the same quality the#750 should used, no it can't possible there are differences of materials at the end u wouldn't get original, please forgive me of I'm rude

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Civil Engineer With Over 35 Years Of Experience ? / Motorized Security Roller Shutters Doors / Lekki Sand Merchants!!! Sand And Granite Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.