Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,360 members, 7,971,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:09 AM

The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? (1599 Views)

HELP: Model Number Under Settings Is Different From The One In Download Mode / How To Setup Your Glo APN Settings For Fast Browsing 2019 / Help! My Tecno Wx3pro Brightness Adjustment Settings Is Not Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by Thescienceprof(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
I was exploring my whatsapp settings recently, and I got to the language settings with the hope of changing to any of the three major nigerian languages; I was shocked to find only Hausa listed.
Does it mean that Hausa is now the only Nigerian indigenous language recognised globally?
I'm confused and worried.
Guys, what do you say?

1 Like

Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by ArewaNorth: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
No language can match Hausa in West Africa, no hype....

3 Likes

Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by Arrewa: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hausa to World

3 Likes

Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by inoki247: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
You people will always make case abt everything dem swear for una....

You thinks say na only Nigeria dey speak Hausa dere ar some Africa countries wey get hausa as part of dere major language E.G Ghana.

So rest...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by lifenija: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Its just u bro

1 Like

Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by Whiteangel1234: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hausa maybe the most illiterate in Nigeria . it's all about Business WhatsApp need to reach wider market and 95% of Hausa cannot speak English

11 Likes

Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by TheSameGuy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
We have more Hausa speakers in Africa.

That should be the basis.
Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by MrSensor(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hausais a big native language spoken across west Africa.

5 Likes

Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by Corridon: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
TheSameGuy:
We have more Hausa speakers in Africa.

That should be the basis.
Now you have proved me right that you are not an Omoluabi like me. You are a Fulani masquerading as a Yoruba man like me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by Zandena(f): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
If it pained you go and jump into lagoon if you are in Lagos
If you are residenced in Abuja go and climb Zuma Rock!
Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by Generalwoodz(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
Zandena:
If it pained you go and jump into lagoon if you are in Lagos
If you are residenced in Abuja go and climb Zuma Rock!
Rich kid don vex.
Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by optimistcandyboy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hausa seems to be widely spoken in some other countries.
Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by DontBullshitMe: 6:04am On Oct 26, 2022
After Swahili, Hausa language is next in Africa in terms of popularity.

6 Likes

Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by phemmyfour: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2022
Thescienceprof:
I was exploring my whatsapp settings recently, and I got to the language settings with the hope of changing to any of the three major nigerian languages; I was shocked to find only Hausa listed.
Does it mean that Hausa is now the only Nigerian indigenous language recognised globally?
I'm confused and worried.
Guys, what do you say?
Hausa didn't originate from Nigeria like Igbo n yoruba.

Hausa language is spoken across the West Africa
Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by akwesenana: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2022
It's because most Hausas can't communicate in English.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by Karlifate: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2022
akwesenana:
It's because most Hausas can't communicate in English.

LMAO! grin grin
Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by Nova1988(m): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Hausa maybe the most illiterate in Nigeria . it's all about Business WhatsApp need to reach wider market and 95% of Hausa cannot speak English

Bloody liar!
Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by phr0nesis(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Read what you wrote and tell me if you are good in English. Charcoal calling pot black
Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by dryakson(m): 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
It's Islamasation of Africa by Meta. Nonsense grin
Re: The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? by larryking78(m): 6:26am On Nov 10, 2022
Please learn to use WhatsApp features. It's simple. You can add your own language, there are apps to use here and there aside all the ones installed by meta.

Knowledge is power.

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Help On Nokia 6101 / Setting up wlan on n95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.