Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,912 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

See What Philippines Students Put On To Prevent Cheating During Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Philippines Students Put On To Prevent Cheating During Exams (2525 Views)

OAU Student Disguised As "Supervisor" Caught Stealing Phones During Exams (vid) / Baze Uni Throws Out 185 Amnesty Students Over Tuition During Exams / Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Philippines Students Put On To Prevent Cheating During Exams by ikechukwudy: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Pictures of students wearing alleged "anti-cheating hats" during school tests have circulated around the web via social media in the Philippines, igniting amusement.

Understudies at one school in Legazpi City were approached to wear headgear that would forestall them looking at others' papers.

Many answered by making custom made contraptions out of cardboard, egg boxes and other reused materials.

To see more pictures and complete post, Go to Wisdomtrap news blog

Re: See What Philippines Students Put On To Prevent Cheating During Exams by ClearFlair: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Na F9 parallel criminal APC urchins go dey get for this school

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Philippines Students Put On To Prevent Cheating During Exams by AdamuKD: 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin
Na useless tilumbu cause this one oh

4 Likes

Re: See What Philippines Students Put On To Prevent Cheating During Exams by Larryton(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Na useless tilumbu cause this one oh

I can imagine how sad and lonely you are, take heart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Philippines Students Put On To Prevent Cheating During Exams by AdamuKD: 6:08am On Oct 26, 2022
Larryton:

I can imagine how sad and lonely you are, take heart

1 Like

Re: See What Philippines Students Put On To Prevent Cheating During Exams by MMempire(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2022
I guess the hall is not big enough. Back in my tertiary school days, we have a particular halls we nicknamed "hall of hell" that even ICAN normally use to conduct their exams for their ICAN students. 1,000 students spread into that hall, you can not communicate with anybody cause communicating will only be possible through loud audible words. Even with binocular, you can barely see what another person is writing.
Hints for those that might have passed out or still in the same tertiary school, the hall is known to us from Engineering department as sewage hall, but nicknamed generally by banking and finances students and other departments as hall of hell during our days. The hall is owned by the banking and finances department. They I guess know the true name of the hall. We Engineering department only sometimes make use of the hall occasionally when we have combined engineering exams then.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

University Of Windsor January 2024 / Remember Nollywood Star, Paw Paw / Fate Of Auchi Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.