Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,372 members, 7,920,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:56 AM

Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora (1026 Views)

'The Matter Is In Court': INEC Faults Premium Times Report On Obi Winning Rivers / I Don't See Obi Winning Anywhere In South South - Ayiri Emami / Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by linusc467: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTtAE9baFQ0

The Minister of State for Health, Senator Olorunnimbe Mamora, has dismissed Peter Obi’s chances of winning the 2023 presidential election.

Mamora likened the Labour Party’s flagbearer’s candidacy to independent candidacy in America which has never produced a president.

“What I see, with all due respect is what you can call independent candidacy in Labour, and to the best of my knowledge even in America, no independent candidate has ever won the presidency. They can win in the Senate or House of Representatives but not in the presidential, so it will be a miracle of the century.

“I won’t dismiss it (support for Peter Obi) but it doesn’t seem to me that it will be as such as would cause havoc in this system at the end of the day. This is because we do our checks on a regular basis. We look at the spread; we look at the capacity on the ground. You see, you cannot underrate the role of structures in politics and particularly in elections because this is the reality. There are many logistics involved in electioneering,” the former Senator representing Lagos Central said on Channels Television Political Paradigm.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by sakinaaminumafa: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
Watin this one con dey talk naah
Anyways make ona watch this video take hold body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcMwUhsT_RU

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by Urheadmaster(m): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Miracle of century is what Nigerians wants

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by tijiani: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
We all live by miracle

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
It's the Miracle we are waiting because God is a miracle worker

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
Obi is not contesting, he will drop out of the race latest December.

Atiku is coming
Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by descarado: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
You are contesting. We will al vote for you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by Maxymilliano(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.

A miracle is a divine intervention that transcends what is normally perceived as natural law; and so to say, it cannot be explained upon any natural basis.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by chiefolododo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Political oblivion awaits people that open their mouth and yarn rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by TheSameGuy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
I keep wondering how Pandora criminal will win

How?

Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by Ofunaofu: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
That miracle that will change the status quo is what Nigerians yarns for
Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by Willy7(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Yes, and that is what will happen because Obi is a child of miracle,and Nigeria needs miracle.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by Faiththatworks(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
I always make my bias very clear before I comment,My PVC is for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in February 2023.
Back to the topic,I sincerely have an observation about H.E Peter Obi,if Baba Buhari was a southern Christian,he will come in the form of Peter Obi,because they have almost identical character and attributes.
Baba Buhari is nepotistic, clannish and very narrow minded in his way of life.
That's exactly who Peter Obi is,a typical Igbo man whose entire social interaction is confined to those in his ethnic tribe,if in doubt,look at his inner circle of friends and associates,it's very difficult to find an Hausa,Tiv,Nupe,Kalabari or even Berom man in his inner circle,that's a Red Flag.
For Religion,Baba Buhari doesn't hide his preference for people who have similar religious leading like his,infact Baba Buhari's religious circle is so narrow that other Muslim faiths rarely have Interaction with him.
The same can be said of Peter Obi,Even though he is trying to be a religious convert because of this election,but like a tiger than can never shed his skin,Peter Obi is a Catholic fanatic,he will never change if he becomes president just like Baba Buhari never changed when he became President.
I end my epistle with the dirty campaign of been stingy as a virtue,that's the same rhetorics that they sold us on Baba Buhari,Baba Buhari no dey give shishi.
Abegggy Now they have come again with the Stingy virtue of Peter Obi when he was a Governor.
I repeat Peter Obi is the Southern Version of Baba Buhari,and Nigeria doesn't need another Version of Baba Buhari to rule Nigeria again.
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by AdamuKD: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin grin grin
One with God is majority

Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by AdamuKD: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
TheSameGuy:

How?
You think it's everybody is like your father and tilumbu abi?

Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by paschalj4(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
keep on decieving yourself obi is your next president whether you like it or not kiss
Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by highchief1: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
linusc467:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTtAE9baFQ0

The Minister of State for Health, Senator Olorunnimbe Mamora, has dismissed Peter Obi’s chances of winning the 2023 presidential election.

Mamora likened the Labour Party’s flagbearer’s candidacy to independent candidacy in America which has never produced a president.

“What I see, with all due respect is what you can call independent candidacy in Labour, and to the best of my knowledge even in America, no independent candidate has ever won the presidency. They can win in the Senate or House of Representatives but not in the presidential, so it will be a miracle of the century.

“I won’t dismiss it (support for Peter Obi) but it doesn’t seem to me that it will be as such as would cause havoc in this system at the end of the day. This is because we do our checks on a regular basis. We look at the spread; we look at the capacity on the ground. You see, you cannot underrate the role of structures in politics and particularly in elections because this is the reality. There are many logistics involved in electioneering,” the former Senator representing Lagos Central said on Channels Television Political Paradigm.
only a new comer thinks Peter obi stands a chance.the truth is even Obi himself knows he’s not in the race.
Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by Bontafa: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
TheSameGuy:

How?

Ekiti man jailed 21 Years for stealing foodstuffs.

Browse am no be me post am

Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by slivertongue: 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
A miracle is possible
Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by OgaTheTop2: 12:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Miracle of century is what Nigerians wants
Gbam... it's what we going to get.
Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by Humulity: 12:28am On Oct 26, 2022
And that miracle of the century we shall witness with PO's victory in 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by Akponmfet: 12:52am On Oct 26, 2022
Hopefully the miracle will translate to votes because I don't see real Nigerians voting for an IPOB criminal and terrorist.
IPOB people were born to serve us,they must continue to serve us. DO NOT VOTE FOR AN IPOB CANDIDATE, I REPEAT, DO NOT VOTE FOR PETER OBI.
Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by techWriter3: 2:12am On Oct 26, 2022
Miracle of century is what Nigerians s s does
Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by Jamiubond009(m): 4:04am On Oct 26, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by tuborme: 4:33am On Oct 26, 2022
Even the way he moves from place to place be like miracle
Re: Peter Obi Winning 2023 Election Will Be Miracle Of The Century – Mamora by EagleNest(m): 6:42am On Oct 26, 2022
That's how it happened in UK. A British man of Indian heritage is their new Prime Minister. Yes miracles do happen and sometimes inevitable for things to change for good. Nigeria needs that miracle badly as we can't continue living like this.

(1) (Reply)

In Another Suit, Court Nullifies Akwa Ibom APC Guber Primary, Orders Fresh One / 16 APC Local Governments in Kwara Finalize Plans To Dump Tinubu And APC / Ooni Of Ife Blast Inec Chairman Mahmood Yakubu For Declaring Tinubu As The Winne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.