Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,529 members, 7,905,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:05 AM

Video&photo Peter Obi Mobbed In Taraba As He Continue His Flood Assessment Tour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video&photo Peter Obi Mobbed In Taraba As He Continue His Flood Assessment Tour (1253 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) / Ralph Nwosu Visits 2nd Niger Bridge On Assessment Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video&photo Peter Obi Mobbed In Taraba As He Continue His Flood Assessment Tour by Afikoo: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hours after speaking at the Voice of Women Conference in Abuja, Peter Obi landed in Taraba state to continue his Flood Assessment Tour.

He was mobbed by victims of the flood as they were happy to see him.

Peter Obi energy Is on another level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVqwH5NFR_E

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video&photo Peter Obi Mobbed In Taraba As He Continue His Flood Assessment Tour by onez: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Taraba and MB are already in the bag. Congrats incoming president. Obi we know!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video&photo Peter Obi Mobbed In Taraba As He Continue His Flood Assessment Tour by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
This man is loved and Respected all around the country

2 Likes

Re: Video&photo Peter Obi Mobbed In Taraba As He Continue His Flood Assessment Tour by owobokiri(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
The ministry is graciously expanding.
The segments of this country that are tired of clumsy leaderships by all these generational kleptomanias, know that the next presidential election is a make or mar contest! It's time to confront iniquity!
Those who are used to being baby fed by corrupt institutions of government haven't gotten the memo yet. They're still stuck in their emilokan charade. No same clan makes a drug lord their president!

The South East, The South South and the North Central are obviously tired of the APCs turn by turn looting of the country. They want to see purposeful leadership in their lives. What the two evil old parties have been doing all this while was to play political football with the lives of over 200 million people. That won't happen again. Tinupoo urchins and other APC reptiles need to be informed that governance in all climes is a serious business. Governance is not owambe.

3 Likes

Re: Video&photo Peter Obi Mobbed In Taraba As He Continue His Flood Assessment Tour by ursullalinda(f): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
The love is so real and genuine......four people tweeting in a room don dey show outside.....2023 is our year and Obidatti is a goal

2 Likes

Re: Video&photo Peter Obi Mobbed In Taraba As He Continue His Flood Assessment Tour by Bontafa: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
Protect the president

1 Like

Re: Video&photo Peter Obi Mobbed In Taraba As He Continue His Flood Assessment Tour by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
If there is one thing Oga Peter would have learnt it is that the North value your humility and empathy over your riches and wealth .. if you continue like this you would go far..
But Biko always wear safety jacket when plying the waters, we don't want anything that would trigger another security issue.

3 Likes

Re: Video&photo Peter Obi Mobbed In Taraba As He Continue His Flood Assessment Tour by Innocentman86: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
I'm a Yoruba man and a Muslim,I won't liar I was supporting tinubu because of tribaslism so he can steall ss/se oil money and give to us.
But my conscience can no longer carry it,I m now supporting obi,the country is too bad now for us to play tribalism.
Let's rescue Nigeria first.im voting obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video&photo Peter Obi Mobbed In Taraba As He Continue His Flood Assessment Tour by slivertongue: 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Obi is loved by the masses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video&photo Peter Obi Mobbed In Taraba As He Continue His Flood Assessment Tour by Tinubuagbado: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
Innocentman86:
I'm a Yoruba man and a Muslim,I won't liar I was supporting tinubu because of tribaslism so he can steall ss/se oil money and give to us.
But my conscience can no longer carry it,I m now supporting obi,the country is too bad now for us to play tribalism.
Let's rescue Nigeria first.im voting obi.

Welcome to the light. You will not lose your reward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video&photo Peter Obi Mobbed In Taraba As He Continue His Flood Assessment Tour by OgaTheTop2: 12:39am On Oct 26, 2022
slivertongue:
Obi is loved by the masses
Peoples choice..
Re: Video&photo Peter Obi Mobbed In Taraba As He Continue His Flood Assessment Tour by Nastrademus(m): 12:50am On Oct 26, 2022
If PO can continue like this if he eventually become president, then Nigeria has won a jackpot, what we need is a workaholic and not some old haggard and confused men who's only reason of being a president is to be the president
Re: Video&photo Peter Obi Mobbed In Taraba As He Continue His Flood Assessment Tour by Seefinish: 1:05am On Oct 26, 2022
God bless you sir, may your enemies and distractors labour in vain
Re: Video&photo Peter Obi Mobbed In Taraba As He Continue His Flood Assessment Tour by Proudlyomonna: 1:10am On Oct 26, 2022
God knows this Country has suffered so much already especially from the hands of this APC Disaster.
OBIDIATI IS THE WAY FORWARD.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Am Seeing About Ijelespeaks Oyigboupdate / Pictures Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Kogi State / Atiku Abubakar Inshallahu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.