Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,740 members, 7,935,203 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:35 AM

Ooni Of Ife Explains Why He Marries Many Wives, No. 7 On The Way In (READ FULL D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ooni Of Ife Explains Why He Marries Many Wives, No. 7 On The Way In (READ FULL D (647 Views)

Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Explains Why He Marries Many Wives, No. 7 On The Way In (READ FULL D by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
There are speculations that the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi is planning to pick up another wife again.

This is coming barely 48 hours after the revered Monarch married his sixth wife, Princess Temitope Adesegun.

According to reports, the monarch is set to marry a seventh wife, Aridunu.

Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi had disclosed why he had been marrying several women for weeks now.
The Ooni while marking his 48th birthday and seventh coronation anniversary, had clarified why he married Mariam Anako and the others.

The Ooni explained that he tried making some changes but he couldn’t. Maybe referring to his decision to keep to only one queen and have concubines, the monarch said of the traditional heritage of Ile Ife. 

“This institution is bigger than me, beyond me. People in this palace are more than 800, they are close to a thousand. There are some people who have been living in this palace for more than 60 years, while some have lived here for more than 80 years old. Some people are over 100 years old in this palace.

If I had my way, I tried to challenge it but it blew in my face but thank God I’m still alive. It’s an institution that is rich in heritage, culture, and tradition.”

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS>>>

https://terryanews.com/2022/10/ooni-of-ife-explains-why-he-marries-many-wives-no-7-on-the-way-in-read-full-details.html

https://terryanews.com/2022/10/ooni-of-ife-two-of-oonis-new-wife-fights-dirty-over-parking-space.html

https://www.sojworldnews.com/sad-gunmen-murdered-medical-student-of-ambrose-alli-university-on-her-way-home-after-induction/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-3-mothers-married-conceived-for-their-biological-sons-read-full-details-photos/

Terry A News shares trending Nigeria news, Nigerian Celeb News, Latest Celebrity Gossip, Hot Naija Entertainment News, Nigerian Football, Wresteling, Boxing and lots more…
Dear Valued Friends,
Kindly reach us on 09069473894 with your NAME and LOCATION to add you to our WhatsApp Data Base to receive our latest news updates as it breaks.
We say it as it is with global reach, that is why we are different.
TERRYANEWS….We break the news as it breaks. (www.terryanews.com)
Re: Ooni Of Ife Explains Why He Marries Many Wives, No. 7 On The Way In (READ FULL D by budaatum: 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
“This institution is bigger than me, beyond me. People in this palace are more than 800, they are close to a thousand. There are some people who have been living in this palace for more than 60 years, while some have lived here for more than 80 years old. Some people are over 100 years old in this palace.
So, his solution is to add to those living in his palace, lol.

I guess when he marries more and has lots of kids there'd be 2000 living in his palace. And we'd be watching to see how it all plays out.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Explains Why He Marries Many Wives, No. 7 On The Way In (READ FULL D by juman(m): 3:24am On Oct 27, 2022
Is he marrying them with juju?
I wonder why grown up women throwing themselves into unending problems.

(1) (Reply)

Sotayo Ogaga, Others React As Wumi Toriola Suffocates Party Guests With Her B**b / "She Was Caught Cheating": Lady Who Went For N200k Hook-up Collapsed In Hotel / How Do I Inform My Spouse That The Children In The House Are Not His?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.