Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,026 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

Portable Teaches Chinese Man How To Speak English "I Talk, You Talk, You Underst - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Teaches Chinese Man How To Speak English "I Talk, You Talk, You Underst (500 Views)

'No Be English I Use Buy My Houses And Numerous Businesses' - Bbnaija's Ka3na / Aminu Hakeem Olanrewaju Struggling To Speak English During Debate / Beyonce The Transgender Man How Many Guys Still Hot For This One? Exposed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Portable Teaches Chinese Man How To Speak English "I Talk, You Talk, You Underst by Thesuun: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2022
Portable teaches Chinese man how to speak English "I talk, you talk, you understand small small" (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/portable-teaches-chinese-man-how-to-speak-english-i-talk-you-talk-you-understand-small-small-video/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

As Rita Dominic And Anosike Tie The Knot This Saturday / Reactions As Sabinus Acquires New Mansion / People Who Laughed At Me Are Fighting For The Same Reason - Tonto Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.