Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Man Destroys Range Rover He Buys For Lover For Cheating On Him (watch Inside Lif - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Destroys Range Rover He Buys For Lover For Cheating On Him (watch Inside Lif (896 Views)

Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos / Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) / Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Destroys Range Rover He Buys For Lover For Cheating On Him (watch Inside Lif by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2022
These videos going viral on social media was said to have occured at a Night Club at Falomo in Lagos.

In the video, a man was seen using big stone to destroy a brand new Range Rover he alledgedy bought for his girlfriend but found out that the lady used the car to cruise around with another lover.

When the lady discovered the damages done to the car, she was enraged! She said, "Don't let him go." while the man was even more livid with anger calling her a "IndecentStar', I bought it for you, Lagos prostitute."
While destroying the car, people were surprised that such an expensive car can be destroyed.
The man was said to be happily married with two kids.

WATCH THE AMAZING VIDEOS+DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/man-destroys-range-rover-he-buys-for-lover-for-cheating-on-him-watch-inside-life-videosdetails/

https://terryanews.com/2022/10/ooni-of-ife-explains-why-he-marries-many-wives-no-7-on-the-way-in-read-full-details.html

https://www.sojworldnews.com/man-who-says-god-has-delivered-him-from-buhari-deported-from-canada-for-killing-a-parrot-videosinside-like-story/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-lady-strips-naked-beaten-mercilessly-by-family-members-for-allegedly-stealing-daughters-boyfriend-number-watch-videos-of-abuse/

EDITOR'S NOTE:

This is the opportunity you have been waiting for, let your products and services go viral in all our Social Media contacts including, Opera News, Nairaland, Google, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, WhatsApp and Telegram across the globe.

Call us or send your message to our WhatsApp on 09069473894 for your advert placement, Press Release, Conference, Interviews, Publicity and awareness to reach your target audience.

SOJ WORLDWIDE....an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Range Rover He Buys For Lover For Cheating On Him (watch Inside Lif by Iliveforever(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2022
He’s Mad.

Why destroy the car??

Why not just take it?
Re: Man Destroys Range Rover He Buys For Lover For Cheating On Him (watch Inside Lif by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Wickedness
Re: Man Destroys Range Rover He Buys For Lover For Cheating On Him (watch Inside Lif by thesicilian: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2022
Iliveforever:
He’s Mad.

Why destroy the car??

Why not just take it?
Maybe he foolishly bought it in her name.

As for me no matter how the love is "shacking" me, if I'm going to buy any property for you every document will be in my name, even the original documents will be with me and photocopy with you. At least until we get married.
Re: Man Destroys Range Rover He Buys For Lover For Cheating On Him (watch Inside Lif by Romanoff(f): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2022
The story is a lie.

The woman said he lied to her about being married till she found out and left him.

She bought the car by herself after she sold her venza, added money to buy the Range Rover.

That the guy has been stalking her since then and he even apologized after this stunt that he didn't know what came over him.

She posted screenshots.

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Range Rover He Buys For Lover For Cheating On Him (watch Inside Lif by blaquebelle: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2022
Imagine seeing your father doing this outside undecided

(1) (Reply)

3 Nigerians Arrested In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling Could Face Death Penalty / / Robber Shoots Man,snatches N15, 000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.