Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,664 members, 7,979,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 03:55 AM

Dangers Of Murmuring And Complaining - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dangers Of Murmuring And Complaining (268 Views)

Are You Still Murmuring And Complaining? / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Murmuring And Complaining by ACKCITY: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2022
Many of us murmur and complain too much and too often.

Instead of thanking God for our situations we would stay and grumble and complain all the much that we can.

God hates our complaining and grumbling. He is displeased with our continuous ingratitude.

In Exodus He punished the Israelites severally for their complaining and grumbling in the wilderness and they spent 40 years traveling for a journey that should last only 40 days. How awesome!

In the book of Jonah 3 and 4. After Jonah had preached to the people of Nineveh and they repented, God decided not to punish and destroy them has He initially planned to.

This annoyed Jonah and he was very upset, “This change of plans greatly upset Jonah, and he became very angry. So complained to the Lord about it. “Didn’t I say before I left home that you would do this, Lord? That is why I ran away to Tarhsish! I knew that You are a merciful and compassionate God, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. You are eager to turn back from destroying people. Just kill me now, Lord! I’d rather be dead than alive if what I predicted will not happen” Jonah 4:1-3

READ MORE: https://www.ackcitynews.com/2022/10/dangers-of-murmuring-and-complaining.html

(1) (Reply)

70 Maxim Of Success / Motivational Speech / The Pattern And Fate Of The Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.