Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,567 members, 7,926,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:19 PM

Peter Obi, Atiku Or Tinubu Who Is The Right Candidate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Atiku Or Tinubu Who Is The Right Candidate? (326 Views)

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / The Many Dramas Of Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Who Tried To Silence Co-senator / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi, Atiku Or Tinubu Who Is The Right Candidate? by Gettheinfo: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Want to know who is the right candidate between Peter obi, Atiku or Tinubu? Click on the link below. https://gettheinfo.com.ng/tinubu-vs-atiku-vs-peter-obi-net-worth-who-is-the-richest/

Tell who and us why, drop your comment below.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Or Tinubu Who Is The Right Candidate? by duro4chang(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
As far as I am concerned Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Or Tinubu Who Is The Right Candidate? by tooflaver: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
duro4chang:
As far as I am concerned Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria.
You dey ment? How is Tinubu the right candidate?

Peter Obi is the right candidate boy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Or Tinubu Who Is The Right Candidate? by Gettheinfo: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
tooflaver:

You dey ment? How is Tinubu the right candidate?

Peter Obi is the right candidate boy.
Hahaha be calming down my brother

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Unveils Manifesto, Assures Free WAEC, JAMB Registrations / JUST IN: TINUBU/SHETTIMA Presidential Campaign Council Explains Our Candidate's / To Hell With Atiku And Anyone Supporting Him – Gov. Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.