Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,131 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:08 PM

Who Knows About Forever Living Products? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows About Forever Living Products? (48242 Views)

Forever Living Product - Is It A Scam? / Forever Living Products! Looking For A Job? Tired Of Your Job? Read This / Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by TokyoBulls(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2011
As a young Nigerian ready to kisck start the journey to the top at a very early age, I had been involved in several (and most) of these MLM or network marketing schemes.  Whether it's GNLD or FLP, LifePlus or Customer Club, Avenues to Wealth or Wealth Solution, name even the ones that came in 2006 in Ibadan, Ilorin, Abeokuta, Lagos, etc., I was a marketing agent.  All of them lead to the same story.

Despite that some of them are not scams in their original designs, Nigerians modify and place them on fast tracks.  And this is where the 'scam nature' of the businesses emanate.  We overamplify the potentials of these businesses, and that's why people will tell you about the 'pakam' theory and you will believe you can start earning millions in weeks or days.  Yes, you can.  But the probability is infinitesimally low.  One in several thousands will earn this kind of income.  Others should stay around N300K if they work very hard.

'If it appers to good to be true, then most likely, it's not true' is my new motto.  Ask the poster and people who are active members (and not just trainers) the real story and they will tell you how many people bolt out after just weeks!

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by databoy: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2011
FLP is actually a good one cos they have good physical products that you can use or sell. As per the networking, its not hard cos all we do here (in warri) is to invite as many people as we can to the weekly meetings where Mr John do the trainings and "convicing" (our advantage). At the end of the month you get at least 4 or 5 persons joining and you get paid. In 6months time you are an assistant manager with about 150k monthly earnings. By the way Mr John is the no 1 man in Africa and actually earned 8.2million last month (i saw his bank statement).

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by nirvena: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2011
SURELY THIS PROGRAMMES PAY VERY WELL. YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME IF YOU FAIL.
THE ONLY THING TO DO IS TO TAKE MASSIVE ACTION. SUCCESS DONT COME BY WISHFULL THINKING.
ITS ACTION! ACTION!! AND ACTION.
SEE THIS ONE IS NEW IN TOWN, REGISTER FREE HERE BEFORE.

ITS U.S. MLM Giant Opening Nigeria With 2 Award Winning
Breakthroughs Recommended by World’s Top Doctors!

USE THIS LINK: http://ning.it/uIV6D9
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by teamliberty: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2012
Forever Living is truly one of those great companies, in fact they fall into a category as an industry giant although their compensation plan may be a little outdated with the current times, which affects their total payout to the field. I have been in the industry for the past eight years and am extremely excited with the prospects of doing business in Nigeria and the rest of Africa. We have been identified as the BMW, Mercedes of the industry and have positioned ourselves in 36 countries to date in just 11 years. I would encourage anyone to get involved in this industry as it continues to evolve at a rapid pace and the trend is your friend. http://www.whypatrick.com
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by osamedia(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
guyman shine your eye well o, i still not no why una non wan invest on una own desire business rather than investing your money in some kind of company, Unon wise? If u non get business to do, then Give your mama or papa the money, he go use ham take dey give people loan to pay in interest......Forever Living, I don have anything against you people ooooo, Because i Know that in Benin, every saturday when u people are doing your seminars every saturday,My office has been the one marketing and sending BULKSMS to all Benin City Indegenes...... But My Mouth Sealssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. OP: use ur tongue to count ur teeth.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by revret: 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
Am guessing @poster is swimming in some millions now n fnt v tym 2 drop a comment shei? Its ova a year now judging based on wen ds topic was posted n poster sud v somtyn 2 tell us so we can leap if we have else.....
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by RKVINTLTD: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
Na waka-waka marketing to poverty.

Take care. No be food o.

Can only do if no other job at all.

But may not get much money as expected.

Caution pls.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2012
Who knows about Toyota?
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by page9(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
@Dupsy,
I am almost certain that your absence for over a year implies that there is not much positive stories to tell. If indeed you have made your millions as expected, you should be kind enough to share your "Success stories" with us.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by efo4real(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2013
my bb pin is also 30ffb6ce for those that have been calling me...also am not here to sell any ebook..all i want to do is to guide you and also am not here to snatch any downline..feel free to call me and ask any question for free!
Best Regards.
Julius Fadahunsi
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:38pm On May 01, 2013
Hi, My name is Amaka and i just came across this post and I'd like to add my own two cents to all the comments here. I have been a Forever Living Distributor for 3 + years now and although I'm not in Fast Track club, I know of them, many are doing extremely well in the industry. I have nothing but good things to say about the company , as in my 3 years of doing the business, I have more than had a great experience! As one of the commenters here said, if you work hard, FLP (Forever Living Products) will more than reward you! In fact if anything, this company is way too generous to its distributors! I drive the latest Hyundi ix35 jeep, courtesy of the company's generous Car Plan incentive, which anyone can qualify for in just 3 months! I and many members of my team have made several awesome all expenses paid trips, (for two people) to exotic locations all over the world! Seriously, Sun City, Cape Town, a Cruise around the Arabian Sea on the awesome ship "the brilliance of the Seas" and much more! If you are at all thinking of joining this business, be ready to work hard, be determined, persevere and last but not the least, never, ever give up! It is worth it, u can go to my face book page " Lifestylechangesolutions - the aloevera people ", and take a look at my amazing Forever journey!enjoy

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by jimbod19: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2013
Please my fellow friends, is there anybody into foreverling products(fastback club) with any up to date success stories? Please advice me without sentiment.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by MsSantaClaus(f): 3:01am On Jun 22, 2013
jimbod19: Please my fellow friends, is there anybody into foreverling products(fastback club) with any up to date success stories? Please advice me without sentiment.

Hi I'm into Flp , but not Fast Track Club, I'm in Customer Club, which Fast Track is evolved from. What do u want to know?
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Hi I'm into Flp , but not Fast Track Club, I'm in Customer Club, which Fast Track is evolved from. What do u want to know?

SantaClaus, you are in Customer Club? Interesting? That's Akpeji's Club.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by MsSantaClaus(f): 3:44am On Jul 19, 2013
princefunmi:

SantaClaus, you are in Customer Club? Interesting? That's Akpeji's Club.

Yes I am
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by emma4eva(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
I don't know abt flp, but am currently in GNLD, startd middle of last monthl(august), I bought products of 55k, sold dem and made 13k gain, and I got my international cheque of 7,500.. total is 20,500... I believe gnld is far better and cheaper to start, with just 8,500.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by potoki: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pls try TLC(www.lifechangersgroup.com). i want 2 assure u dat wit dat 150k in life changers u'll b earning n comfortable financilly,u dont nid 2 sell anything. just go ahead n register wit did sponsor id-cunlesolomon. 4 ur acct activatn pls call me on 08030678674. A trial will convince u. This more than a mlm.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by biz1234: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Does it have any online portals? I mean does it have an online version of it? You know these days, with the advancement in technology, people are hooking up to the internet everyday, as such the best way to catch up with more people who would be interested is by looking for them on the internet. One of such platforms is facebook and twitter, you can also set up a blog to promote and market your business.

With an online presence, you can readily reach and market to more people with very minimal effort.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by MsSantaClaus(f): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
biz1234: Does it have any online portals? I mean does it have an online version of it? You know these days, with the advancement in technology, people are hooking up to the internet everyday, as such the best way to catch up with more people who would be interested is by looking for them on the internet. One of such platforms is facebook and twitter, you can also set up a blog to promote and market your business.

With an online presence, you can readily reach and market to more people with very minimal effort.

You are right , I do a lot of my business online now. Easier to talk to , and meet new people. Everything, about FLP is online, both registration and buying of products, even in Nigeria. I'm in the US right now, so most of my Nigerian business I'm forced to conduct online and I'm pleasantly surprised its going well without much of a hiccup . My international market has increased and i find I am advertising the business worldwide. A seamless exchange. I also use twitter and linked in.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by toskilo: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
My team is currently on a weight loss programme. Are you interested in loosing some weight? If yes,call me on 08033249622. Welcome to a healthier slimmer you in Just 30 days.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by servicegiver: 1:31am On Sep 03, 2013
Is it possible to do this business online? I mean, does it have an online version because with the increase of people to internet access, such businesses could better be harnessed online.. what do you think?
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by MsSantaClaus(f): 2:37am On Sep 03, 2013
service giver: Is it possible to do this business online? I mean, does it have an online version because with the increase of people to internet access, such businesses could better be harnessed online.. what do you think?
I replied this above and if you seriously are interested , get in touch, I'll show you how, it can work for you.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by femo86(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2013
MsSantaClaus: I replied this above and if you seriously are interested , get in touch, I'll show you how, it can work for you.

@MsSantaClaus pls am interested.Hope u got my PM?
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2013
femo86:

@MsSantaClaus pls am interested.Hope u got my PM?

Yes I did, I replied you, send me a mail.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Mayany(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
FLP is okay if u have the tym sha but to me networking biz benefits those that knew of it on time,why not visit rejuvenate360.com wit beta interest rate
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Hurlaythan: 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
For more info on. Fast track (FLP) in Abuja pls Contact me on Sharonsexy222@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) / Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.