Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,683 members, 7,921,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

DDDP=S You'll Want To Know About - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / DDDP=S You'll Want To Know About (462 Views)

If You Are Still Awake As A NYSC Member, You'll Be Lucky To Learn This Trade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DDDP=S You'll Want To Know About by Davidson01(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Well as the head stands it means
1. Decision
2. Determination
3. dedication
4. Perservence
all this equals The big word SUCCESS , so why saying all these
Well this is because these mention above is what we need In essence to make it in all aspects . But specifically in business, Well they is a business opportunity that I've learnt about and gaining from, But if you have read this long it means you are will,

But to gain from it you'll will need to have such mentioned above to gain Weekly, monthly and it's according to you determination.
and it's a business opportunity open for all,
please not it's doesn't requires a physical presence, it's completely digital(online), it's not a refferal nor ponzi Scheme, you can earn upto 25-30k Weekly or more depending on your dedication well you are interested or what to know more about it,
you can chat me up on WhatsApp.
Message +234 708 997 0417 and I'll educate you on it and send you a FREE REPORT about it or Visit
https://accurateinfo.carrd.co
for more information.
First step to all journey is the hardest but once taken you'll know it worths
Re: DDDP=S You'll Want To Know About by Davidson01(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Davidson01:
Well as the head stands it means
1. Decision
2. Determination
3. dedication
4. Perservence
all this equals The big word SUCCESS , so why saying all these
Well this is because these mention above is what we need In essence to make it in all aspects . But specifically in business, Well they is a business opportunity that I've learnt about and gaining from, But if you have read this long it means you are will,

But to gain from it you'll will need to have such mentioned above to gain Weekly, monthly and it's according to you determination.
and it's a business opportunity open for all,
please not it's doesn't requires a physical presence, it's completely digital(online), it's not a refferal nor ponzi Scheme, you can earn upto 25-30k Weekly or more depending on your dedication well you are interested or what to know more about it,
you can chat me up on WhatsApp.
Message +234 708 997 0417 and I'll educate you on it and send you a FREE REPORT about it or Visit
https://accurateinfo.carrd.co
for more information.
First step to all journey is the hardest but once taken you'll know it worths
Here's is the WhatsApp Link to get to me
https:///1q6ra9

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt To Kaduna / Please I Need Help Oo / How To Print NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream 2 Call Up Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.