Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

My Reply To Tinubu Questions Got Him Laughing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reply To Tinubu Questions Got Him Laughing (504 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics / Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) / Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reply To Tinubu Questions Got Him Laughing by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2022

Why the prism? Crawl back to your grandmother's hut.

What's wrong with these saxifrage? If your proimbodi has been controlling Lagos, does he need to force himself on Nigerians.

You beg for the votes, you don't claim it's your turn.

Turn for what zimoxilata.

He started laughing and was asking how I came up with such high grammar.

You got to humble yourself because pride goes before the fall

And GOD exalt the humble but rebuke the proud.

What do you mean emilokan, for who, for what, where?

Be careful oooo
Re: My Reply To Tinubu Questions Got Him Laughing by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:

What's wrong with these saxifrage? If your proimbodi has been controlling Lagos, does he need to force himself on Nigerians.

Be careful oooo
Re: My Reply To Tinubu Questions Got Him Laughing by DenreleDave(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
obsession is real... Tinubu is all what you think in life grin grin grin grin
Sunnyshinylight:

Be careful oooo

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Tinubu Questions Got Him Laughing by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Think ku, think ni
Re: My Reply To Tinubu Questions Got Him Laughing by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
It's well

(1) (Reply)

Foremost Human Rights Activist Comrade Ariyo Is Dead / Terrorists Invade Kano Community, Sack Residents, Burn Several Houses / Channels Live: Ajuri Ngalele On Channels Talking Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.