Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,132 members, 7,949,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Is Virginity A Real Pride Of Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Virginity A Real Pride Of Woman? (2036 Views)

Guys Can You Marry This type Of Woman / Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Virginity A Real Pride Of Woman? by obembet(f): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nlfpmod please Lady in the house need this on FP.
Re: Is Virginity A Real Pride Of Woman? by obembet(f): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2022
Nlfpmod
Re: Is Virginity A Real Pride Of Woman? by imagrg(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2022
Some ladies now see their totow as their ATM.
With the high rate of unemployment in the country, many young ladies are exploiting this channel as an alternative means of revenue generation for themselves.
So, virginity is gradually becoming extant.
Re: Is Virginity A Real Pride Of Woman? by Truvelisback(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2022
obembet:
I don’t have anything against Girls that are already disvirgined which "am not a saint as well" , but I believe that most men love know the goodies in marrying a brand new girl ( Virgin).

Some Men believe When you date a virgin, you are rest assured you are the first person entering the place, nobody was there before to have infected her with any type of Sexually transmitted disease whatsoever.

You can dive in raw without any fear of contracting any disease – just that she might get pregnant because of lack of experience.

In-addition, Most men believe that if you are privilege to date a virgin, you are rest assured that your first child before to you. Remember there is a statistics that says 30% of firstborns in Nigeria belong to other men which my great Nairalanders called Paternity fraud.

That's is not problem when you married to a virgin.

So, can we no say that virginity is a pride of woman?

Source: Obembet

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
This question has been asked here time without number. Virginity is the pride of men, if u think it's not the pride of women.
Re: Is Virginity A Real Pride Of Woman? by Candidlady: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
This question has been asked here time without number. Virginity is the pride of men, if u think it's not the pride of women.

Your comments are always hilarious
Re: Is Virginity A Real Pride Of Woman? by PATHWALKER(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
browndre:
Why is that people always know a virgin with bad character and a non virgin with good character. Continue.
it will be bad to give the virgin all the good point so they try paint it black..am a male
am a Virgin... sincerely it's better I go single entirely life than to marry a non virgin.....
u know why? God has block temptation from my side many times.... and some how some way I scale thru.... not easy tho but it worthwhile... so If I can be a male virgin to my self, I can't come and marry a girl thats has been disvirgin by another man...
make the man when disvirgin am marry her..y policy
Re: Is Virginity A Real Pride Of Woman? by PATHWALKER(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
the pride of women is there husband.... remember

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity A Real Pride Of Woman? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Getting married to a virgin does not mean she won't cheat.

She can still cheat on her husband and make him raise a child that's not his, he won't even suspect anything since he married her a virgin.

Remember that most women who got married as virgins are curious to find out how it's like to explore, they wonder how it's like to be with a different man each time they hear those other women who are experienced talk about it.
obembet:
I don’t have anything against Girls that are already disvirgined which "am not a saint as well" , but I believe that most men love know the goodies in marrying a brand new girl ( Virgin).

Some Men believe When you date a virgin, you are rest assured you are the first person entering the place, nobody was there before to have infected her with any type of Sexually transmitted disease whatsoever.

You can dive in raw without any fear of contracting any disease – just that she might get pregnant because of lack of experience.

In-addition, Most men believe that if you are privilege to date a virgin, you are rest assured that your first child before to you. Remember there is a statistics that says 30% of firstborns in Nigeria belong to other men which my great Nairalanders called Paternity fraud.

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity A Real Pride Of Woman? by aisha1314(f): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
obembet:

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

I don't think virginity is a pride of a woman. Virginity doesn't matter in anyone, man or woman. What matters is being a nice, well mannered person and having good character. There are many women who decide to save themselves for marriage but have very nasty personalities.
Someone's behavior and the way they treat others should be used to judge their character. Not their sex life.
Re: Is Virginity A Real Pride Of Woman? by okoroemeka(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
obembet:

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
this is a very shallow observation,why judge the character of a woman by the dimensions of her pussy,will you prefer a toxic,nagging,bad mannered virgin over a principled well behaved woman,you have to look beyond your obsession about pussy and sex to see the true character of women,moreover I wish you good luck in your quest to find a virgin in Nigeria thesedays

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hakimi Fake Story Exposed Lol / Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? / Handsome Guys How Do You Get Girl Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.