Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,831 members, 7,930,866 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:35 AM

Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. (2713 Views)

A Voter Was Beaten In Onipanu, Lagos For Voting Peter Obi - Eyewitness. VIDEO / Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ceenaija:
Peter Obi's acceptance is like a wave blowing on the length and breadth of the nation. I was in Adamawa state, Peter Obi is the talk of the town.

The level of support Peter Obi is gathering in the north is huge and it is increasing everyday.Before now I thought that Ob' s fame is only on the south but now I have confirmed that it is the whole of the nation.

Most politicians who are tired of the old system are joining Peter Obi in this movement of new Nigeria rebirth.

Make we carry dis Wan Laugh smal grin grin grin

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Himtulie247:
Make we carry dis Wan Laugh smal grin grin grin

Lol. Na real laughing matter sha. The delusion of Obidullards.
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by techWriter3: 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
After February, if I listening any way like Nigerians s , Ogun will kill the person
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Gerrard59(m): 1:19am On Oct 27, 2022
Ceenaija:
Peter Obi's acceptance is like a wave blowing on the length and breadth of the nation. I was in Adamawa state, Peter Obi is the talk of the town.

The level of support Peter Obi is gathering in the north is huge and it is increasing everyday.Before now I thought that Ob' s fame is only on the south but now I have confirmed that it is the whole of the nation.

Most politicians who are tired of the old system are joining Peter Obi in this movement of new Nigeria rebirth.

This is the braggadocio that gets me pissed off! What kind of topic is this? BTW, you are in Adamawa - a state Peter Obi will lose resoundingly as he might not campaign there for respect to Atiku (he did not go there for PDP primaries) and has not been to the state ever since. Also, that is Atiku's backyard, just as Lagos is Tinubu's. There is no way Atiku would lose Adamawa to Peter Obi. In fact, by Peter contesting, the votes would be shared between both of them. What APC needs is 25%, and that is all. Shettima being from the NE should make that possible. Most importantly, you are hearing Peter Obi making waves there because of the significant Christian population. I always ask, why is he only making waves in Taraba, Plateau and Adamawa, why not Kebbi, Sokoto, Kastina or even Niger or even Kwara? Tinubu can afford to let go of the SE and manage 25% of votes in Imo, Ebonyi and maybe Anambra, but Peter Obi cannot let go of the entire NE, and has no governor to cook up 25% for him in those states. The whole of the NE has more registered voters than the entire SE. I think one or two of the states in that region actually has more voters than the SE. Someone will say, "but Jonathan won in 2011". That is true, but he was not contesting against a major candidate from the south, and he had the last-minute support from Tinubu - who today is the ruling party's candidate.

P.S. I don't want Tinubu to win, but as it is, he has the best chances of winning the election.

https://www.nairaland.com/7225545/why-peter-obi-step-down
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Kokoy2022: 1:59am On Oct 27, 2022
You can't support APshit without sounding stupid. It is either you are a descendant of Lucifer or stupidity and imbecility run in your family line.
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Ceenaija(m): 6:10am On Oct 27, 2022
Can't you read the handwriting on the wall. Obiedient is spreading like wildfire from from village to village, town to town , state to state .

glory to glory,
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by nams77: 6:21am On Oct 27, 2022
beelon1020:
I have my own service that we use... I Dey here!
Is your service on nairaland?
Is he reputable and well known?
If you are not presenting an escrow service who is on nairaland and well known, then it shows you are not serious.
Everything should be done in plain sight and under the scrutiny of folks here
People like zonefree and Taylor88 should be able to see what's going on. suppose be monitoring team
If he sure for you, bring your 300k and mention a reputable escrow service on nairaland and let's bet that Peter Obi can not win even one state in Nigeria.
Free 300k go sweet me to chop cool

Present a reputable escrow here on nairaland or you are just afraid. If you trust your sef then run am
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Ceenaija(m): 6:33am On Oct 27, 2022
candidtalk:
Obidullards are so delusional. The same mentality that made them foolishly and delusionally believe Biafra was going to defeat Nigeria in war is still visible today.

You Obi desperados should get a life. Obi is not President material. He will only do well in the SE because that is where folks vote most clannishly in Nigeria.

Elsewhere, Nigerians will show they do not believe Obi is capable. Mark it down.

Sorry, you cannot handle the truth. Peter Obi is your president. Because you are gaining from this rotten system, you will never support the real change.
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 27, 2022
Ceenaija:

Sorry, you cannot handle the truth. Peter Obi is your president. Because you are gaining from this rotten system, you will never support the real change.

Lol. Obi is the "real change" ba? Did Soludo not recently complain about how Anambra is facing serious challenges of erosion? What did Obi do about that problem while governor? Nothing at all.

Meanwhile Tinubu created Eko Atlantic to prevent the problem of the Ocean seriously encroaching Victoria Island.

That is "real change" and not empty propaganda Obi is about.
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by rolams(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2022
I need to rent more people to join me laugh this matter ooooo!
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Pascal9: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Obi is the "real change" ba? Did Soludo not recently complain about how Anambra is facing serious challenges of erosion? What did Obi do about that problem while governor? Nothing at all.

Meanwhile Tinubu created Eko Atlantic to prevent the problem of the Ocean seriously encroaching Victoria Island.

That is "real change" and not empty propaganda Obi is about.
and flood have sack lekki and the rest of Lagos.fools, till you die can you live in eko Atlantic city, you are not talking of bad roads in that ghetto u live
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Mfetenang: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2022
Stop smoking meth,it's not good for your brain.
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Pascal9:
and flood have sack lekki and the rest of Lagos.fools, till you die can you live in eko Atlantic city, you are not talking of bad roads in that ghetto u live

Yes I live in a ghetto but how does that affect the fact that Tinubu, the universally acclaimed African leadership real deal, delivers solutions and Obi, the fraud, does not?

Tell us what Obi did about erosion now retrenching Anambra, during his tenure as governor.
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Ceenaija(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Obi is a role model to politicians. Atiku & Tinubu should comot , let Peter Obi who knows the road led the way.
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by EvangDrGeo: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
beelon1020:
Lol... can’t stop laughing... you think election is by noise making on the street?.. your delusion is a high one... February is almost here... if obistingy win one state... na rigging...
. So it's now noice on the streets, no more noice of Twitter
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by beelon1020(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
nams77:

Is your service on nairaland?
Is he reputable and well known?
If you are not presenting an escrow service who is on nairaland and well known, then it shows you are not serious.
Everything should be done in plain sight and under the scrutiny of folks here
People like zonefree and Taylor88 should be able to see what's going on. suppose be monitoring team
If he sure for you, bring your 300k and mention a reputable escrow service on nairaland and let's bet that Peter Obi can not win even one state in Nigeria.
Free 300k go sweet me to chop cool

Present a reputable escrow here on nairaland or you are just afraid. If you trust your sef then run am
You have a big mouth.. I will bring my service here on NL.. I Dey tell you, obistingy no dey win for president
2. Obistingy no go win one state... 300k on both... in few months I go even increase the stake... if he sure for you make runs and... I can’t shout...
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by nams77: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
beelon1020:
You have a big mouth.. I will bring my service here on NL.. I Dey tell you, obistingy no dey win for president
2. Obistingy no go win one state... 300k on both... in few months I go even increase the stake... if he sure for you make runs and... I can’t shout...
Oya mention your service. We dey wait

Pick a renowned escrow service here oga. Nobody be fool wey go carry money give an unknown person you will provide. Mention a known person here who can act as an escrow.
I mentioned one who Is well known. Do your findings on him and ask around here. If you are not comfortable with him, provide another reputable nairalander. If you can't, then shut up and face front.
I'm done talking until u provide someone here
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by beelon1020(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
nams77:

Oya mention your service. We dey wait

Pick a renowned escrow service here oga. Nobody be fool wey go carry money give an unknown person you will provide. Mention a known person here who can act as an escrow.
I mentioned one who Is well known. Do your findings on him and ask around here. If you are not comfortable with him, provide another reputable nairalander. If you can't, then shut up and face front.
I'm done talking until u provide someone here
You dey fear ni? Say you won gamble with your solar money abi... lol... I go surprise you.. infact obistingy go shock you by losing...
I will mention my service here on NL and na cash down...
lol.. na here I go distribute your money for passby... lol
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by salih74(m): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Oga shut up why u Dey lie. Maybe anoda adamawa in Africa not this one in Nigeria. Cos am born and bred in yola
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by nams77: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
beelon1020:
You dey fear ni? Say you won gamble with your solar money abi... lol... I go surprise you.. infact obistingy go shock you by losing...
I will mention my service here on NL and na cash down...
lol.. na here I go distribute your money for passby... lol
Oga e don Tay you don dey say you go mention your contact. I have been waiting since yesterday.yet no show. All I keep hearing is that I will mention my contact. Since yesterday I have been waiting yet no mention. I drop my escrow guy moniker yesterday. Well known and reliable and you are still hear telling me you will drop your contact going. 48 hourz
You are not serious. So I will pass cos you are wasting my time .

Let me look for more serious folks. You are all mouth and no action.
You know, it's funny when you look at my side hustles and try to assess me with that. You are still a baby.
Good bye.
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ceenaija:

Please, be realistic.

Even Buhari never beat Atiku in Adamawa.

You people are losing it.
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ceenaija:

Why do you like to accuse others of gaining from the system?
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by beelon1020(m): 2:29am On Oct 28, 2022
nams77:

Oga e don Tay you don dey say you go mention your contact. I have been waiting since yesterday.yet no show. All I keep hearing is that I will mention my contact. Since yesterday I have been waiting yet no mention. I drop my escrow guy moniker yesterday. Well known and reliable and you are still hear telling me you will drop your contact going. 48 hourz
You are not serious. So I will pass cos you are wasting my time .

Let me look for more serious folks. You are all mouth and no action.
You know, it's funny when you look at my side hustles and try to assess me with that. You are still a baby.
Good bye.
No go o!.., where you dey go now?.. I said I wan dash people for here your money after winning... make your service mention me and he meet my service that’s all... abeg no change your mind o!
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Ceenaija(m): 5:04am On Oct 28, 2022
Happy days are coming back to the nation. Peter Obi on rescue mission.
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by jude79(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2022
candidtalk:
Obidullards are so delusional. The same mentality that made them foolishly and delusionally believe Biafra was going to defeat Nigeria in war is still visible today.

You Obi desperados should get a life. Obi is not President material. He will only do well in the SE because that is where folks vote most clannishly in Nigeria.

Elsewhere, Nigerians will show they do not believe Obi is capable. Mark it down.

Stop crying naa ah ah!!! Theirs nothing we can do, obi is going to be the president whether we like it or not, no amount of crying will stop him

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
jude79:

Stop crying naa ah ah!!! Theirs nothing we can do, obi is going to be the president whether we like it or not, no amount of crying will stop him

I wish Obi well but this is not his time and this is not his level. Obi cannot defeat Kwankwaso let alone Asiwaju.

There is a particular reason Asiwaju will become President, same that helped him carry the day to become APC candidate against the most powerful forces in Nigeria, and it is something not connected to his popularity alone.

I will explain it to you after Tinubu wins because I am always amused by how Nigerians remain ignorant of the reality of Nigeria.
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by onumadu: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
People are tired of thieves. That's all.
They are TIRED of old thieves!
They want a real change.
Tribe or religion or region has nothing to do with it.
This election will prove it all.
The shock that some of these thieves will get from this election will send them into exile , never to return to loot Nigeria again.
QUOTE ME. cool
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Ceenaija(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
candidtalk:

I wish Obi well but this is not his time and this is not his level. Obi cannot defeat Kwankwaso let alone Asiwaju.

There is a particular reason Asiwaju will become President, same that helped him carry the day to become APC candidate against the most powerful forces in Nigeria, and it is something not connected to his popularity alone.

I will explain it to you after Tinubu wins because I am always amused by how Nigerians remain ignorant of the reality of Nigeria.

You are a day dreamer.Take it to the bank Tinubu can never be president of this nation. He won APC PRIMARIES by sharing dollars but in this general election he will surely meet surprises.Even the international community are still studying his drug case. Drug lord can never be president of Nigeria.
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ceenaija:

You are a day dreamer.Take it to the bank Tinubu can never be president of this nation. He won APC PRIMARIES by sharing dollars but in this general election he will surely meet surprises.Even the international community are still studying his drug case. Drug lord can never be president of Nigeria.

Lol. You're delusional.my brethren. The international community are Tinubu's biggest fan. When they look at candidates guess what they see?

Tinubu. Liberal, strong, religiously tolerant, solutions provider and from perhaps the most influential, most successful, most liberal and most progressive rethnic group and region in Nigeria.

Obi. Coward, unsuccessful, poor history of solutions provision and from a confused and politically insignifcant ethnic group that can never protect his presidency or give it political clout.

Atiku. Corruption, corruption and unproductive sleaze. From a region terrorising Nigeria and generally distrusted as fundamentalist and extremely insincere. Sponsors of terror against their own people.

Kwankwaso. Zero. Not even worth googling.

Bro, I have spent more of my life outside Nigeria in the West. The West thinks pragmatically and based on what is established and proven. They are not sentimental as you are.

Tinubu is their ideal Nigerian President and partner. Trust me on that.
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Ceenaija(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Obiedient is national project all of us will support.
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Ceenaija(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
2023 election will come like tsunami on APC & PDP.
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Ceenaija(m): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2022
Since Peter Obi has gotten deep into the north, victory is guaranteed..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients In Abia On The Streets Waiting For Obi's Arrival (pictures) / If London Times Had Featured Tinubu Pictures / Sani Abacha’s Son, Abdullahi Dies In His Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.